PDA

View Full Version : The Hazards of Performing Oral Sex

Mason45
December 18th, 2022, 16:00
Hi there, I've had a constant sore throat for about 6 months now. I enjoy rimming guys especially the ones that really turn me on. I never rim deep, I just like to lick their hot sometimes hairy holes. Has any one had this problem before and what course of action was prescribed. I'm not certain rimming is giving me a sore throat as I realize there's a whole range of things that can cause this condition. Thanks.

cdnmatt
December 18th, 2022, 16:41
Ask the guys you've rimmed if they like to eat "laap"".

That could be causing it. "laap" is basically raw meat, and it can sometimes have worms in it, which decide to hangout on their bum hole after a #2. In other words, you may have eaten some small worms.

smcm88
December 18th, 2022, 16:47
If it was just a virus like a cold or flu your sore throat would have resolved itself by now.

Given that it's been a few months, it sounds like you may have picked up a bacterial infection - which could be due to rimming or oral sex. Even just having a guy suck your cock can lead to a bacterial infection.

You'll need a course of antibiotics, which any GP can prescribe.

You don't need to tell them what you think the causes are (unless you feel inclined). They'll prescribe antibiotics simply because it's been going on for a few months.

Mancs
December 18th, 2022, 17:45
A few days of worm tablets might be worth a try. I'd advise anyone who has eaten plenty in Thailand, arse or not, to try it.

cdnmatt
December 18th, 2022, 18:11
Can I ask, are you eyes red and bloodshot? If yes, that's worms.

I don't know the names of the medication as it was always Kim's problem, not mine, but some anti worm tablets should fix you up.

Captain Swing
December 19th, 2022, 10:28
You've already followed the best course of action: waiting six months and then seeking medical advice here on this forum rather than at any clinic, doctor's office or hospital, in Thailand or your home country.

mr giggles
December 20th, 2022, 08:25
I enjoy rimming guys especially the ones that really turn me on. I never rim deep, I just like to lick their hot sometimes hairy holes. .

The whole idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
I think this post is a bit tongue in cheek. :love:

Andy
December 20th, 2022, 14:38
Ask the guys you've rimmed if they like to eat "laap"".

That could be causing it. "laap" is basically raw meat, and it can sometimes have worms in it, which decide to hangout on their bum hole after a #2. In other words, you may have eaten some small worms.

As far as I know, "laap" or "laab" is minced meat with herbs and spices, fried with a little water (they call it "rouen"). So it's not raw.

francois
December 20th, 2022, 15:00
As far as I know, "laap" or "laab" is minced meat with herbs and spices, fried with a little water (they call it "rouen"). So it's not raw.

There is a version of laab which does use uncooked meat; somewhat like beef tartare.

Mason45
December 20th, 2022, 15:47
Prior to Covid I was walking through Boyztown and decided to visit Scandic Massage The premises was shabby, untidy and very pushy in regards to up front payments. My massage was average but one thing I noticed was the masseurs cock was rather odd looking. Given he was of Isaan appearance and obviously uncut. He was rather well hung and had severe phimosis. He had a rather large ball shape where the normal cock head is and it appeared to be full of gunk. So I had the massage but declined the happy ending and put it down to experience, never to return. I've come across this same thing several times since, every time the guy is of Isaan appearance and I bailed out. I took a look at Scandic last week, nothing has changed and they still are very pushy in regards to up front payments.

christianpfc
December 20th, 2022, 19:42
There are several negative reports about Scandic Massage, even calling them Scam-dic Massage.

I never saw what you describe, out of a large sample.

Dodger
December 21st, 2022, 06:58
[QUOTE=Mason45;293403]

......He had a rather large ball shape where the normal cock head is and it appeared to be full of gunk.

Between the hairy assholes you're licking and this guys disgusting puss-filled penis I'm surprised all you have is a sore throat.

Mason45
December 21st, 2022, 07:36
[QUOTE=Mason45;293403]

......He had a rather large ball shape where the normal cock head is and it appeared to be full of gunk.

Between the hairy assholes you're licking and this guys disgusting puss-filled penis I'm surprised all you have is a sore throat.

Dodger, Actually he undressed during the massage, which I thought was quite odd in itself. When I rolled over for the front massage I only discovered then. I let him finish the massage and pulled the pin before any serious action started.

poshglasgow
December 29th, 2022, 12:50
There is a version of laab which does use uncooked meat; somewhat like beef tartare.

Leave the condition untreated, in Mason's case it may well become beef "ta-ta"!!:eek:

Daveuk
January 1st, 2023, 11:09
If it was just a virus like a cold or flu your sore throat would have resolved itself by now.

Given that it's been a few months, it sounds like you may have picked up a bacterial infection - which could be due to rimming or oral sex. Even just having a guy suck your cock can lead to a bacterial infection.

You'll need a course of antibiotics, which any GP can prescribe.

You don't need to tell them what you think the causes are (unless you feel inclined). They'll prescribe antibiotics simply because it's been going on for a few months.

After sucking a boys cock or rimming him I always rinse my mouth and gargle with mouthwash. I’ve done this since the early years of my visits to Thailand and have not yet had any infection like that described above. Or maybe I’m living in a fools paradise.

francois
January 1st, 2023, 14:25
After sucking a boys cock or rimming him I always rinse my mouth and gargle with mouthwash. I’ve done this since the early years of my visits to Thailand and have not yet had any infection like that described above. Or maybe I’m living in a fools paradise.

