PDA

View Full Version : Nice boys was good

vnman
November 26th, 2022, 14:34
They had 12 to 15 boys.
Bottle for the boys was 1200

Chicken or the egg. But I think the boys were happy yesterday. They got tips for showing there stuff and customers seemed happy. I counted 7 to 8 customers

Report will follow

poshglasgow
November 26th, 2022, 19:37
They had 12 to 15 boys.
Bottle for the boys was 1200

Chicken or the egg. But I think the boys were happy yesterday. They got tips for showing there stuff and customers seemed happy. I counted 7 to 8 customers

Report will follow

1,200 for a bottle? Scotch?

How much is a bottle of beer in the Nice Boys for (a) a regular customer (b) and when a boy joins and orders one?

Many thanks.

latintopxxx
November 27th, 2022, 11:23
OMG...give me strength...who the coitus cares what a beer costs...u r not there for the drink....no wonder i start drinking at dawn

vnman
November 27th, 2022, 23:56

How much is a bottle of beer in the Nice Boys for (a) a regular customer (b) and when a boy joins and orders one?

Many thanks.
They got a liter bottle of Thai whiskey. I have no idea about other prizes.

Mancs
November 28th, 2022, 05:13
I had fun at Nice Boys in July. 300bt for the wanking competition. I took off a lad I am still in touch with.

Patanawet
December 1st, 2022, 11:57
OMG...give me strength...who the coitus cares what a beer costs...u r not there for the drink....no wonder i start drinking at dawn
Fall out of the wrong side of the cot today
?

latintopxxx
December 1st, 2022, 12:17
cot???....california king if u dont mind...and no am not in a bad mood, if u have to quibble over the cost of a beer than maybe drink less or just stay home ....

christianpfc
December 1st, 2022, 22:02
I went to Nice Boys yesterday and can confirm. Plenty of boys (I counted 12, old favorites like Dui and Nine, and new talent) and at least 5 customers any given time during my stay. Interesting activities on stage and with customers. Music, temperature, light was fine, and I barely noticed the smokers (boys and customers) because I was distracted.

Staff asked me to tell all my friends that they have new boys, which I do hereby.

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2022, 00:17
...average age of the gogos??

Mancs
December 2nd, 2022, 05:17
A great bar with an unusual character off the beaten track.

christianpfc
December 3rd, 2022, 18:39
I would guess all in their 20s. Yesterday another look (just look, one visit is enough) and again stage full of boys.

latintopxxx
December 4th, 2022, 02:24
great to hear that the stage is packed full of talent, must admit i had a giggle when negative nellies claimed that due to covid the gogo business was dead and would never recover...nothing kills selling sex...as long as more money can be made bending for cock than bending in the paddy fields the gogo bars will always thrive...

pong
December 4th, 2022, 08:02
Hope that-for you even more. But that there is certainly a decline is sure-and thats population/demography. The big luck is that all surrounding countires still have-much more as TH has now-such youthful youth, much less job opportunities and also much lower wages (for the money police who always check we do not underpay), so TH is very attractive. You just have to sift out those VNese. Reviews/reports about f.e. Cambodia seem to suggest that all talent from there has made the move to TH. Same seems to hold for the str8 trade- just by chance read a longer part of stickmen yesterday eve. Selling sex as a commodity also changes often in the way it is done-f.e.I am quite happy to not have to go via this endurance test of overloud music-buy me drink/tip, no good, next one- etc.-barfine- before the action can start.
Many of such ricefields are unattended now as there is noone willing to work in them. In the end the guys will starve as there is not even rice to feed them!
But again: since many yrs it seems you only react from a far distance-when are you finally coming back here and make some of your saucy reportings?

latintopxxx
December 5th, 2022, 02:46
...good question, life gets in the way sometimes...work commitments picked up 2 biggish contracts which required travel to Brazil & US ......kinda all travelled out...maybe age is catching up.....have a 23 year old boarding with me so have sex on tap whenever however I want...feel like im being well catered for...

Dodger
December 6th, 2022, 12:12
[QUOTE=latintopxxx;293216

great to hear that the stage is packed full of talent, must admit i had a giggle when negative nellies claimed that due to covid the gogo business was dead and would never recover.../QUOTE]

Agree.

I can't help but feel redeemed after being scoffed at by "negative nellies" for 2-1/2 years every time I said "The Scene will Revive Itself".

Beer and Mak seem to be hanging onto Nice Boys by their fingertips as Sunee continues to fade into the background. Rumor has it that someone is in the process of gutting Forest House next door to turn it into a laundry mat. What a drag!

I hate change, especially when it effects my favorite place on Earth. I ride my motorbike around the Sunee loop on a weekly basis just to pay my respects to the past and absorb the feelings. All I sense are hungry ghosts perched in between the dilapidated buildings, taunting me with their seductive smiles...with glimpses of a past life that seems even more surrealistic.

bkkguy
December 6th, 2022, 19:17
I can't help but feel redeemed after being scoffed at by "negative nellies" for 2-1/2 years every time I said "The Scene will Revive Itself".

OK fair enough, but ...

Beer and Mak seem to be hanging onto Nice Boys by their fingertips as Sunee continues to fade into the background.

All I sense are hungry ghosts perched in between the dilapidated buildings, taunting me with their seductive smiles...with glimpses of a past life that seems even more surrealistic.

I don't mean to be a "negative nellie" but is this what we now mean by the scene "reviving itself"?

one or two go-go bars struggle to survive in Sunee, very few positive reports on Boystown, the only salvation seems to be Jomtien Complex - but not for go-go, only for bar-beers

and even with Jomtien Complex the main complaint from staff seems to be everyone just sits and drinks, they can't live off drinks and tips and there are very few offs! and even on the best of nights it is obvious there are far too many bars for the number of customers - customers outnumber staff in most of the bars!

again I don't mean to be a "negative nellie". I had a great weekend in Jomtien Complex last month and I will be back again in February, but by no stretch of the imagination has the go-go scene, or the gay scene generally, in Pattaya "revived itself" enough to dismiss the scoffees and it is not likely to in the next few years, if ever - I agree with you, there are a lot of hungry ghosts around!

