PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Mason45
September 7th, 2022, 12:41
Now that things are just about to get back to normal , which gay massages have reopened recently. Thanks.

christianpfc
September 7th, 2022, 13:08
As far as I did see last month and remember from before Covid, all gay massage places in Pattaya and Jomtien have opened.

Mason45
September 8th, 2022, 09:20
I was in Pattaya several weeks ago and I had a decent massage and a hot happy ending at Royal House. Scandic was open but Copa and Ambiance were still closed. A friend told me recently that Helios is now open. Given the current circumstances in Pattaya several of the others are still closed but you never know. When the tourists return in large numbers I'm sure new massage places will start up but there again a gay massage shop is only as good as the boys that perform there.

Mason45
September 29th, 2022, 11:50
After several years of gay massages in Pattaya I've come to a conclusion that many of the massage guys aren't worth a 1,000 baht tip. In recent years I've had many sub standard massages for my money. Are there any gay massages with a happy ending where the tip is no more than 700 baht? Many times when the happy ending has commenced I've done most of the work involved.

christianpfc
September 29th, 2022, 20:22
I have come to the same conclusion. In addition, a massage shop (same for gay sauna) is not the optimum place I want to have sex in, I prefer my room. I don't recall prices in Pattaya except for a note I took on Helios last month (1 h oil 500, minimum tip 1000), but in Bangkok there are several (Saphan Khwai, Inthamara) that charge a very reasonable 400 THB for one hour oil and minimum tip 600/700/800 depending on the boy, which is something I'm happy to invest and write off in case it didn't work out, and try again with another boy. But not so at 500+1000, I will forgo and have someone from online to my room for 1000 (cheaper, more convenient, my place, my rules).

Actually, other than Helios and Scandic (1500 minimum tip to be paid upfront?) I'm not aware of minimum tips, and clearly recall one case where I realized during massage that happy ending will not work out and left it at massage and tipped 300.

maump
September 30th, 2022, 01:45
I would only WANT to pay 1500 tip for a good fuck at the end of a good massage...

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2022, 02:18
know im stating the obvious but we are not all wired homogeneously....Christian prefers the comfort & privacy of his room....I do too...but also enjoy being an exhibitionist like in a sauna or nude beach where I'llk fuck ion public....or a massage place where in a normal voice but one in which waiting customers cant help but overhear will ask for and insisit that its confirmed by the receptionist/manager that the masseur is a bottom...even better i love the places where they trot the masseurs out so i the customer who is king can choose....will grope a couple...comment on firmness of the butt and make my choice...once the massage is underway will at a time of my choosing fuck them, will not hold back, the slapping of my thights againt the firm bubble cheeks will be heard...get a kick out of the fact that everyone around me is now well aware that massage boy is getting used...

christianpfc
October 1st, 2022, 19:45
....Christian prefers the comfort & privacy of his room....I do too...but also enjoy being an exhibitionist like in a sauna or nude beach where I'llk fuck ion public....get a kick out of the fact that everyone around me is now well aware that massage boy is getting used...
I don't care about others watching/witnessing my activities, my issue is that I prefer to have sex in an adequately lit room at a temperature I'm comfortable with (no fans, I don't like air drafts; not too hot, I don't like wet sweaty skin), in a bed with bedlinen (not some plastic mattress); most of which are not met in a massage place or sauna.

Old git
October 3rd, 2022, 17:42
Everyone has their own thing when it comes to massage boys.

Some like to fuck their masseur to a groaning pulp, others like to get mounted and impaled.

In recent years my principal themes for good happy endings have been a masseur who can get a full hard on that I can enjoy sucking, and then later shoot a respectable load.

My experience of being fucked by massage boys was so mixed and largely unsatisfactory, that I gave up on it around a decade ago; but I do have very fond memories of one Thai massage guy who worked in North London two decades ago who was an absolute pro - easing his dick fully into me with no pain or discomfort at all and leaving me walking on air afterwards. Then he vanished, much to my regret.

