PDA

View Full Version : 91 silver daddies visiting BKK

lonelywombat
August 27th, 2006, 16:39
Whilst waiting for dinner my guest played around on my computer.

He went to his favourite site www.silverdaddies.com (http://www.silverdaddies.com) to show me an 18yo boy from Sydney
who is arriving in BKK this week looking for friends.

What amazed me was there were 91 'mature age" gays who announced details of their upcoming visit.

We found this section in the "site navigation' fifth down travelers section.

I tried to put names to some of our posters without much luck.

Would be interesting to know if they have any luck meeting thai guys.

August 27th, 2006, 23:22
Would be interesting to know if they have any luck, meeting thai guys.I would think they'd be out of luck, surely? :bounce:

lonelywombat
August 28th, 2006, 04:36
Would be interesting to know if they have any luck, meeting thai guys.I would think they'd be out of luck, surely? :bounce:

Then they would have to fall back on gay.com and gaydar like all other BFOC

August 28th, 2006, 07:39

Then they would have to fall back on gay.com and gaydar like all other BFOC

I think im not in the BFOC club yet lol. wont be long though!

August 29th, 2006, 00:34
and I couldn't find any 18 year old boy who was going to visit Pattaya !!! but there were an awful lot of Daddies going wild.

Anyone know of a site for Grandaddies ???

lonelywombat
August 29th, 2006, 07:18
and I couldn't find any 18 year old boy who was going to visit Pattaya !!! but there were an awful lot of Daddies going wild.

Anyone know of a site for Grandaddies ???

You would be most welcome there as there seems to be many your age
FYI here is the ad

under the heading
~Hornytopfordad~, age 18 from Australia profile has gallery
Visiting bangkok, Thailand
26. August - 7. September 2006
Seeks: Sex date
prefer age 40 to 90

Profile ID: 258073
Age 18
Height 5'11" ft
(180 cm)
Weight 135 lb
(61 kg)
Sexually is top
City sydney
appx. distance 695 km
Zip / postal 2160
Country Australia
Seeking sex partner(s)
a date
friends
Prefer men aged from 40 to 90

Profile text:

i love old men 40- wateva lol
love them and only top so no tops please email me ok
love fucking them and having fun aswell.
my ultimate is hairy guy and bigger than the ave.
love gray hair yummy

and this is not wat i like its juist my ultimate
so u can be my buddy lol....

my email is sexydan907 at hottymail dot com

AND HAVING SOME FUN WITH ME INSTEAD OF PAYING MONEY FOR THAI BOYS U CAN HAVE ME FOR FREE....LOL

BUT U CARNT FUCK ME LOL...SORRY!!!

DONT MIND A SUGAR DADDIE IF THERE IS ANY..

I LOVE GOING TO CLUBS AND DANCING AND GO TO HEADQUARTERS AND THAT ON WEEKENDS..SO IF U SEE ME THERE SAY HELLO...

I LIKE HAVING FRIENDS ABOUT16-30 TO HANG OUT WITH AND GO CLUBBING..
IF UR IN THAT CATEGORIE AND WANNA BE MY FRIEND AND HANG OUT LOL LET ME KNOW...

hi before i had i was stayin at babylon in thailand im not stayin there anymore bit of a bummer....sorry guys

August 29th, 2006, 13:05
why have you been hiding this from us ?? I'm heading Down Under immediately..there a dozens of young hunks looking for Daddies. I'll even put on men's clothing for this and some false chest hair..how exciting..what a great site !!..does LMTU know about it ?..I must tell him..very him !!

###check out this site : http://www.ma-queue.com/ French boys posting snaps of their huge great dongers on the web... :bounce: :compress: :geek: :cheers: :albino: :bom: :blackeye: :cyclopsani:

August 30th, 2006, 11:26
why have you been hiding this from us ?? I'm heading Down Under immediately..there a dozens of young hunks looking for Daddies. I'll even put on men's clothing for this and some false chest hair..how exciting..what a great site !!..does LMTU know about it ?..I must tell him..very him !!

###check out this site : http://www.ma-queue.com/ French boys posting snaps of their huge great dongers on the web... :bounce: :compress: :geek: :cheers: :albino: :bom: :blackeye: :cyclopsani:

oh my!! vive la France!

August 30th, 2006, 11:53
there a dozens of young hunks looking for DaddiesAnd they're all tops. Mind you, I seem to know an inordinate number of older guys living in Bangkok who are bottoms and some of their hangers-on have been immensely disappointed that I don't have share the same inclinations