Aussie1978
December 7th, 2022, 07:47
...average age of the gogos??

Great question..

Dodger
December 7th, 2022, 13:38
[QUOTE=bkkguy;293241]

I don't mean to be a "negative nellie". I had a great weekend in Jomtien Complex last month and I will be back again in February, but by no stretch of the imagination has the go-go scene, or the gay scene generally, in Pattaya "revived itself" ...QUOTE]

What were you expecting - circus clowns and painted elephants?

There are numerous gay host bars, entertainment clubs, karaoke's, and gogo bars back in operation now - and all one needs to do is find the venue that suits them best.

The gay scene in Pattaya will neve return to its "glory days" which most of us here would prefer - but that shouldn't be confused with "revival". If a venue has reopened and is operating - it's been revived. If the change in demographics doesn't suit a persons personal tastes that's a horse of a different color.

Come back...enjoy yourself again...have a few drinks...fondle that doll that's sitting next to you...and just imagine how "revived" you'll feel.

francois
December 7th, 2022, 16:54
[QUOTE=bkkguy;293241]

I don't mean to be a "negative nellie". I had a great weekend in Jomtien Complex last month and I will be back again in February, but by no stretch of the imagination has the go-go scene, or the gay scene generally, in Pattaya "revived itself" ...QUOTE]

What were you expecting - circus clowns and painted elephants?

There are numerous gay host bars, entertainment clubs, karaoke's, and gogo bars back in operation now - and all one needs to do is find the venue that suits them best.

The gay scene in Pattaya will neve return to its "glory days" which most of us here would prefer - but that shouldn't be confused with "revival". If a venue has reopened and is operating - it's been revived. If the change in demographics doesn't suit a persons personal tastes that's a horse of a different color.

Come back...enjoy yourself again...have a few drinks...fondle that doll that's sitting next to you...and just imagine how "revived" you'll feel.

That's what I do! I visit Panorama for drinks in Boyztown; have a drink at ToyBoys and tip the dancers. Visit Sunee Plaza for drinks at Diamond Bar and Winner Bar. And visit Jomtien Complex for drinks and chat with the boys there. Twice or more a week at each Venue.
I put my money where my mouth is, not just talk about it.

Dodger
December 8th, 2022, 07:11
I put my money where my mouth is......

Don't we all.

francois
December 8th, 2022, 14:39
Don't we all.

No, we don't! Many posters just talk about what is happening in Pattaya, rather than experiencing the scene by visiting and supporting the venues by spending their time and money.

Dodger
December 8th, 2022, 17:35
Many posters just talk about what is happening in Pattaya, rather than experiencing the scene by visiting and supporting the venues by spending their time and money.

I beg to differ.

Most of the posters I know spend a significant amount of time and money on the scene just like you do.

There are some guys (like myself) that don't frequent the bars that much anymore - but most (including myself) that live here full-time are still well-connected to what's going on in the scene. I could write a book.

francois
December 9th, 2022, 11:19
Last night I did visit Nice Boys with a couple of friends to check it out. About 10 lads on stage with 8 wearing (at times) briefs and two in jeans, who were newbies. Most were doing their best to entice the audience with their assets except for the newbies, although even one of them were willing to show his appreciation for a tip. A good time was enjoyed by all.

latintopxxx
December 10th, 2022, 00:58
dodger i do wish you wouild write a book , submit a chapter on this forum every week ....make intersting reading

vnman
December 19th, 2022, 21:36
Nice boys is one of the best things left in Pattaya. I have a different taste in boys, but there is always fun to be had. I've been a couple of times during my trip, and it was always a source of entertainment. Observing is fun, and watching these farang gorging on Thai dick always makes me laugh.

Obviously, Nice Boys can't carry the neighborhood, and that's the sad part. We don't need three gay areas in Pattya/Jomtien. If all the gay venues would be concentrated together, a night out would be a whole different experience. From that perspective, I don't think the bars did themselves a favor by making Jomtien venue the main area.

I guess that BT properties priced themselves out of the market and Sunee has been dying a slow death for over a decade now.

Paul From Winner told me that he can't get boys. But that is obvious when you go there. He said that other bars were able to secure foreigners to work there, but he was not allowed to hire any. Sad story, but also seems like the end.

This brings me to a question I've been asking myself. Do you notice any change with hiring Thai boys or foreigners? I am sure you all know which
countries I mean. Especially in Jomtien, were the Thai boys from even 5 years ago, different from the boys working in most host bars now?

DragonMaster
December 19th, 2022, 22:46
The simple answer is that it is illegal for non-thai’s to work in the bars. If the owner is willing to pay enough money, certain officials look the other way, however if you have ever been in Jomtien when police show up, you will see a stampede of boys vacating the area. That is the reason. If they are caught by the police, they are arrested and fined which most can’t afford.

pong
December 22nd, 2022, 06:44
But here in BKK the % of foreign workers in the trade must be approaching the 50% by now-and in those newly sprouted up m2m msg shop in Sapan kwai its near 100%. All those Laos-when we were able to talk, told me there were no real problems or that-except having to leave and re-enter Th every 2-3 monthes=expensive for them
IMHO its mostly a population thing: the nr of guys in that age bracket in TH is getting lower and lower every year-and rising wealth and large offer of normal jobs also mean its far easier to find a not that well paid but certain income source, and now that tourism is coming back rapidly, chances are even better.
Camb has the usual just after war ends bubble of newborns now in that age we like them. Burma is so dead-poor and desperate that anything is better as there-also seeing the very big nr of Burmese, more girls, doing normal lower end jobs here in BKK-I really like them, always friendly and happy, even more when you say some Burmese. And even for VNese it seems TH is attractive enough to try out some efforts-but one can also find them in Malaysia etc.

vnman
December 25th, 2022, 23:43
What I am curious about if you guys notice any change in mentality in the scene now. Are the boys from Loas, Cambodia etc giving the same service/vibe as you were used to from the Thai boys?