Unless the encounter is intentionally sado-masochistic there is an art to topping a guy to give him maximum pleasure..

latintopxxx
October 4th, 2022, 01:58
...glad u say.... "Everyone has their own thing when it comes to massage boys"....as I really don't care what turns them on, I'm paying & its me that counts...all within bounds naturally...I wouldnt want to inflict pain...a bit of discomfort is fine (like insist he kneel, look up at me, always maintain eye contact & deep throats my dick until he's gagging & all teary from the effort while I pump his face all the while smirking at his efforts...so not exactly whips and chains) ....he's there not because he's turned on my me...he's there for the cash...its a job. Now a grindr or similar encounter is different....usually some degree of attraction is required & I do enjoy the odd spot of love making...though if i'm messaged by someone called "boy4use" then I guess that we both are in for a good ride.
Basically in Thailand if I walk into a massage place I expect to get a massage and a fuck and I always check that is whats on offer...very rarely have I not fucked the service provider.
Like the fact that old git makes them shoot....not all can...good work

showmeohio
October 12th, 2022, 00:01
I was in Pattaya several weeks ago and I had a decent massage and a hot happy ending at Royal House. Scandic was open but Copa and Ambiance were still closed. A friend told me recently that Helios is now open. Given the current circumstances in Pattaya several of the others are still closed but you never know. When the tourists return in large numbers I'm sure new massage places will start up but there again a gay massage shop is only as good as the boys that perform there.

Mason45 - have you had a good experience at Scandic. I am thinking of visiting and checking it out and was wondering what your impression was??!??

Josan
October 13th, 2022, 23:22
Is the Ambiance open or still closed?

francois
October 13th, 2022, 23:59
Is the Ambiance open or still closed?

The hotel is open, the restaurant is closed and no massage.

Mason45
October 14th, 2022, 16:22
What ever happened to the massage boys who went about massaging and happy endings with no limits? I've noticed that many massage boys nowadays are quite shy, especially when you request them to become totally naked. Maybe they aren't gay and only see it as a way to make an easy 1.000 baht for the tip.

Gaybutton
October 14th, 2022, 18:37
What ever happened to the massage boys who went about massaging and happy endings with no limits?

Do you talk with the boy of interest first, tell him what you want, and see if he agrees to do as you ask? If he knows in advance what he is agreeing to do and what is expected of him, maybe it won't be so difficult.

latintopxxx
October 15th, 2022, 01:39
Would be a lot easier if there was some sort of system that cut out all the individual time wasting chit chat....maybe they shoukld wear different colut T-shirts or something...bit like the old hankey code...

Mason45
October 16th, 2022, 07:54
Are there any new gay massages open recently? I know it's a difficult time to attract staff with the current shortage of tourists but it's also an opportune time to jump the queue and open up before Christmas.

Kenny
October 16th, 2022, 23:09
Would be a lot easier if there was some sort of system that cut out all the individual time wasting chit chat....maybe they shoukld wear different colut T-shirts or something...bit like the old hankey code...

Now there's an idea worth considering...blue for anal perhaps?
Not sure about the other colours...

AdamKY
October 16th, 2022, 23:57
Basic hanky code:

Black = S&M
Dark Blue = Anal sex
Light Blue = Oral sex
Brown = Scat
Green = Hustler/prostitution
Grey = Bondage
Purple = Piercing
Red = Fisting
Yellow = Watersports
Orange = Anything goes

Hanky worn on left = top
Hanky worn on right = bottom

Advanced code: some 50 sub-variants of basic code:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5c78b581809d8e5e0f657d76/1556212024119-2MFIY5LBIGD2U3YL9GX2/0d683afa26bff761ed9fd4a3f2df7d7e.png?format=750w

Examples:

YELLOW Left: Pisser / water sports Right: Piss freak
YELLOW, pale Left: spits Right: drool crazy
MUSTARD Left: hung 8"+ Right: wants 8"+
GOLD Left: two looking for one Right: one looking for two
YELLOW w / WHITE strip Left: likes ASIAN bottoms Right: likes ASIAN tops
GOLD LAME Left: likes muscle boy bottoms Right: likes muscle boy tops

Kenny
October 17th, 2022, 02:18
Basic hanky code:

Black = S&M
Dark Blue = Anal sex
Light Blue = Oral sex
Brown = Scat
Green = Hustler/prostitution
Grey = Bondage
Purple = Piercing
Red = Fisting
Yellow = Watersports
Orange = Anything goes

