PDA

View Full Version : Kwai river.

Moses
January 28th, 2023, 10:14
Floating hotels on river Kwai are amazing. Love this place and return here every time when visiting Thailand. Sunsets:

P. S. Activity on Blued here is quite high, receiving a lot of offers from boys from nearest villages to visit me. On Hornet - just 1-2 per hour.

latintopxxx
January 28th, 2023, 10:38
...love it...even country boys out in the middle of nowhere know they can make more cash sellingn their butts than planting rice....market forces at play...but Moses pray do tell how many did u meet up with? how easy is it to get them onboard

Moses
January 28th, 2023, 11:01
...love it...even country boys out in the middle of nowhere know they can make more cash sellingn their butts than planting rice....market forces at play...but Moses pray do tell how many did u meet up with? how easy is it to get them onboard

It isn't about commercial sex. Since my very first visit to Thailand I never paid for sex here.

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2023, 01:25
Moses many thanks for sharing the floating Kwai hotels with us, looks really interesting...for the 1st time in many years I may be tempted to go somwhere else besides Pattaya/Bangkok...

bkkmfj2648
January 29th, 2023, 09:56
Ah Moses,

You bring back fond memories of my 2015 trip to Kachanaburi, where I stayed at the River Kwai Resort with Woody and his partner Non.
I LOVED the idea that our bungalow was floating on the water of the River Kwai. See below trip report.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?17191-July-2015-Trip-Report-Chiang-Mai-and-other-places-later/page2&highlight=kanchanaburi

enjoy!!
M.