Times change, so that could easily be it too.

pong
December 26th, 2022, 06:34
Better. But of course thats just a very general idea and only based on those msg-shops, have this time (today last day of my 44 day stint) not even been INside any of the famous BKK/Silom gogos. There is also a notable difference between Laos and Khmer. My personal score of Laos guys sprung from 2 to >10 this time. My own fave are the Burmese though. And by now I state advance ´NO VN!´-if any present.
Again very roughly and perhaps only personal is that the non-Thai guys simply assume the whole full service is included. I always try to set up some talk with them-I understand for quite a few it may even be the very 1st time for a non-ASean, and in most case this also proved possible- I speak enough of standard Thai-some Laos only that awful Lao dialect which made it even hard for them to survive in BKK without friends translating. Those well known old-time stories of ´pa ran away, drink too muth, buffalo die, etc.´ never to be heard, some quite hilarious jokes and/or stories sometimes. 1 guy told frankly he was there to earn a new motosay-the old one had crashed, hoping for a brand new, but 2nd hd would also do.

vnman
December 26th, 2022, 23:26
Better. But of course thats just a very general idea and only based on those msg-shops, have this time (today last day of my 44 day stint) not even been INside any of the famous BKK/Silom gogos. There is also a notable difference between Laos and Khmer. My personal score of Laos guys sprung from 2 to >10 this time. My own fave are the Burmese though. And by now I state advance ´NO VN!´-if any present.
Again very roughly and perhaps only personal is that the non-Thai guys simply assume the whole full service is included. I always try to set up some talk with them-I understand for quite a few it may even be the very 1st time for a non-ASean, and in most case this also proved possible- I speak enough of standard Thai-some Laos only that awful Lao dialect which made it even hard for them to survive in BKK without friends translating. Those well known old-time stories of ´pa ran away, drink too muth, buffalo die, etc.´ never to be heard, some quite hilarious jokes and/or stories sometimes. 1 guy told frankly he was there to earn a new motosay-the old one had crashed, hoping for a brand new, but 2nd hd would also do.

Very interesting take. Not saying I agree, but good to read your point of view.

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2022, 23:34

Many thanks.

*confused*

I'm assuming it was Johnnie Walker or something, but but including the mix + ice, 1200 is about what you'd pay if you just bought it yourself at 7/11 and sat in your condo and drank it by your lonely self.

DavidBiBtm82
January 1st, 2023, 21:59
I had fun at Nice Boys in July. 300bt for the wanking competition. I took off a lad I am still in touch with.

I'm intrigued by the wanking competition - you pay 300bt to enter and then race to wank yourself off, or one of the boys? What do you get for winning/losing? Thanks :)

thaiophilus
January 2nd, 2023, 00:01
Your B300 is the prize. The boys compete for it. The winner gets the money, you get to watch them.

DavidBiBtm82
January 2nd, 2023, 17:08
Your B300 is the prize. The boys compete for it. The winner gets the money, you get to watch them.

Thanks for the info, sounds like it could be fun to watch :)

francois
January 3rd, 2023, 08:23

Many thanks.

Beer for customer is 150 Baht. Not sure about a boy drink.
Bottles of whiskey are usually Blend, not Scotch.

Wolzek
January 5th, 2023, 01:07
Beer for customer is 150 Baht. Not sure about a boy drink.
Bottles of whiskey are usually Blend, not Scotch.

Drinks and beers haven't been 150 baht there since 2016 or so... A beer for customer is 200 baht since a few years now. A drink for boy just recently was raised to 250 baht.

francois
January 5th, 2023, 09:36
Drinks and beers haven't been 150 baht there since 2016 or so... A beer for customer is 200 baht since a few years now. A drink for boy just recently was raised to 250 baht.

My mistake! Yes 200 Baht for a beer or even a bottle of water, as I recall.

Rolling Stone
January 6th, 2023, 07:44
... I barely noticed the smokers (boys and customers) because I was distracted

For a moment my heart stopped, as I thought they no longer permitted smoking on premise :)

Rolling Stone
January 6th, 2023, 07:47
I would guess all in their 20s. Yesterday another look (just look, one visit is enough) and again stage full of boys.

thanks Christian. I was struggling to decide where to go toward the end of the month (BKK or PTY), you helped me make the call finally:)

latintopxxx
January 6th, 2023, 09:09
...ever since babylon shut down BKK has gone off my radar...what to do all day is my issue..and please no more mall;s, temples , places or river cruises...

christianpfc
January 6th, 2023, 19:41
How about museums? Over 100 museums in Bangkok. There is so much to see and do in Bangkok, I haven't gotten around even though I spent there several months every year.

Daveuk
January 7th, 2023, 01:15
100 museums in Bangkok ? I can’t think there are that many, but then my visits to bkk from Pattaya have usually been boy orientated - ie boy bars and boys in my bed.
Any recommendations as to museums - something to do during the day.

latintopxxx
January 7th, 2023, 01:34
museums...oh good lord no....all i want is to relax in a gayish beach enviornment during the day and go bar hopping at night with sex dates scattered throughout the day...Pattaya is perfect...jomtien beach by 10am....hop onto grindr and see whats out there...my hotel will be a short walk away...in bkk would swop the beach for babylon...some days woouldnt spend a single baht on mb as id be so busy with all the free stuff at babylon...