Hanky worn on left = top
Hanky worn on right = bottom

Advanced code: some 50 sub-variants of basic code:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5c78b581809d8e5e0f657d76/1556212024119-2MFIY5LBIGD2U3YL9GX2/0d683afa26bff761ed9fd4a3f2df7d7e.png?format=750w

Examples:

YELLOW Left: Pisser / water sports Right: Piss freak
YELLOW, pale Left: spits Right: drool crazy
MUSTARD Left: hung 8"+ Right: wants 8"+
GOLD Left: two looking for one Right: one looking for two
YELLOW w / WHITE strip Left: likes ASIAN bottoms Right: likes ASIAN tops
GOLD LAME Left: likes muscle boy bottoms Right: likes muscle boy tops

The boys would have to be very careful not to put on the wrong T-shirt when they go to work!

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2022, 11:16
omg...my brain still hurts trying to figure this all out

christianpfc
October 17th, 2022, 18:22
Several massage places in Bangkok (but not those in Silom) have pictures of their boys with age/weight/height/condom size/position on their social media. I am not aware of anything like this in Pattaya.

pong
October 18th, 2022, 19:22
Do you talk with the boy of interest first, tell him what you want, and see if he agrees to do as you ask? If he knows in advance what he is agreeing to do and what is expected of him, maybe it won't be so difficult.

Well, in the BKK places I have visited (just found old notes, must have been >30, but at last 20+ closed by now) this was never ever a prob for me and rather often the boy exceeded in performing what could reasonably be expected from him for the basic tip. Guys who did their job above expectation I would take again and it mostly turned out even better. As it seems from reports most guys now working in the Jowmtien shops are Khmer-over there the request for ´special service´ also did the trick (admittedly quite a few yrs ago by now and not that many times).
This long list of colour codes I remember also to have seen, but it will not work in TH-tipically farang style.
As der Christian again points at- some savvy online shops in Buffalo Bridge (Sapan Kwai/Kwoy for those in the know) have it presented-with decently clothed guys and some details. There seems to be some Chinese sites (likely from pre-covid) that may tell/show more, but only in chinese.
And there is still Thaimassageboy.com though this seems to live on as long as it lasts

Mason45
November 2nd, 2022, 17:27
I've had numerous gay massages in Pattaya since I returned 8-10 weeks ago, I've had a few good ones but many not so good. As I prefer the happing ending more than the actual massage. Where have all the well hung uncut guys who like a bit of adventure gone to. Has anyone had a massage recently where the masseur was well hung and ready for action. More so are there any gay massage places re opened in the last few weeks while I was in Bangkok. I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money and getting the job done as quickly as possible.

Andy
November 4th, 2022, 03:47
I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money

I believe that if you're not 20-something, then in any case it's a matter of money.

maump
November 4th, 2022, 09:35
I know how to fuck and be fucked. and I enjoy that in a massage environment... but, if I want to learn what a great Thai massage is, where do I go? the Blind massage school in Jomtien?

I had a great stretching muscle working one on the beach at jomtien for 300B/hr in 2016

I have 2 types of massage I am interested in (besides sex). one that works my old skin to help rejuvenate it (scrub). and one that stretches my muscles and tendons to help keep this old coot limber. where do I find that? what are they called?

I see 4,5 types of massages listed, but don't know what they are. (also hard an soft? just how much pain I have?)

IN my ideal massage, he works me pretty good, and tops me because I'm too tired to fuck him. otherwise, its just a fun playtime followed by me fucking him,,,

maump
November 5th, 2022, 07:29
have any of the massage shops been smart enough to offer Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave therapy (EDSWT) ? it is a relatively cheap device that could enhance profits as well as performance...

Andy
November 5th, 2022, 14:28
IN my ideal massage, he works me pretty good, and tops me because I'm too tired to fuck him. otherwise, its just a fun playtime followed by me fucking him,,,

Try massage parlor from Zing hotel in Jomtien Complex (next to blind massage). Ask for Git. He have strong arms and slightly about BDSM stuff )

pong
November 6th, 2022, 23:22
I know how to fuck and be fucked. and I enjoy that in a massage environment... but, if I want to learn what a great Thai massage is, where do I go? the Blind massage school in Jomtien?

I had a great stretching muscle working one on the beach at jomtien for 300B/hr in 2016

a/b. I have 2 types of massage I am interested in (besides sex). one that works my old skin to help rejuvenate it (scrub). and one that stretches my muscles and tendons to help keep this old coot limber. where do I find that? what are they called?

