PDA

View Full Version : Another ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

extronaut
November 13th, 2022, 00:47
This has been one of the most bizarre sexual encounters of my life. If you think there's a chance you might be offended by really sordid details, I apologise in advance, and strongly urge you not to read on.

You have been warned ......

First day of my trip to Hanoi, he contacted me on Grindr, his initial message being: "Hi! I want to lick your anus and suck your penis".

This got my attention.

According to his profile said he was 25, and 160cm tall. I asked him for a face pic, and what he sent me looked like a 15yo boy.

"không 25 tuổi" I replied under his pic. He then admitted that the pic was taken back when he was 18. So we did a quick video chat just so I could make sure he wasn't the young boy in that picture, and he wasn't. I have to say, he didn't look very handsome on video, so I could see why the uses a fake pic. No matter, I was still interested in this service, assuming it wasn't some con.

So I offered him 600.000-1000.000vnd. "Great!" he replied, and agreed to come to my hotel ASAP.

He promptly arrived, and to my delight, he looked a lot better in real life. Guess he's one of those people who are just bizarrely un-photogenic. He actually had a nice face, and also quite a lean, taut little bod with a slight bubble butt.

I looked at his driver's licence before he passed it in at reception. It said he was born in 1995, so actually around 27.

In my room, we kissed and cuddled for a while, gradually peeled off each other's cloths, and then he got to business. He indeed did what he had proposed to do. He did it rather extensively and with great enthusiasm. He was hard as a log the whole time he was doing it, so I deduce he was really enjoying himself.

He tried his heroic best to deep throat me too, before making me cum in his mouth.

In the total 8 days I stayed in Hanoi, I had him 4 times. He asked if could call me "Dad", but that creeped me out a bit, so I said if he really needed a nickname for me, he could call be "Boss". I, in turn, Christened him "Fuckboy", which he seemed to like.

He really wanted to be degraded. He expressed a desire to be urinated on in the shower, but I just wasn't able to accommodate that, because I find it impossible to urinate with an erection, which he managed to give me constantly.

After the second hook up, I gave him 500.000 extra, for having been a particularly good Fuckboy that night, and because I'd be heading out of Hanoi for a couple of days and he might need it to tide him over while I gone. (Note that I didn't tell him where I was going.) This wasn't purely out of consideration for him - my logic was that the more he wants money while I'm gone, the more likely he is to find another sugar daddy. I can't prevent that, but giving him a bit extra might alleviate the risk a bit. Maybe, in hindsight, this was a mistake, because it might have given him the impression I was a softy.

The next day, I went to Haiphong to meet a straight Vietnamese friend. Before I caught the bus, he messaged me asking if he could have 3.600.000 in advance, and that he promised to see me four times for free. I said "No". I was dubious he would keep his part of the deal, and if he did, I wouldn't feel right about him working for nothing, even if he does enjoy it. He then said "Please!!!!!" because he allegedly needed to buy a scooter so he could get to work in the mornings (he was a construction worker in the day).

It then occurred to me, either:

(1) he's hustling me, which is no good because I really can't put up with that shit constantly, or

(2) I'm actually exploiting someone who's desperately poor, which makes me feel shitty, and the best thing I can do is stop.

So I replied: "I'm so sorry. You make me very sad now."

I waited a while, until I was sure he'd read that, then I blocked him.

I then went off to Haiphong where I had a lovely two days with my straight Vietnamese friend. I had dinner with his family. He showed me round town, and around the countryside, where I met a lot of Vietnamese people, who were enchanted to meet a tourist who speaks a bit of their language, and were always offering me cups of tea and sharing their cigarettes with me. It was an extremely clean, wholesome two days.

I did occasionally check Grindr to see what was around though, which was not much. But on my last night, as I was nodding off in my hotel room, I opened Grindr, and guess who messaged me. It was Fuckboy! He had actually made a new account to get around my block. Note again that I hadn't told him where I was going, so I can only surmise that he used the Explore feature to search around the country trying to find me.

This is that legendary Vietnamese tenacity. They don't give up, these people. It's a cultural trait. It's how they defeated the Chinese, the French, the Japanese, the Americans and the Chinese again. They see something they want, they just keep on going for it.

"But I don't have enough đongs for you," I posted.