By the time you finish sucking/rimming a bacteria/virus/parasite can enter the body before a mouthwash can rinse it away. Suggest you stop the rimming before it is too late.

Daveuk
January 2nd, 2023, 04:51
I thought I would be deceiving myself - the mouthwash solution seemed a bit easy.

cdnmatt
January 2nd, 2023, 05:17
Only problem I've ever had is Kim educated me on how great it was to get facials. He absolutly loved giving me facials and in turn, I got into it.

After we broke up, I kept the trend going. one guy I ended up with quite obviously had pubic lice, because the little shits ended up crawling through my eye lashes and breeding so much I couldn't even open my eye. Hospital was of no help, but managed to get rid of them by washing my eye out with a specialized flea and tick formula of dog shampoo.

Goot times, can't wait to get back. I'm allowed back in Thailand end of March, so soon. Can't wait, haha.

Patanawet
January 2nd, 2023, 12:23
enter the body before a mouthwash can rinse it away..
Recently, there was false news going around that gargling with Listerine could prevent Covid.
Listerine immediately issued a denial saying something like " Listerine is a mouthwash not a gargle - it should NEVER be used as a gargle".
Don't forget that when Listerine was first issued more than a century ago, it was as a floor wash. When that failed, they rebranded it as a mouthwash:))

mr giggles
January 3rd, 2023, 08:24
This forum is a veritable encyclopedia of misinformation on health/ sex matters...

smcm88
January 3rd, 2023, 09:07
This forum is a veritable encyclopedia of misinformation on health/ sex matters...

Indeed.

Listerine won't prevent any sort of STI no more than a swig of watered down vodka will.

cdnmatt
January 3rd, 2023, 17:35

Ehhh, it happens. A while back the President of the US was telling us we should drink Clorox to get rid of Kovid, so....

francois
January 4th, 2023, 13:25
Recently, there was false news going around that gargling with Listerine could prevent Covid.
Listerine immediately issued a denial saying something like " Listerine is a mouthwash not a gargle - it should NEVER be used as a gargle".
Don't forget that when Listerine was first issued more than a century ago, it was as a floor wash. When that failed, they rebranded it as a mouthwash:))

Some trivia about Listerine:

The Listerine website says otherwise; it can be gargled.

https://www.listerine.com/mouth-coach/rinsing-guide

Listerine was originally developed as surgical antiseptic and then sold for other uses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listerine

Dodger
January 4th, 2023, 14:52
Why don't you try just pouring Listerine directly into his anal aperture.

It might not stop the spread of any bacteria - but if he cuts a fart while you're rimming him it would smell like lavender

maump
January 12th, 2023, 08:31
I would opine there are many things we do that are common sense that won't "prevent" disease or infection, but MIGHT reduce the chances.

Masks do not PREVENT covid infection, but can reduce probability of getting it.
washing your hands and avoid touching your nose eyes, mouth will not prevent seasonal flu but.....
Gargling with antiseptic mouthwash will not PREVENT infection but might reduce the chance (and wont increase it)
pissing and washing your cock after raw fucking wont prevent infection, but might reduce the chance.....
Shitting the cum out of your ass and douching after receptive anal sex..... who knows.. but I do it anyway to avoid wet underwear.

Dodger
January 12th, 2023, 13:04
[QUOTE=maump;293638

Shitting the cum out of your ass and douching after receptive anal sex..... who knows.. but I do it anyway to avoid wet underwear.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing that.

latintopxxx
January 12th, 2023, 14:43
cant be a very good bottom....the professionals simply absorb any deposits....beginners...honestly

Daveuk
January 13th, 2023, 13:26
Mixed views about Listerine .
I’m going to carry on gargling and swilling my mouth as soon as possible after sucking or rimming and from time to time during the hours following.

Patanawet
January 16th, 2023, 12:14
Indeed.

Listerine won't prevent any sort of STI no more than a swig of watered down vodka will.

Don't forget, Listerine was originally marketed as a floor cleaner.
When it failed, they re-marketed it as a mouthwash. The rest is history.

Daveuk
January 16th, 2023, 12:55
Well I could use vodka but I think Listerine is less expensive. I find it freshens my mouth after sucking cock. Boys usually welcome some when I offer it to them.
I don’t doubt that it was used as a floor cleaner because of its disinfecting properties.

Andy
January 17th, 2023, 11:23
https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/cold-war-antiseptic-has-potential-in-fight-against-drug-resistant-germs-and-viruses/

In Russia, the antiseptic Miramistin is very popular, it is used in all cases after sexual intercourse and is quite effective. I myself always use it in Thailand, and so far there have been no problems. It seems it can be ordered on Amazon. Something positive from the Cold War...

Patanawet
January 17th, 2023, 17:27
Some trivia about Listerine:

The Listerine website says otherwise; it can be gargled.

https://www.listerine.com/mouth-coach/rinsing-guide

Listerine was originally developed as surgical antiseptic and then sold for other uses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listerine
Sorry François, I was using a fount of knowledge far more reliable than Google or Wikipedia --- 'Q.I.' !