Daveuk
January 7th, 2023, 12:33
Spot on Latintopxxx - museums have their place in my tourist travels but I have never visited one in Pattaya. I think maybe I should see what’s available during my next trip there so as to fill this deficiency in my experience. Surprisingly Google shows two available catering for those interested in teddy bears and glass bottles. A long time ago I had a young Thai boyfriend who liked a bear when in bed with me and I bought him a couple from one of the mobile vendors you often see. I should have taken him to the museum.
Talking about Babylon I used visit the Sansuck in Pattaya for the fun and games in the dark maze.

Armando
January 7th, 2023, 14:22
museums have their place in my tourist travels but I have never visited one in Pattaya.
christianpfc specifically mentioned Bangkok, not Pattaya. If not 100 museums, there are certainly close to that number and many are worth visiting.

christianpfc
January 7th, 2023, 20:39
There is a book "100 museums in Bangkok and vicinity" and I found this book incomplete.
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/08/museums-in-bangkok.html
Of course during Covid, several will have closed for good.

In Pattaya, the glass bottle museum has long closed (over 5 years). The teddy bear museum was somewhere reviewed as overpriced, and not my area of interest. But Mini Siam can be called an outdoor museum and is great! Latex museum, Gem's gallery (sales gallery with attached museum), and some more.

latintopxxx
January 8th, 2023, 00:49
yeah right...im gonna fly halfway across the world to a tropical land of smooth skinned bubble butted super affordable MBs to spend my days in the glass and teddy bear museum.....might as well stick needles in my eyes

RonanTheBarbarian
January 8th, 2023, 01:28
The Patpong Museum gets good reviews online.

It tells, according to the website, of "over 100 years of history, from CIA’s secret operations in Patpong during Vietnam’s war to how it evolved from a rice paddy to the hottest red-light zone in Bangkok."

Presumably very straight focused, but nevertheless...

Daveuk
January 8th, 2023, 05:46
The glass bottle museum is closed - that’s too bad cos we are just left with the teddy bear one for a cultural diversion away from boys and boy bars whilst in Pattaya.
Mini Siam is a good tourist attraction but I don’t think,it can be classed as a museum.
Perhaps the city authority could build one tracing its development from a fishing village.

arsenal
January 12th, 2023, 20:07
All boys totally naked on stage right now.

gerefan2
January 12th, 2023, 23:43
Welcome back?.?

smcm88
January 13th, 2023, 07:45

Where...??

Mason45
January 13th, 2023, 07:57
Are there any well hung and uncut, if so I must pay a visit.

arsenal
January 17th, 2023, 21:18
X-Boys has a crop of men on stage who wouldn't look out of place in Beefed up Bikers Weekly. Wearing huge shorts and yours to look at for 280 baht plus tips.

arsenal
January 17th, 2023, 23:08
And the non English speaking non smoking Cambodian boy in Jomtien wanted 2000 baht.

latintopxxx
January 18th, 2023, 01:27
he may want 2000 but did he get it...guess 2k would be ok if he was yours all day...btw non-english speaker is a bonus...means i dont have to make inane conversation...

francois
January 18th, 2023, 10:01
Are there any well hung and uncut, if so I must pay a visit.

Mason, better for you to visit and see for yourself rather than rely on others, who may have a differing perspective on "well hung". As for uncut/circumcised they all appear to be uncut except for one guy who has a most unusual "cut" which must be seen to be comprehended.

pong
January 18th, 2023, 16:32
...ever since babylon shut down BKK has gone off my radar...what to do all day is my issue..and please no more mall;s, temples , places or river cruises...

Try out all ´street food´places or foodcourts and then tell us where the very best value for money khao khaeng or khao man khai can be had. (like in the uni-court of Thammasat for still 35 bt).
All these cheap m2m msg shops advertise to be open from at least 12-23.00 so all afternoon can be filled with pleasure-but it will cost you a little more as a sauna and your choice in those who will also open their asses for you will be limited.
Besides the museums-many of which are even free, take the chance to get back from there around 15.00 when schools close and buses are full with young student guys in their uniforms-many still with short trousers, to admire.
I am not a beach person so for me BKK has plenty to keep me amused this 44 days, where as I shun Pty just becse it has nothing else as beach in daytime.

pong
January 18th, 2023, 16:41

Oh-much better to keep to subject-all these diversified museums........
SO: did you manage to set up your very own competition+prize to have them do that and don their oversized shorts+shirts?-for how long would they even do it?
Or is that simply a feature of the 300 bt wanking prize competition set-up?
(BTW: why would I then pay 500 bt to off a guy who has just come before I entered this club?

vnman
January 18th, 2023, 19:34
Mason, better for you to visit and see for yourself rather than rely on others, who may have a differing perspective on "well hung". As for uncut/circumcised they all appear to be uncut except for one guy who has a most unusual "cut" which must be seen to be comprehended.

You mean that deformed penis? I feel pretty bad for that guy and for the unknowing punter who opens that surprise in the privacy of the bedroom.

christianpfc
January 18th, 2023, 20:12
As for uncut/circumcised they all appear to be uncut except for one guy who has a most unusual "cut" which must be seen to be comprehended.
That's the one I referred to as "accident during masturbation with a lawnmower". That's the beauty about Nice Boys, wait long enough and you see everything. I don't know if he is aware that showing his assets might be a cock-block. I had remote thoughts of offing him, until I saw what he has in his pants. Those thoughts vanished.

christianpfc
January 18th, 2023, 20:14
I am not a beach person so for me BKK has plenty to keep me amused this 44 days, where as I shun Pty just becse it has nothing else as beach in daytime.
That subject has been discussed recently. There is plenty to do for me during daytime. Only now after over 10 years of coming to Pattaya regularly do I have to venture further away and rent a car with driver for daytrips around Pattaya.

francois
January 19th, 2023, 16:44
You mean that deformed penis? I feel pretty bad for that guy and for the unknowing punter who opens that surprise in the privacy of the bedroom.