I see 4,5 types of massages listed, but don't know what they are. (also hard an soft? just how much pain I have?)

@a,b; did you have that before or are now only reading? A scrub in TH usually means they go with a kind of sandpaper over the skin to remove dead cells etc-this will not make your skin younger.
IN fact I think you should not combine this with s..x, will only lead to disappointment.
Thai msg as such: it is skin on skin, you wear a kind of hospital gown, and it does indeed include lots of stretching, knacking, twisting. IF it really is done by a good and well trained one, they should ask first how strong you want it-and even show what they think is ´strong´ (grip, to avoid any misunderstanding). A well done all-body over will take some 2hrs. Of course you can ask for only some parts etc.
No exp. myself at all with this for the blind, as a general rule they tend to get good reviews. I think you may be better off with what hospitals offer in this, but those better acquainted with Pty will perhaps know better. Borders more on what fysiotherapy does in the west. Many of them also get the senior citizen reductions (in home country).
Your ideal will need 2 separate treatments-wow- double time in heaven! (or well, hmm, still maybe half). The tipical msg guys from the HE-shops will not have much exp. with this.

pong
November 6th, 2022, 23:23
have any of the massage shops been smart enough to offer Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave therapy (EDSWT) ? it is a relatively cheap device that could enhance profits as well as performance...

Never ever seen that-nor even any use of special such devices (probably also even forbidden by some obscure law in TH-but not certain about that).

pong
November 6th, 2022, 23:28
More so are there any gay massage places re opened in the last few weeks while I was in Bangkok. I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money and getting the job done as quickly as possible.
Frankly: even IF some places have opened-or maybe old ones reopened, I would not expect them to stock guys offering what you want.
No exp. with Pty and most for myself is from BKK-untill precovid (and next week again), and yes, many, many times I´ve found guys that you describe as very willing&able to please. In fact most of them see it as their job at that time to perform as such. And quite often too with nice encounters (I speak enough Thai for that)

maump
November 7th, 2022, 08:29
Never ever seen that-nor even any use of special such devices (probably also even forbidden by some obscure law in TH-but not certain about that).

the service is available in clinics for 100 to 500usd https://www.bangkokhospitalhuahin.com/en/packages/shockwave-ed

machines are easy to buy (like TENS units)

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=extracorporeal+shockwave+therapy+eswt&crid=3OKKFOR33E1TE&sprefix=eswt+shockwave+e%2Caps%2C85&ref=nb_sb_ss_pltr-ranker-24hours_4_16

bkkguy
November 7th, 2022, 18:35

half of these massage places struggle to provide hot water in a decent shower, let alone adequately trained masseurs, and you want them using these machines on clients?

latintopxxx
November 8th, 2022, 01:05
..ah yes...was a great idea...lets get an untrained gogo loose on my genitals with an electrical shock device...what sort of demented sadistic being comes up with this...thought the nuremberg trial had dispatched them all

maump
November 8th, 2022, 07:05
..ah yes...was a great idea...lets get an untrained gogo loose on my genitals with an electrical shock device...what sort of demented sadistic being comes up with this...thought the nuremberg trial had dispatched them all

it's just a vibrator..... every gay mans one time friend.

latintopxxx
November 8th, 2022, 09:18
dunno...shockwave therapy doesnt sound terribly gentle...

Moses
November 8th, 2022, 19:05
dunno...shockwave therapy doesnt sound terribly gentle...

it is about waves of sound (very low frequency, you can't hear it, sounds are below tone human can hear)...

Latest research shows what in double blind tests this therapy has no positive effects for health, but still shows positive effects on doctor's wallets.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12919884/

Mason45
November 16th, 2022, 14:53
I've been back in Pattaya for several months now. I visited all my old favorite massages that have re opened post Covid but I've never seen any of the boys that use to service me regularly. I must say though it seems that the Cambodian boys have taken their places. The Cambodians that have massaged me recently all have really hot bodies, a great attitude and the thing that turns me on is their big uncut cocks. They no how to use their manly attributes to supplement their basic massage skills.

poshglasgow
November 16th, 2022, 20:41
Copa Massage

Does anyone know if the Copa massage boys in Boyztown are back at work? They usually sit outside during the day.

