PDA

View Full Version : Chiang Mai gay massage

tom00xxx
October 23rd, 2022, 15:28
What are currently the best places to get a gay massage in Chiang Mai? It's difficult to find up to date information online.

bkkmfj2648
October 23rd, 2022, 18:04
Hello Tom,

I can recommend Classic House Massage in Chiang Mai. Ask for Woody, who I believe is the owner.
He can set you up for a 2 or 4 hands massage. He can also organize local tours.

http://www.classichousemassage.net/

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

M.

tom00xxx
October 23rd, 2022, 18:05
Thanks, I'll check it out. I'm looking for young fit guys, they can be found there?

bkkmfj2648
October 23rd, 2022, 18:10
click on this link and you can see some of the staff that are on offer - note that they are all in their twenties.

http://www.classichousemassage.net/staff.html

magnitude200
October 23rd, 2022, 20:09
Don’t go to Common Spa in Chiang Mai, that place is a total rip off. I just came from there, availed the 90 minute massage for 3000 baht (inclusive of tip)z

First you will be greeted by a rude man who seems to be not happy that you are there. And the massage is so bad that its literally just the hand of the boy sliding up and down on your leg for the next 20 minutes. I stood up and ended up dressing up and went down to complain.

The front desk just said we told him to practice on his massage skills and we teach him how to do massage but he never learn….. i was like “how is that my problem?” He said sorry and i will teach him more. Thats all no refund no nothing. I left 3000 baht poor.

This massage place was listed number 1. Went to google review and it looks like i was not alone.

You have been warned

christianpfc
October 23rd, 2022, 21:29
I don't know how you came to pay 3000 THB, but my impression of Common Massage was negative and I didn't get to business:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/02/gay-activities-december-2019.html

Thu5dec2019 Common Massage Chiang Mai
After sightseeing all day, on way home pass Common Massage and have a look inside 19:52 with intention to get a massage and afters. One hour oil massage 700, minimum tip 600 is rather expensive compared to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket Patong. But the problem is, I see no boys. Ask at reception “Where are the boys?” – “They are inside!” (in a tone that I find rather threatening than inviting). They push the massage menu back in my face, and want me to commit to a massage without seeing the boys? Not the way I do massage business. Bye.

tom00xxx
October 23rd, 2022, 21:44
Classic House also doesn't have good Google reviews, but that's what's recommended here right?

latintopxxx
October 24th, 2022, 01:55
doesnt sound like its an actual massage parlour.....bit like the hair dfressers shops in China with pink lights....

pong
October 28th, 2022, 00:56
From long ago I remember 1-2-come, but no idea if that is still alive. used also to be a site about things gay in ChMai, the rose of the north.

bkkguy
October 28th, 2022, 19:44
ChMai, the rose of the north.

brings back fond memories of a rose leaf massage denouement in the rose of the north!

christianpfc
October 31st, 2022, 20:06
A while ago, there was a good post on twitter (now gone, but I downloaded the information, see pictures below) about massages in Chiang Mai. Text all in Thai, but still some information can be gained even if you don't read Thai.

latintopxxx
November 1st, 2022, 02:01
oh Lord, not to sterotype but you are so German, as in so organised, like you need to know that everything is organised in conteract form before you set foot in the place...I just wander the streets aimlessly and if i see a "massage" parlour with lots of male staff hanging around outside then Im in there like a moth to a flame....sure I then proceed to establish that what I want is available but I certainly dont do any research beforehand...although i do appreciate recommendations

christianpfc
November 2nd, 2022, 20:51
There is little chance to come across a gay massage place by accident, and even if I might have my mind on something else. Anyway, half of the places are above my budget, no point going there. And for the others, internet might show a selection of masseurs, and if none is my type not worth going there.

This is an area where 5 minutes on the internet can save me an hour walking around, going to places that are too expensive or don't have what I'm looking for.

Bert
November 3rd, 2022, 00:30
I was in Chiang mai about 3-4 years ago, had a session in classic house massage.
I asked the boss for a slim masseur. I got a nice masseur, with a toned slim body.
He was totally naked from the start and he teased me rubbing his hard cock against my body during the massage.
The boss said me before 600 baht for massage, if boy cums 1200. I payed 1200.

smcm88
November 11th, 2022, 12:10
hi guys

Newbie here. I'll be travelling to Bangkok and Chiang Mai soon and looking forward to trying a 4 hands massage (for the first time!).

After doing some research here (thanks to all the comments/contributions from others on this forum) it seems like Nine Spa in BKK and Classic House in CM might be good places to try out. Or would anyone have any other suggestions? I'll be staying near MBK mall in BKK and the old town in CM.

Also, can local guys (Grindr hookups) be trusted enough to take back to my hotel in BKK, or can there be language difficulties or problems with them meaning money or stealing stuff etc..

Appreciate any advice... cheers.

smcm88
November 11th, 2022, 16:36
hi guys

Newbie here. I'll be travelling to Bangkok and Chiang Mai soon and looking forward to trying a 4 hands massage (for the first time!).

After doing some research here (thanks to all the comments/contributions from others on this forum) it seems like Nine Spa in BKK and Classic House in CM might be good places to try out. Or would anyone have any other suggestions? I'll be staying near MBK mall in BKK and the old town in CM.

Also, can local guys (Grindr hookups) be trusted enough to take back to my hotel in BKK, or can there be language difficulties or problems with them meaning money or stealing stuff etc..

Appreciate any advice... cheers.

**Demanding money.

christianpfc
November 12th, 2022, 21:53
My experience:
About 1 out of 100 boys I took home turned out to be a thief.
Of those who want money, 99 out of 100 said so during chat.

In Bangkok or Pattaya (or Chiang Mai, I haven't been for a while) it might not matter much, but recently in Hua Hin and Nakon Pathom, Blued and Hornet had significantly more profiles than Grindr.

latintopxxx
November 13th, 2022, 14:22
...in my vast expeience...over 3000 and counting...the only thieves ive encountered are the ones i gave the opportunity to...like ive left money on the table...that sort of stupid thing...usually my cash is in the safe or in my locked suitcase together with my laptop and phone....i never leave anything of value out in the open...i rent them...i enjoy them...and i bid them goodbye before moving onto the next thing or going to sleep alone...i dont enjoy falling asleep with randoms...

pong
November 13th, 2022, 18:11
Agree, though I have not met many guys from apps-nearly all working in shops. Most frequent (roughly about 10-15% of cases) ´problems´ were duds-useless expense. As a very rough rule: the more Thai a place, the less probs (provided you also act like Thai). All in all I again must say (whilst currently awaiting the 1st plane to bring me with transit to BKK now) that is one of the wonders of TH: so few of such probs and so much choice and so often good to excellent service with a smile and pleasure for relative low cost.
Since these new apps of daddy google to help us all out: translate on the fone can do little wonders if some arise-plus that quite a few guys nowadays are not Thai anyway and cannot read those mystifiyng ABC (kow kay) either.
I do not think some places are´better´ in 4H as others-it is more like-the more staff-the better choice-even more for 2 that can work together. Plus that they may be more sued to these requests. See also recent new topic about this.