PDA

View Full Version : On the 7 convenience store.

pong
February 14th, 2023, 12:35
Today is hearts day-pink hearts with strawberry, Valentine and this has to be celebrated. So the world famous 7 stores (these are nmbrd in order of opening, nr>18000 now reached, but some 2/3000 have closed, and even if shop moves to bigger rooms 2 houses on it will get a new nbr) offer their pink strawberry toasted sandwich for 5 bt off. They never had these in the shop I go to this week, so the girl told me ´hmot´=finish. Then I met an old acquaintance from long ago, I did not recognise him (mask), but he did and wished me happy valentine.
But I post now as there was also a gorgeous guy, he had a yellow label on his green+white striped shirt and this was showing he was ´Azubi/apprentice/student´.
The 7 seems to have a very clever business attitude in offering about any thing what the local area wants-and this can differ in many things between areas. So sometimes you look in vain for things in other shops.
A rather new one has opened in the CP_Tower across from Patpong on Silom and this one has ample seating/tables and even free wifi and electric. Its nbr ends on 888 so it must be a very lucky one in Thai eyes. The guys working there looked in my eyes also much better as the tattooed off-boys across the road. A bit strange as others are doing away with the limited seating they had sometimes.
It would please latin immensely-that is, if he finally makes it to come to Thailand LOS here and not forever posts about where to find his liking on the cheap- if the 7 chain could expand their offerings to include that too.
But to any of you: did you ever tried and had success in making a date with someone, guy or perhaps not, working in there? It seems-the rumour goes that in this non-Silom but still rather touristy area of BKK where I am that many girls come here to hook on with a farang. Others say these are students who want to practise and expand their english. The same could probably be said of many areas in Pattaya.

francois
February 14th, 2023, 14:49
Very confusing what you wrote pong, I have no idea what it was.

latintopxxx
February 15th, 2023, 01:13
....for once i agree with our resident frog.....think you need to be drunk or high...or both to understand it...

Captain Swing
February 15th, 2023, 08:52
I'm neither drunk nor high and I could understand it, simply by applying a little patience and reading it through--slowly--two or three times. It seems to be a rather random assortment of barely-related reflections on Valentine's Day and the 7-11 chain of convenience stores, presented in an idiosyncratic stream-of-consciousness style (and I use the word advisedly).

francois
February 15th, 2023, 18:07
I'm neither drunk nor high and I could understand it, simply by applying a little patience and reading it through--slowly--two or three times. It seems to be a rather random assortment of barely-related reflections on Valentine's Day and the 7-11 chain of convenience stores, presented in an idiosyncratic stream-of-consciousness style (and I use the word advisedly).

Well, that does explain it!

latintopxxx
February 16th, 2023, 01:22
i tried reading it after 6 beers chased bu 1/2 bottle of whisky while on valium...still didint work

christianpfc
February 19th, 2023, 21:31
The highest number I have come across is 19290. But many closed permanently, so the number of currently open 7-Eleven is thousands lower. The one opposite Ibis Sathorn and Malaysia hotel was expanded years ago, and to the best of my knowledge they kept their number.

I never tried to date a 7-Eleven staff, simply because I rarely see one I like, and those few were when I was traveling.

I dated boys who worked at KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, but I didn't meet them at their workplace, rather online dating.

Chuai-Duai
February 21st, 2023, 15:02
I dated a 7-Eleven guy once. One evening he turned up at my hotel after his shift with a partial black eye and a bruise on his forehead. Further down he had another bruise and a cut on his shoulder. It turned out he’d reached for some boxes in the stock room and they’d fallen on him. He got the sack not long after. I’m still in touch with him and he’s a successful loan shark now!