Mason45
November 17th, 2022, 07:57
Last week I passed there around lunchtime and both Copa and Ambiance where the massage boys used to sit were deserted. Scandic was open but after one visit that's a real no go zone. Cheers.

christianpfc
November 17th, 2022, 21:39
Scandic was open but after one visit that's a real no go zone. Cheers.
Details please. I never made it there, discouraged by negative reports and their pay-in-advance policy and pricing and no masseurs who are my type (except for Vit, now gone?).

latintopxxx
November 18th, 2022, 00:29
pay in advance...agree, just that would turn me off a place....places all the power in their hands...

Mason45
November 18th, 2022, 05:58
Christian all the negative things you said about Scandic are spot on. Plus it's rundown and of a very grubby appearance, I was there a month ago and got immediately stamped for 1,500 baht. So I refused and left, they weren't to happy and I'm to old now a 1 on 4 confrontation. With Helios closed I find the best place to go is Royal House, 1,400 baht for full on service and they are more than pleased to see us. Cheers.

Wolzek
November 20th, 2022, 04:03
Details please. I never made it there, discouraged by negative reports and their pay-in-advance policy and pricing and no masseurs who are my type (except for Vit, now gone?).

Vit is back.

Mason45
November 20th, 2022, 10:02
Can I get a full body massage with a very happy ending at the Zing Resort Hotel? If so how much is the requested fee. Thanks.

Andy
November 20th, 2022, 17:55
Can I get a full body massage with a very happy ending at the Zing Resort Hotel? If so how much is the requested fee. Thanks.

Ask for Git in they massage parlore at the gym. He was there 2 years ago and provided good all-including service (despite that he is in his 40th). Not sure he's there now. Standard massage price depend what you want, and his tips was 500 B.

Mason45
November 23rd, 2022, 15:52
I like to get around town and go to different massage shops and not get set with the same boys, that is unless I meet a stand out. One massage shop I haven't been to for 4-5 years is Somjit massage besides Tukcon. I used to be a regular there but many boys gave very ordinary massages and in some cases the boys wouldn't get naked let alone give a full on happy ending. So has anyone been to Somjit lately, if so were the massages ok with full on happy endings or the same as it was when I ceased going there. Also if someone has been there recently what was the cost of a one hour oil massage and if a full on happy ending was had what was the asking tip. I prefer Royal House but a change can make the situation much more fun. Cheers.

latintopxxx
November 24th, 2022, 00:27
Andy...reallly...u r recommending a 40 year old "git"...I know that generally speaking Thais look young for their age...but 40????

Andy
November 24th, 2022, 02:12
Andy...reallly...u r recommending a 40 year old "git"...I know that generally speaking Thais look young for their age...but 40????

I know what you mean. But he looks very feet for his age and, more importantly, can do a real massage, and not just slide his hands over your body. My best massage in Thailand was when I was over 30 with a guy noticeably older than me, whom I met in Dongtan and brought to my room. We had a small talk on the beach and he stated that he had been studying massage at the temple for 6 months, and this seemed to be true, since, being myself top and preferring twinkies, nevertheless, it was my best 2-hour massage ever. Needless to say, it wasn't just a massage?.. I felt just like a butter in his hands, and he used his ass as the perfect massage tool) Skill is everything!

pong
November 24th, 2022, 13:07
Yes, skills are far more important (for me at least) as looks-plus that > half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves. If there is perhaps also some interesting conversation then even better, but not required perse. But for me I detest these palces that MAY be offer more-it is either/or: dont mind lady for the feet only after a long walking day, but if I lay out those princely sums in those labelled shops I do expect also the full service.from the house and possibly the best and hardest and longest. Some can also (my longest lasting dear friend) improve in time and learn even more very sensual tricks.
Latin: untill some age Thai+ASEAN looks young but then they suddenly age quite fast. Well, most of them.
Your lust for young twinkies implies that his skills in the nouat thae (real msg) cannot be that high anyway-too young for that. But highly doubt you even would want that. When are you finally now also coming here and not just dreaming so we can enjoy some more of your saucy reports about s-excapades? Does it all remain greek to you?

latintopxxx
November 24th, 2022, 17:13
..im NOT into twinkies....how insulting...and dont do the whole "the lady doth protest..,.or whatever....my ideal age is early twenties...im no trainer...havent got the patience

christianpfc
November 25th, 2022, 13:38
...half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves.
Some short-time hotels have mirrors on the walls or even ceiling. In a hotel room, by chance mirror on wardrobe faced bed. Why don't massage shops have mirrors on the wall so you can see your masseur while lying on front?

