PDA

View Full Version : welcome back spike, we missed you

lonelywombat
August 26th, 2006, 05:01
This last few days gave us a rare insight on some of the posters on this and other boards.

Good to know everything is alright and you are fit and well

PS does all that waffle that LMTU puts at the bottom of every post, add much to the overall cost of the board

andrewcraig
August 26th, 2006, 05:11
This last few days gave us a rare insight on some of the posters on this and other boards.

Good to know everything is alright and you are fit and well

PS does all that waffle that LMTU puts at the bottom of every post, add much to the overall cost of the board

Even boygeorge was so moved he posted to gaythailand out of character, for those who missed it

[quoteMrSydneyvbbbbg]
I just would like to thank Spike ,Im sure you are reading this comrade,thankyou for the information and the entertainment of Sawatdee forum.Its time to move on for both of us.
As most of you know,my handle Boygeorge used on the Sawatdee Forum has been "taken/stolen" by another on this forum,the good news is another aussie has stolen it.

Its a real pity that in the last days of the Sawatdee Forum we saw a poster make false allegations based on hearsay against another.

Its a real pity that certain males bring the Gay community into disrepute and tarnish you with the same brush.

Once again Spike ,I unlike most other people show my appreciation for the hard work,long hours,and the results.Hope to see you back in the future.Thankyou to all those that donated also to the Sawatdee forum as you also helped me also enjoy the board.I hope the many good gay people,(you are many) were not offended by the old boygeorge .Spike gave everyone a go and never discriminated,for that respect and professionalism it was a pleasure to be on your terms.Hopefully all you understand .The hardest part I suppose with anything is to build relationships and develop trust and then having to move on,and a lot of you dont understand what Spike would be going thru.Sometimes being nice to those who dont deserve it,to see what others dont,to be there and to be responsible and most of all to be patient.Thanks for also helping me with those attributes you had Spike.New York is a tough place,I hope to meet you in person some day.Sometimes people put too much trust into someone and they get disapointed.
Whatever you do,dont get angry at Spike because your board is back running at Ezboard.
Sometimes things do not seem as they are,there is a whole world out there and someone has to run it .Appearances can be decieving,sometimes things are not as they seem.

Even sometimes I scare people in the street with my large build,goatee beard and long hair,just remember appearances can be decieving,we are the good guys.Hopefully i only offended the bad guys on there.See you all soon. Some place,somewhere,out there !!!!! 40

Please play Frank sinatras,"THE FINAL CURTAIN"
quoteMrSydneyvbbbbg/]

lonelywombat
August 26th, 2006, 05:16
So if its us with something to say its waffle, but when you speak, its of amazing Interest is it Lonley.

Give us a break

If you think im causing the poor man to go broke, why dont you say less. that would help a lot.

Like most of your posts , this was posted at 5am Pattaya time. Why dont you go to bed, sleep it off and make a worthwhile contribution later in the day.l

lonelywombat
August 26th, 2006, 06:05
Lonley old Wombat says quote:- "Why dont you go to bed, sleep it off and make a worthwhile contribution later in the day".unquote

Sounds as though your saying that to your self in the mirror, I know you think you can control people, but you do it to those young things who cant answer back.

get nasty dont you when you get pissed . use the old pedo smear when you have nothing else to say.

BTW how old was your BF when you first met him

bao-bao
August 26th, 2006, 20:05
...was quickly taken over by backbiting, thinly-veiled near-slander and bitchiness.

Sawatdee Gay Thailand is BACK!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! :cheers:

I think both of you need a time out, boys. (hee hee)