I doubt that it is a natural deformity but rather a body modification, penis splitting, known as a "penile bisection" or a "genital bifurcation".

vnman
January 19th, 2023, 17:46
I doubt that it is a natural deformity but rather a body modification, penis splitting, known as a "penile bisection" or a "genital bifurcation".

Could be, he must had it done by a butcher.

christianpfc
January 19th, 2023, 17:59
Not a bisection, rather a trisection, known as "Benz" because it's supposed to look like the Mercedes-Benz symbol. Information from internet. Unlike mooks and silicone, I never had the displeasure to come across one. This boy would be the first, but I only saw his penis from my seat, and I don't want to get any closer.

arsenal
January 19th, 2023, 21:45
No English but delightful company and never let's his beautiful smile disappear for long. You pays your money and takes your choice.

bkkguy
January 20th, 2023, 18:57
No English but delightful company and never let's his beautiful smile disappear for long. You pays your money and takes your choice.

English or Greek - he just needs to be skilled in at least one!

arsenal
January 20th, 2023, 21:54
And Boys Music in Boyztown has reopened permanently. Showtime at 1.30am and a drink is 200 baht.

Here come the Chinese whether you like it or not.

bkkmfj2648
January 21st, 2023, 09:59
And Boys Music in Boyztown has reopened permanently. Showtime at 1.30am and a drink is 200 baht.

Here come the Chinese whether you like it or not.

Hi Arsenal - can you say if this is the former Boyz Music that was part of the Café Royale hotel in BoyzTown ?

https://www.facebook.com/BoyzMusic2019/

Do they have a special license to stay open past 2am? I believe that they will be open until 4am ?

From some of their facebook videos (from pre-Covid in 2019) I see that you could dance in this place. Can you please confirm ?

arsenal
January 21st, 2023, 11:43
It's the same place. Anything else I don't know but I suspect it heralds the relaxation of opening hours rules.

arsenal
January 23rd, 2023, 21:09
The vegetable chucking display at metal chairs restaurant no longer works. The two times I've seen it it's landed on the road. Haha.

Toy Boys has a very nice collection of attractive toned boys. Nearly all gay.

Chuai-Duai
January 26th, 2023, 13:08
Agree about Toy Boys. I was there two nights ago and enjoyed the company of a cute Lao boy.

arsenal
January 26th, 2023, 14:56
If Nice Boys eventually closes for good it will be their own fault. Too many overweight boys and apart from the Hollywood Three of Tui. Nye and Mar no superstars.

Twenty customers the other day so they turned the music up so loud and had the base pounding away to pulsate the pacemaker. Customers started to leave within minutes, drinks unfinished.

Chuai-Duai
January 26th, 2023, 19:44
I visited Nice Boys the other evening. Did not like what I saw and soon left. Not for me I'm afraid.

Marc K
January 27th, 2023, 03:35
If Nice Boys eventually closes for good it will be their own fault. Twenty customers the other day so they turned the music up so loud and had the base pounding away to pulsate the pacemaker. Customers started to leave within minutes, drinks unfinished.

WHY oh WHY do bars do this? I just don't get it. There is such a thing as "loud music" and then there is such a thing as "painful" music levels.

Dodger
January 27th, 2023, 08:13
WHY oh WHY do bars do this? I just don't get it. There is such a thing as "loud music" and then there is such a thing as "painful" music levels.

Good question.

The only thing I can think of is that younger Thais often equate LOUD MUSIC to FUN - and the LOUDER the music is - the more fun they think people are having. This isn't much different than what I experienced growing up in the 70's when LOUD music at public venues ruled.

Beer and Mak should know better. Maybe they just don't care anymore...who knows.

arsenal
January 28th, 2023, 22:53
Boys in jeans until Monday. Don't know why.

69 Bar in Jomtien has some very nice looking Cambodians but almost none of them speak any English.

gerefan2
January 29th, 2023, 00:19
I visited Nice Boys on Friday evening. There were six other customers and 3 or 4 boys all in jeans.
About midnight everyone got up and left.
Very disappointing.
Sad pic below.
The second pic is next door to Nice Boys where Forest House used to be.

bkkmfj2648
January 29th, 2023, 10:09
So the Forest House has been replaced by My Beautiful Laundrette ?

By The cover art can or could be obtained from MoviePosterShop.com., Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=31981232

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2023, 13:16
looks depressing....nice boys that is...

arsenal
January 29th, 2023, 13:16
Jomtien Complex has so many boys sporting thin moustaches that it resembles a meeting of the Thai branch of The Terry Thomas Appreciation Society.

arsenal
January 30th, 2023, 14:06
Loved the mamasan in a bar in Jomtien last night who told me the straight 19 year old Cambodian boy with no English would be a great off because...
"He watch gay porn every day so he know what to do."

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2023, 14:20
...well its kinda true...great way to break him in..desensitize him...until it feels almost normal...just a job..next he'll be on all fours taking it up the butt phoine in hand whatsapping his girlfriend planning dinner..

arsenal
February 1st, 2023, 23:14
Jomtien now has the greatest collection of available boys on the planet and fresh faces arriving every day.

Many straight but happily go wuth falang and perform, some superbly and some rather goofily but all with good grace and a smile.

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2023, 00:48
...when u say "perform"......does that include bottoming??? Just checking...

arsenal
February 2nd, 2023, 22:00
Naked Ping Pong at Nice Boys tonight.

latintopxxx
February 3rd, 2023, 01:56
...if only it was like the female version...that would be a hoot...

arsenal
February 4th, 2023, 01:55
Boys Music in Boyztown is open till 03.00. Vibrant atmosphere with full nudity show and drinks a reasonable 200 baht. Off fee is 500 baht.

bkkmfj2648
February 4th, 2023, 19:22
I was in X-Boys - 2 streets away from Boyztown last night and there was a lot of nudity in their show. Starts at 11pm.
Afterwards, we walked over to the Boyz Music bar to take a peak and it was getting ready to start as the crowd transferred from BoyzBoyzBoyz over to the Boyz Music club.

pong
February 5th, 2023, 18:33
Jomtien now has the greatest collection of available boys on the planet and fresh faces arriving every day.