I now made it a habit asking boys I bring to my room for back massage, and results vary widely. From refusal, poor massage (even after I show them how I like it, no improvement) to good. About one out of three can give a good back massage.

Gaybutton
November 26th, 2022, 05:43
I now made it a habit asking boys I bring to my room for back massage, and results vary widely. From refusal, poor massage (even after I show them how I like it, no improvement) to good. About one out of three can give a good back massage.

Unless I'm misinterpreting your post, sometimes you are looking for a good, professional, legitimate massage rather than happy ending massages all the time. It has been my experience that the best legitimate massages are given by the blind masseurs. They are highly trained and skilled.

pong
November 26th, 2022, 07:07
Some short-time hotels have mirrors on the walls or even ceiling. In a hotel room, by chance mirror on wardrobe faced bed. Why don't massage shops have mirrors on the wall so you can see your masseur while lying on front?

Some-admittedly not that many-such msg shops also offer that. Or perhaps in the more costly VIP-rooms. Remember now from long ago such a room-mattress on floor-which had a large loose mirror one could set upright or on the side. But perhaps nowadays all the smartfones have overtaken that- I am very weary for them. Yes, in short-time HTLrooms it will be much more widespread.
Aber weil du ja die meiste schon in deine Zimmer empfängt-kannste da nicht ´ne Spiegel setzen? Mach dir eine Komfort+luxus-Verwöhn-Zimmer.
(war im Ibis Ngam Duplee , 6er Stock vor einige tage und sah dann dieses Retro-Indian Restrt und Bai Bon mit schöner Dachterrasse hoch-also du wohnst dort etwa?

pong
November 26th, 2022, 07:11
..im NOT into twinkies....how insulting...and dont do the whole "the lady doth protest..,.or whatever....my ideal age is early twenties...im no trainer...havent got the patience

Yes, the latter is blinding obvious. But again: you were known for these saucy reports about all your sensual adventures-nothing to be seen of that anymore since many years-pity.
The difference between twink and young 20yr old is marginal or very hazy. As so many things are not clear-cut here. Experience may come with time but that is also no garantee.

francois
November 28th, 2022, 17:39
I like to get around town and go to different massage shops and not get set with the same boys, that is unless I meet a stand out. One massage shop I haven't been to for 4-5 years is Somjit massage besides Tukcon. I used to be a regular there but many boys gave very ordinary massages and in some cases the boys wouldn't get naked let alone give a full on happy ending. So has anyone been to Somjit lately, if so were the massages ok with full on happy endings or the same as it was when I ceased going there. Also if someone has been there recently what was the cost of a one hour oil massage and if a full on happy ending was had what was the asking tip. I prefer Royal House but a change can make the situation much more fun. Cheers.

I had not been to Somjit for several years so did give it a try most recently.
The house fee for a massage was 400 Baht; the tip to the masseur was up to you. As for full on happy endings, not quite sure what you were looking for? I received a hand job as I have had in the past, although some years ago, had the best massage and happy ending ever. The owner told me she fired that masseur since he liked bom, bom too much.Weird! The lad today did get naked after a bit and did cum as they all have, as in the past. The selection of masseurs was limited to about 4 lads.

Mason45
November 28th, 2022, 18:09
I had not been to Somjit for several years so did give it a try most recently.
The house fee for a massage was 400 Baht; the tip to the masseur was up to you. As for full on happy endings, not quite sure what you were looking for? I received a hand job as I have had in the past, although some years ago, had the best massage and happy ending ever. The owner told me she fired that masseur since he liked bom, bom too much.Weird! The lad today did get naked after a bit and did cum as they all have, as in the past. The selection of masseurs was limited to about 4 lads.
Thanks for your reply francois, so how much did you tip the boy?

francois
November 28th, 2022, 22:16
1000 as usual and, as usual, no response from masseur.

francois
November 29th, 2022, 16:54
1000 as usual and, as usual, no response from masseur.

