PDA

View Full Version : Like a seagull soaring over Bangkok ....

Smiles
January 19th, 2006, 01:41
.... Google Earth lets you zoom down close to where one cannot almost make out tourists paddling in hotel rooftop swimming pools. You can zoom in quite a bit closer than this photo below, but of course you tend to loose persepective if in too close. But it's possible.
Quite a fascinating toy!

This is a shot of Silom/Patpong neighbourhood and it's intersection with Lumphini Park at the far right.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images2/silom-patpong.jpg

Tried zooming in on BoyzTown in Pattaya, but apparently it's not in their list of cities which get the crystal-clear treatment

Cheers ...

January 19th, 2006, 04:36
Most impressive. The resolution is so high I can count the moneyboys in Lumpini Park. :toothy7:

January 19th, 2006, 06:36
which corner of Lumpini park is the out-door gym where the street muscle guys workout?

January 19th, 2006, 06:38
Smiles said:

Tried zooming in on BoyzTown in Pattaya, but apparently it's not in their list of cities which get the crystal-clear treatment

What a pity. We could have zoomed in on Hedda's place and had a look at the cracks appearing in his facade

He needs a lot of work done to bring it back to scratch I think

Between him and GayArse I am sure they have enough wallpaper to cover the extra cracks that are rapidly appearing on a daily basis

January 19th, 2006, 06:41
... the extra cracks that are rapidly appearing on a daily basis
Are cracks able to appear rapidly on less than a daily basis? :bounce:

January 19th, 2006, 07:17
With Hedda bedding Gaybutton (or is it the other way around) the cracks probably appear hourly now

January 19th, 2006, 07:27
With Hedda bedding Gaybutton (or is it the other way around) the cracks probably appear hourly now
Certainly Gaybutton is being right royally fucked over through his association with Hedda. They deserve each other. They're an S&M couple!

January 19th, 2006, 07:28
MRT Lumphini subway station is not on this view. Si Lom stations are and one is across Silom from Robinson's department store and one across the road by the Rama VI statue - similar looking buildings white walls black roofs.

Lumphini gyms. There are three. The main bodybuilder one is by a Chinese scarlet red and gold temple by a lake. Entering by Silom gate walk forward and then right. When you come to a fork in the path bear left. You can see the temple as you near the gym. There are letching benches to sit if your knees tremble.

There is a small gym if you go in and then left by a toilet - plus further along you can watch fit guys playing takraw. The third is to the right (east) of Lumphini Hall. I'll pst a map of the park as soon as Photobucket is up and running again.

Later that same morning - here we go

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/MiscMapLumphini.jpg

TrongpaiExpat
January 19th, 2006, 08:03
Wowpow: I wonder how you know so exactly where the Lumphini work out gyms are located, work out do you?

Your also right about MRT Lumphini. On that side of the street the subway entrance is between Sathorn and Soi Nahmdupree, the one on the Lumphini side is at the entrance to the park at Sathorn.

There is one for Silom at the main entrance to Lumphini but I can't see it, unless it's that white square next to Smile's line for rama 4, seems too big though?

January 19th, 2006, 09:31
I do get a lot of exercise massaging Thai musclemen and wrestling them into required positions.

If I may presume to clarify your description of Lumphini MRT station entrances:

There are three

One is on the East corner of Sathorn and Rama IV, this one has entrance to a pedestrian route to Suam Lum station and is just by the tower block Q House Lumphini blue glass with golden fins.

One is a tad further East along Rama IV - and home to out beloved ajarntrade (he has mentioned that on this board) - Lumphini Park Tower. This one is convenient for Soi Ngam Duphli junction. No underpass free access.

One is on the East corner of Rama IV and Wireless Road by Suan Lum night Market and has pedestrian underpass access - sadly there is no underpass to the gate to Lumphini Park and crossing the road there is intimidating.

January 19th, 2006, 15:36
Most impressive. The resolution is so high I can count the moneyboys in Lumpini Park.

If you can see them, can you see the one, back in the giggle-weeds, with the farang? :sex:

I really must stop looking at these dirty pictures!

Monday.

Some Monday....

January 19th, 2006, 17:06
Most impressive. The resolution is so high I can count the moneyboys in Lumpini Park.
If you can see them, can you see the one, back in the giggle-weeds, with the farang? :sex:

I had hoped nobody would notice that. It is Homintern with his Internet date. :colors:

January 19th, 2006, 19:24
I had hoped nobody would notice that. It is Homintern with his Internet date. :colors:
I have signed up immediately for Hedda's campaign to protect privacy on the Internet

January 20th, 2006, 16:48
I have signed up immediately for Hedda's campaign to protect privacy on the Internet

I detect a bit of irony there!