"It ok. 600-1000 good."

He later confessed that he already had a second-hand car that he used to get to work and back. So he didn't really need the scooter, he just wanted it - which I can understand, tbh.

I returned to Hanoi for another four days, and normal service resumed between him and me, except that I paid him 1200 on that first night back, rather than the agreed 1000. I didn't mind, after all, it was quite a premium service.

We got chatting one night, when he opened up his Facebook app, and showed me pics of himself from 2017, when when was really quite fat.

"That's great! How you lose so much weight?" I asked.

"I join military."

"Em có thích military?" You like military?

"Yes."

Then via Google translate: "Why didn't you stay in the military then?"

He explained that if to stay in the Vietnamese military more than two years, you have to bribe the officers, and he didn't have enough money.

Out of salacious interest, I asked him if he got to suck any dick while he was in the army.

"No. I only like old and fat."

As flattering as that might have been (ie, not very) what struck the most was what a weird individual I'd stumbled across here. Not that I'm judging him. Takes all kinds to make a world, and while his particular passion for licking arseholes and swallowing cum might not be especially healthy, he wasn't hurting anybody, and he seemed like quite a nice guy.

During our four hook ups, I did do things to please him. I swallowed his load a couple of times. I rimmed him a bit, though nowhere near as much as he did me. Tried fingering him to see if he liked prostate stimulation, and he did. We decided to try fucking one night, but there was no way I was going to fit in there. If I had persisted I might have eventually succeeded in causing serious pain. The idea of this might have actually turned him on, but there was something truly un sexy about the idea of rushing him to the nearest hospital in agony. So I did not persist.

On our last hookup before I left for Saigon, I gave him an extra 500, and I flagged the possibility that I could fly him over to spend a couple of nights with me. I successfully explained to him, that it all hinged on whether I could get a refund from a hotel that had ripped me off earlier in my holiday. Looking back, I guess I had high hopes - I have never, ever, got my money back from anyone in Vietnam. It doesn't matter how much they owe you a refund, or how little the sum of money, you're going to have to pry it from their dead hands first.

I still could have afforded it, and considered it. But to be honest, I was getting kind of sick of the nappy rash. Also, he was reverting to his habit of calling me "Dad", which creeped me out. Given that I go for younger guys, I guess it's hardly surprising that I meet some who have a "daddy" fetish. But honestly, do you fantasize about licking your dad's arsehole? Again, not judging! Just saying that it's a bit rich for my blood.

All the time I was in HCMC, until I left the country, he was messaging me constantly, asking when we were going to meet again. I replied: "xin lỗi. No more đongs," and that seemed to lower the frequency of his messages a bit. However, they persisted.

On my last night in the country, he messaged me saying:

"I believe you find new friends but I am all alone. :("

I replied: "You won't be. You are very handsome young man."

I believe this is true. I'm sure he's happily licking some old, fat guy's arsehole right now, getting paid to do what he loves doing, and more power to him. He may even have that scooter by now.

The next morning I deleted my Grindr account, packed my bags and caught my flight back to the daily grind.

infoarmor
November 13th, 2022, 03:55
I think you behaved pretty well with him. You never tried to hurt or take advantage of him and even gave him a second chance after that motorcycle request.

In my Asian travels, I would rank Filipinos as the worst when it comes to being clingy. Actually Vietnamese are some of the best.
They sense when you get bored with them and it's time for them to leave. also, most understand that gay travelers like sex and they want to have that with many guys. However, I've had clingy guys even in places like Taiwan, Singapore or Korea where people in general people are much colder and try to keep a greater distance with others than poorer countries in SE Asia.

It just happened you met one in Vietnam. Overall, sounds like sex with that guy was pretty good. so I would still include it in the "happy encounters" category.

maump
November 13th, 2022, 04:27
This has been one of the most bizarre sexual encounters of my life. If you think there's a chance you might be offended by really sordid details, I apologise in advance, and strongly urge you not to read on.

You have been warned ......

"No. I only like old and fat."

We decided to try fucking one night, but there was no way I was going to fit in there. If I had persisted I might have eventually succeeded in causing serious pain. The idea of this might have actually turned him on, but there was something truly un sexy about the idea of rushing him to the nearest hospital in agony. So I did not persist.