Many straight but happily go with falang and perform, some superbly and some rather goofily but all with good grace and a smile.
Those smiles one can get anywhere here in TH-and for free and often even genuine. Or just say; Yim yai!
But my prob is : HOW does one assure one does not buy the goofy guys and then only find out after having spent it all?
But perhaps comparable to all these foreign workers here in BKK in the m2m msg shops around Sapan Kwai: 99% are Lao or Khmer,the shops give their stats, incl even size of preservative and till now (just reached the bakers dozen of real Lao-not Isany) all did perform good to very well. Even though tips do differ a little, I also found it seems indeed to pay off to go for the slightly higher prized wares. (that will mean 1000 and not 7/800, but I give them a grey note anyway unless really very bad borikarn)

arsenal
February 7th, 2023, 22:34
Someone is filling these freshly arrived Cambodian and Lao boys heads with unrealistic expectations.

I'm often quoted 2000 baht ST to which I laugh heartily and the Lao masseur today was clearly disappointed with 500 baht tip for a massage with no sexual activity albeit he was naked.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2023, 01:00
ive been warning ya'll for ages that you guys were spoiling them by overpaying....but noooooooooo!!!!...I was being rude/exploitive/evil/uncaring/whatever....now its come back to bite u in the wallet...
A grovelling apology directed my way is in order ....me thinks

pong
February 8th, 2023, 09:24
Someone is filling these freshly arrived Cambodian and Lao boys heads with unrealistic expectations.

I'm often quoted 2000 baht ST to which I laugh heartily and the Lao masseur today was clearly disappointed with 500 baht tip for a massage with no sexual activity albeit he was naked.

So why do all these Lao-and a few KHmer-guys in these fairly new BKK Sapan Kwai msg shops all quote MIn TIPs as 7/800-in the past even some 5/600. But with no specification what that would include-in my experience hitherto always the full works. Though it must be added that prices are rising-more&more guys have higher fees and some now quote 1000 (no prob for me as that is my usual anyway-giving surprised glad reactions and urgent requests to come back asap)- 1 guy has even raised it in his new pictures-he was very much worth it IMHO. I have found that the 2 or 3 I met who quoted 1000 there were indeed more lusty and horny-hot, so there must even be some magic formula to fix prices?
In most THai suburban BKK msg shops in the past-not that long ago, they often quoted 2 tip-levels: for soft and for hard, mostly 500/1000.

aussie
February 8th, 2023, 09:29

A popular Cambodian boy at a Jomtien Complex bar always jokingly says 3000 baht to me and then says 1500 baht ok? I have not taken him off because of his limited repertoire of a chuck wow but because of his amazing smile and personality enjoy playing pool and having a drink with him. Another customer though, desperate to be with the boy took him up on the 3000 baht offer before the boy went through his usual routine of reducing to 1500 baht. I heard the customer was rather disappointed with the service he got for his 3000 baht, but it does raise the boys expectations when many customers on holiday are quite willing to pay much more than the usual rate for a short time.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2023, 12:12
one laughs and jokes but one sticks to ones self imposed limit and as soon as u walk away they come running after u......its a game...i know...ive done it so many times if i had to count on my fingerrs id' be a centipede......

arsenal
February 8th, 2023, 19:36
Can be a little awkward. Sitting in a host bar with perhaps 4 previous offs all wanting you to off them again.

Especially if one really wants the fresh off the bus new boy who arrived today complete with his slim farm hand body and mesmerising smile.

pong
February 8th, 2023, 22:02
Well, I quite well remember one of the very first sussing remarks in that old bible TMOT (remember ,in the old ages when there was no www for us normal citizens)-that barboys were/are all very well trained for that and will accept it. And about any post or remark about PTY happenings here (has now nothing to do with the nice guys in this bar) always&ever state that handing out those famous red notes heals everything.
TMOT dates from times when there were also brown notes, now replaced by 2€ lookalike coins (but no EUR machine will accept them as such) worth 10 THB and which @ that time were the distributed papers in such situations.
Now that I have made my bakers dozen (13, but by some generous stamping of my multiridecard the free ride was passed earlier) of strong Lao guys in msg-shops-where one passes the holding room for those on standby: they who met before all greeted me enthusiastic and wished me well with the next winner. But no suggestions to join up. Perhaps I might even think about that as special treat.

latintopxxx
February 9th, 2023, 01:30
arsenal u r too funny....sounds like a nightmare sitting in a bar with 4 old offs....i just tell them im a butterfly...want fresh pollen...have a good laugh...grab the fresh MB and let him teach me new tricks...

arsenal
February 9th, 2023, 02:20
One particularly handsome Cambodian boy wanted 2000 and hearty laugh was delivered..

Next day he'd come down to 1500. In the room he kissed passionately but when I told him to smoke me he said no.

My latin is pretty basic but I did remember a bit. I told him that I'm the customer and he has to do what I want AND what he'd promised and that for 1500 baht he bloody well would smoke me. Which he did.

Captain Swing
February 9th, 2023, 09:40
Remarkable. Do a lot of Cambodian boys speak Latin?

arsenal
February 9th, 2023, 09:56
Not Latin, latin.....

Wolzek
February 9th, 2023, 16:50
So why do all these Lao-and a few KHmer-guys in these fairly new BKK Sapan Kwai msg shops all quote MIn TIPs as 7/800-in the past even some 5/600..

Wow you are confused. You are responding to a post about lao and cambodian boys in Jomtien complex by comparing to burmese (yes the Saphan kwai boys are all from Myanmar, which you obviously don't know) boys in a part of Bangkok. Makes no sense.

