PDA

View Full Version : new boys in K-boy

August 26th, 2006, 16:29
Yesterday 7 new boys-BOYS no ladyboys- started to work in the bar.

Today about 30+ dancers will work.

Most of the dancers are handsome boys and we have many cute ladyboys too :geek:

If you didn't visit this bar in the last 1-2 weeks
you will see here 12-15 new boys :bigsmurf:

Brad the Impala
August 27th, 2006, 02:43
Yes Playboy11 is open with the usual suspects from the old spot light, well it would be as the old spot light owner is running it. the doorman is good though you will not be disapointed with him, a few average guys inside nothing to shout about but the cosy atmosphere is good for a bit of naughty fun.

KBOYS I saw last night at 3am was having a delivery of some new young twinks and they seemsed to be enjoying the thought of having to please a few farangs 500 baht was mentioned, I did not take up the offer but Im sure they would have done, they seemed amused at the thought of working all day in Bangkok for 100 baht now they are going to get 500 baht for a few minutes works so now they have 15 young new guys and 15 lady boys there, Im told in the next few weeks that is going to be 25 young hunks waiting to pleasure you and only the top 5 lady boys. so go there and see what is in store for you.

I see Jimm Jimmys is still filling up with cute guys and Sundance has its fair share of good looking hunks EUROBOYS seems to have to many young cute lady boys, even though hidden amounst them is some nice twinkies if you like them.

But the Bar who knows how to pack them in is of course KAOS its as any bar should be A big Fun Party every night with dick hanging out and dancing fun all night, and something for every one. then go next door to KRAZY DRAGON and see how the men are doing there, dicks flopping out all over the place some giant ones to, they have really taken the number 1 slot for hunks in Pattaya

And thanks a lot to ear wig which wrote exactly the kind of post I like to read when am stuck in Farangland, i.e informative, not offensive and giving you the feeling you are yourself wandering in Paradise for some minutes.

Thanks to you llz I was also going to say if you go down to the Jomtien Complex today you will be in for a wonderful surprise etc etc...................

I thought that earwig was one of your other posting names, so why are you thanking yourself?!

Dodger
August 27th, 2006, 06:29
Thanks Ola K-boy and LMTU...

That's exactly the kind of news I want to hear.

Four more weeks and I'll be there the see them for myself.

mai pen rai

TOQ
August 27th, 2006, 07:42
Thanks Ola K-boy and LMTU...

That's exactly the kind of news I want to hear.

Four more weeks and I'll be there the see them for myself.

mai pen rai

Im going to beat you by a week :) Cant wait

john

August 27th, 2006, 09:53
My favourite bar the K-BOY gogo, and nice to see that they have again many good looking boys of different types.I can confirm that every night more than 30 boys dancing in the bar. When I need the boys are very helpful :bom: Here the waiters and the mamasan are not pushy, the prices are very reasonable .LMTU, when you like the short shows ,I recommend you(and others) ,visit the K-BOY around midnight.When I saw it the first time I astonished seriously.

Dboy
August 28th, 2006, 11:51
Wish they'd update their website. Would be nice to see a sample of the new crew.

dab69
August 29th, 2006, 05:09
what is the oLd website link?

TOQ
August 29th, 2006, 05:17
what is the oLd website link?

http://www.pattayacity.com/kboys/index.htm

There you go :)