I still could have afforded it, and considered it. But to be honest, I was getting kind of sick of the nappy rash. Also, he was reverting to his habit of calling me "Dad", which creeped me out. Given that I go for younger guys, I guess it's hardly surprising that I meet some who have a "daddy" fetish. But honestly, do you fantasize about licking your dad's arsehole? Again, not judging! Just saying that it's a bit rich for my blood.

The next morning I deleted my Grindr account, packed my bags and caught my flight back to the daily grind.

Well, I'm old , fat, too generous, and like smaller bottoms. Call me Daddy any day!

I think you should message me with his info. I am gentle, but I will fuck him. unless you are really hung thick, I can not imagine you hurting him with a well lubed cock applied to a well rimmed and fingered hole. Just let him sit on it. He has shit much larger turds then almost any man on this board.

unfortunately I'm not immune at all to clingy. I need to work on this...

How hard is it to bring a Vietnamese to thailand? how much scrutiny at the border. passport, accommodation, return ticket... 10,000b (how do they check this?)

maump
November 13th, 2022, 06:21
So I offered him 600.000-1000.000vnd. "Great!" he replied, and agreed to come to my hotel ASAP.

what is the general going rate for men in HCMC or Hanoi?

latintopxxx
November 13th, 2022, 14:25
...really...u need to ask...thats like 40usd...even p addicted white trailer trash out of evansville indiana trailer park cost more...

maump
November 14th, 2022, 09:45
...really...u need to ask...thats like 40usd...even p addicted white trailer trash out of evansville indiana trailer park cost more...

my question was not how much is that. but only a question of what the going rate was there. was this a cheap fuck or expensive fuck? by hanoi standards.

extronaut
November 14th, 2022, 19:22
my question was not how much is that. but only a question of what the going rate was there. was this a cheap fuck or expensive fuck? by hanoi standards.

Well, down in Sài Gòn, in the lady massage parlours on Nguyễn Phi Khanh, the going rate for a massage + bbbj is 400.000. Most of the women are moderately attractive, some are quite hot, but she won't sex you up at all. Just give you a straight massage and then blow you.

I've done that once. Always on the look out for a gay version of NPK, and I'm sure it exists somewhere in Vietnam, but I've never found it.

Boys are generally cheaper than girls, in my experience. So I think if an MB comes to your hotel, and does everything he agreed to do, 600.000 seems to be just about adequate. You need to give him an incentive to try hard though, so you don't get a boring fuck. So I offer the incentive of an extra 400-600.000 l, depending on how hot he is. Fear of losing that extra money generally causes the Asian work ethic to kick in, and you get to have a good time, especially if you put in a bit of effort to give him one as well.

maump
November 14th, 2022, 19:51
Well, down in Sài Gòn, in the lady massage parlours on Nguyễn Phi Khanh, the going rate for a massage + bbbj is 400.000. Most of the women are moderately attractive, some are quite hot, but she won't sex you up at all. Just give you a straight massage and then blow you.

I've done that once. Always on the look out for a gay version of NPK, and I'm sure it exists somewhere in Vietnam, but I've never found it.

Boys are generally cheaper than girls, in my experience. So I think if an MB comes to your hotel, and does everything he agreed to do, 600.000 seems to be just about adequate. You need to give him an incentive to try hard though, so you don't get a boring fuck. So I offer the incentive of an extra 400-600.000 l, depending on how hot he is. Fear of losing that extra money generally causes the Asian work ethic to kick in, and you get to have a good time, especially if you put in a bit of effort to give him one as well.

Interesting. I treat my men good and tip well for a responsive lover. I respect them, treat them like a BF. Hope they have a good time. Most want me to be their BF forever. I need to be more callous

LoveAsianBoys
November 18th, 2022, 02:42
I enjoyed reading the report thank you.

I have just returned from a great time in Jomtien but I have got too involved with a MB there and it's become awkward

maump
November 19th, 2022, 20:44
I enjoyed reading the report thank you.

I have just returned from a great time in Jomtien but I have got too involved with a MB there and it's become awkward

will he now be your professional boyfriend?

latintopxxx
November 23rd, 2022, 09:17
...nah...best you keep it cold and business like...i dont even ask what their names are...walk in get naked...assume the position...do your job...work for your money...make me happy...take your cash and go......