Wolzek
February 9th, 2023, 16:54
Is the fact that this thread is no longer about Niceboys bar a sign of their drinkprices scaring away the expats?

pong
February 9th, 2023, 21:17
Wow you are confused. You are responding to a post about lao and cambodian boys in Jomtien complex by comparing to burmese (yes the Saphan kwai boys are all from Myanmar, which you obviously don't know) boys in a part of Bangkok. Makes no sense.

You must have been there many moons ago and I was here this evening again. Indeed its not about NICE in PTY, but to compare to what was said about expectations from guys from KHmer and Laos (the real country). I now have had msg from Laos guys in the fairly new Span Kwai (and Lard Prao) shops+ more 15 times, 13 of which were Laos and 2 Khmer. In fact I speak these languages (and a Burmese would not) and always ask where they are exactly from-and fairly often have been there. I would really like a few Burmese (that lingo remains too difficult for me), but untill now noone available.
Do you still refer to the 4-5 KaraOK shops in that narrow soi off Pradiphat? These msg shops are fairly new and there are 3 around the BTS stop, north of BigC and another 4-5 along Suttisarn, in between the ditto str8 such shops and entertainment. There is also a KaraOK late-evening shop there-Hi Club (reviving a name of a msg shop once in Nonthburi)

arsenal
February 10th, 2023, 11:37
The superstars of Nye, Top, Mar and Tui are coming to the end of their tenure. As with the ravens at the tower, when they leave the edifice will fall.

Wolzek
February 10th, 2023, 13:37
You must have been there many moons ago and I was here this evening again. Indeed its not about NICE in PTY, but to compare to what was said about expectations from guys from KHmer and Laos (the real country). I now have had msg from Laos guys in the fairly new Span Kwai (and Lard Prao) shops+ more 15 times, 13 of which were Laos and 2 Khmer. In fact I speak these languages (and a Burmese would not) and always ask where they are exactly from-and fairly often have been there. I would really like a few Burmese (that lingo remains too difficult for me), but untill now noone available.
Do you still refer to the 4-5 KaraOK shops in that narrow soi off Pradiphat? These msg shops are fairly new and there are 3 around the BTS stop, north of BigC and another 4-5 along Suttisarn, in between the ditto str8 such shops and entertainment. There is also a KaraOK late-evening shop there-Hi Club (reviving a name of a msg shop once in Nonthburi)

You wouldn't recognize a burmese boy if he bit you in the arse. You confuse Jomtien complex with Saphan kwai and burmese with cambodian. You probably haven't visited since French Indo China.

poshglasgow
February 11th, 2023, 03:22
Jomtien Complex has so many boys sporting thin moustaches that it resembles a meeting of the Thai branch of The Terry Thomas Appreciation Society.

So many cute, adorable faces spoiled by these silly thin moustaches: a real turn-off! What is encouraging the boys to sport them? A fad? Street cred? Boys attracting girls?

latintopxxx
February 11th, 2023, 09:43
...funny...i dont care what the front looks like...its the other end i'm intersted in...perfect if they arrive nice and tight and clean and douched and lubed up...ready to go...open for business..

Mason45
February 11th, 2023, 11:57
...funny...i dont care what the front looks like...its the other end i'm intersted in...perfect if they arrive nice and tight and clean and douched and lubed up...ready to go...open for business..

I totally agree latintopxxx, I never look at the mantle piece when I'm poking the fire.

Dodger
February 11th, 2023, 14:14
So many cute, adorable faces spoiled by these silly thin moustaches: a real turn-off! What is encouraging the boys to sport them? A fad? Street cred? Boys attracting girls?

Probably all of the above...just like the fads we created back when we were their age.

Would you prefer they followed one of our fads?

arsenal
February 11th, 2023, 14:42
Sad/Bad things.
Watching my favourite massage boy's descent as whatever he's taking takes hold of him.

Incredibly loud motorbikes roaring around the city.

Many falang so old, fat and decrepit they use the boys as a walking frame.

Ever larger numbers of semi ferel dogs of biggish size and number that commandeer territory and can be very unpleasant.

Every single boy on stage in Nice Boys phone playing and/or eating.

bitop
February 11th, 2023, 15:07

I'm with you Posh. I don't see how a moutache goes with a femme bottom boy.

At one point, I wondered if it was based on laziness to shave -- and the "well known belief" that when you shave it, it will grow back bigger and thicker.

latintopxxx
February 12th, 2023, 01:53
"Watching my favourite massage boy's descent as whatever he's taking takes hold of him."...have to agree with arsenal on this one....i sadly watched a long haired gogo who used to do shows on soi twilight , most nights he did both shows (fuck show, big cock, naked hula hoop) he got offed every night....went from this bright eyed/perfect white toothed/ smooth skinned/ perky butted gorgeous guy who was in high demand....to a total mess within 2 years..guess drugs took over.

as for fem boys and moustaches..i get totaaly turned on by the opposite...as in when a masculine mb who walks/talks like a man is a total bottom behind closed doors...

arsenal
February 13th, 2023, 16:57
A few gay boy offs in Pattaya and a gay boy massage in Patong are enough to convince me my policy of preferring straight boys from Nice Boys et al is one million percent right.

latintopxxx
February 14th, 2023, 01:08
......million dollar ques...do u fuck them??

pong
February 14th, 2023, 12:12
A few gay boy offs in Pattaya and a gay boy massage in Patong are enough to convince me my policy of preferring straight boys from Nice Boys et al is one million percent right.

Oey, would you be so kind to enligthen now that after so many, many yrs my trip to this biggest brothel by the sea in the whole world is nearing? My very best friend for a total of 5-6 yrs was a guy who was really gay in the western sense (for Thai it mostly means ´he bottoms´ so that suits latin very well) and was also adamant to stay out of that Silom area. Mutual pleasures and long spinning sessions garanteed with him.
But for chay tae (real men) one has also to be quite selective.

arsenal
February 14th, 2023, 14:55
No go go bars or even genuine host bars in Phuket now. Loads of massage places with lots of boys sitting.outside..

latintopxxx
February 15th, 2023, 01:07
...love that scenario....all the service providers hanging outside for my inspection...i choose a nice fit masculine looking one with a nice butt...helps when they wear tight shirts that show it off......some light banter...sort of discretely make the o sign with my thumb & index finger and ask if he is a o....if the answer is in the affirmative off we go inside...

bitop
February 15th, 2023, 11:14
...love that scenario....all the service providers hanging outside for my inspection...i choose a nice fit masculine looking one with a nice butt...helps when they wear tight shirts that show it off......some light banter...sort of discretely make the o sign with my thumb & index finger and ask if he is a o....if the answer is in the affirmative off we go inside...

I have so much to learn ... because I don't understand. LOL

Wolzek
February 21st, 2023, 15:50
200 baht is expensive to look at boys in jeans

latintopxxx
February 22nd, 2023, 01:04
bitop...what dont u understand...

pong
February 22nd, 2023, 11:44

You success quote over there with these very NICE str8 guys must be regrettably low.
Passed this club yesterday afternoon-all closed.
Now in JOmtien here the nr of at least looking quite effeminate and thus probably wanting you to give them a treat is high. In fact the nr of their opposites looks a bit too low to me. AND you will even be welcomed as early as 10 in the morning (after my long walk and exercise along the beach today). THat at least is quite different from BKK.

bitop
February 22nd, 2023, 13:35
sort of discretely make the o sign with my thumb & index finger and ask if he is a o
@latintopxxx

What does the "o" sign indicate and what does his being an "o" confirm for you???

I'm assuming you are making what we refer to as the "OK" sign ... I did read that in Greece it is a signal of being gay; but I have never heard of that.

That is why I am confused.

francois
February 22nd, 2023, 23:09
@latintopxxx

That is why I am confused.

Many are confused by what posters write so join the confused club.

latintopxxx
February 23rd, 2023, 01:16
0 is a hole...so that indicates u r a bottom...1 is an erect penis...means u r a top...

bitop
February 23rd, 2023, 07:44
0 is a hole...so that indicates u r a bottom...1 is an erect penis...means u r a top...

So where does the question mark go??? hahahahahaha Or is it a statement. If I hold up a '1' then I am a top or am I asking if he is a top?

It seems to me there would be room for some very real confusion! LOL

Thanks for the reply.

Armando
February 23rd, 2023, 11:38
So where does the question mark go??? hahahahahaha Or is it a statement. If I hold up a '1' then I am a top or am I asking if he is a top?

It seems to me there would be room for some very real confusion! LOL
No need for any confusion. One finger which then points back at you makes it very clear what you are looking for.

latintopxxx
February 23rd, 2023, 13:57
i believe bitop is being obtuse...by mistake on purpose clearly...

bitop
February 23rd, 2023, 19:28
Is obtuse an insult?
Because that's exactly what it is: a next level insult disguised under slightly fancier words. *Obtuse - Synonyms: stupid, slow-witted, slow, dull-witted, unintelligent, ignorant, simpleminded, witless; Needless to say, I have no patience for those kinds of insults.

The question was sincere. You ... not so much.

latintopxxx
February 24th, 2023, 00:53
...another example of obtuse...u will fit in here nicely...now be a good boy 9see what ive done there)..and go post something interesting

Dodger
February 24th, 2023, 07:14

I prefer the simple "tongue wag" sign - that indicates you're a slut and game for anything.

latintopxxx
February 25th, 2023, 01:30
....only not all of us are versatile...only the lucky ones are...i get very little joy out of being penetrated...only thing that comes near is their tongue...

bruno513
February 26th, 2023, 16:33
I also read a lot in straight Pattaya forums. When I read there what is going on in the agogos.
There is already almost sex operated. Partly it is also.
And at the gay agogos the guys with clothes sit next to the customers. Mostly at a safe distance.
I wonder why this is so? Is it about the laws? Or are we gays just more decent. :)

latintopxxx
February 27th, 2023, 01:13
went with a straight work colleague to some place called iron bar or something on walking street...he sat down grabbed the bitch (his words...) by the back of her head ...and proceeded to give himself a blow job...all the whilst talking with the waitress ordering drinks like thgis was perfectly normal and acceptable...5 min later blow job bitch was straddling him as he slowly pumped her with his thick dutch cock (sounds like i should write porn)...while he leered and said...see we straights can also have fun...later on we ended up in his room...me with a masculine nicely muscled MB he with bj bitch...we took turns using the 5 orifices available...all agreed that MB had the tightest one with best muscle control...probably the last time I had the use of vagina...far too sloppy
In Garanhuns...thats in Brazil...there is a bar (funnily enough onkly a stones throw from a church) where at any hour of the day one can avail ones self of a whore onsite...grab a drink ....choise a whore...and find a quiiet semi private spot out back...very home erotic...straight guys fucking and chatting about their cars/weather/how thuis is so much better than their wives...

Wolzek
May 26th, 2023, 14:11
Folk, as many of us like and have mentioned in this topic before, is back in the bar. Looking better than ever. He's clearly been working out during his time in Isaan or wherever he was.

Wolzek
October 6th, 2023, 13:03
New dresscode is boys in jeans. It costs customers 200 baht to look at the boys in jeans. Another 300 if you want to give a jeansboy a drink. 500-600 for an off.

arsenal
October 9th, 2023, 12:54
"New dresscode is boys in jeans. It costs customers 200 baht to look at the boys in jeans. Another 300 if you want to give a jeansboy a drink. 500-600 for an off."

I suspect the tea money goes down if the boys are wearing jeans. It seems Nice Boys is having a closing down sale Thai style where all the prices go up.

It's all gotta go folks.