As a footnote, I often read in posts about massage that the masseur was "thrilled" or some other words to that effect, when given 300, 400, 500 Baht as a tip. My 1000 Baht tip is rarely, if ever, acknowledged other than a nod or a wai.

Mason45
November 29th, 2022, 17:18
I'm not critical at all when tipping 1,000 baht but what gets me is most times I contribute more to the session than the guy who's getting paid to perform the actual service. Many are very happy getting off but very few waver from the 1,000 baht tip,

Mason45
December 7th, 2022, 09:32
I walked past Helios massage yesterday and it was open again. I was there at around 2 pm and there was only one boy available, so I opted for him. The guy was tall with a great body. His massage skills were barely average but his happy ending was much better. He was probably a 6 out of 10, which doesn't really deserve a 1,000 baht tip. Anyway I paid him and noted that I'll make Royal House my preference, that is unless some other new ones open up By the way the Relax massage opposite Le Bordeaux restaurant has been totally stripped out so that's another massage shop gone in that area.

Mason45
December 7th, 2022, 13:31
In recent months I've noticed that the number of massage shops and boys is dwindling. Are the boys moving to other areas or they seeking much more acceptable careers paths.

pong
December 7th, 2022, 21:28
By the way the Relax massage opposite Le Bordeaux restaurant has been totally stripped out so that's another massage shop gone in that area.

OR: hold hope! Here in BKK in this area there is suddenly such a lot of renovating, buildings sold/newly rented with new holders trying new start in new more upmarket formats or whatever-no specific for just msg, that anything might be possible. Tourists are flocking back en-masse, happily not those mainland Chinese. There may even be a creative ghost who starts some hitherto never thought of format-after all these gays are geek-crazy and always want the latest gadgets &etc, nah?
But frankly-now rereading this long thread a new my ambitions to visit after so many yrs PTy again-and Jomtien, are dwindling. Had some hopes on nice&horny Khmer guys, but those are here also a plenty-and my own score re real Laos guys has also suddenly skyrocketed this time. Often quite different from the ´Lao=Isany´ guys one used to hit anywhere. Strong, long lasting, sometimes not able to understand as they only speak their own variety of imi-Thai. THey all take it for granted and evident that just a HJ as HE will not do and go for the whole way. And nearly half go out of their ways in thanking for the usual grey note-as the MIN tip in the listings say 7/800. Much more as just that polite wai. One even suggested he would do 25% extra for that-but then we were clothed again already after.
Not that this means paradise has returned, but it does seem a new wave and new energy after all these long monthes of nothing and waiting are over.

Mason45
January 12th, 2023, 17:16
Now that the high season is with us have the Ambiance and Copa massages re opened. I used to use both frequently but as I've been in Bangkok for business in the last 4-5 weeks I haven't been able to check the traps.

latintopxxx
January 13th, 2023, 01:04
mason...i very much doubt that Thailand will run out of "massage/gogos/MBs soon....there is still a huge pool of rural guys desperate to get away from working in the fields for a pittance under the hot tropical sun....not to mention neighbouring countries who r even less developed...and if as the economists predict the world does go into a global recession places like BKk and Pattaya will be flooded with pre-lubed bubble butted straight boys eager to please...

Daveuk
January 13th, 2023, 13:19
Latintopxxx
I rather agree with Mason in this one.
The huge pool of Thai rural guys you describe was certainly the situation when I first visited Pattaya in 2001, as a gay sex tourist, and I took full advantage.
Thailand has developed a lot since then and the boys have other opportunities. The number wanting to dance nearly naked in gogos and give us pleasure in bed is much reduced.
I do agree that the situation has been partially corrected by an influx of boys from Cambodia and Laos and there would be many more if travel for them and those from Myanmar was made easier.

latintopxxx
January 13th, 2023, 14:05
r u sure u r not seeing this through rose tinted glasses...or possibly misinterpreting the situation...the bars may be quieter but what about the apps...last time i was in pattaya was 4 months before covid struck the apps were super busy...in fact all my "hires" were via grindr...i still visited the bars and enjoyed the overpriced beers as i enjoy the shows and watching the gogos shaking their butts on stage...but all my fun was thanks to the apps...

pong
January 16th, 2023, 15:41
mason...i very much doubt that Thailand will run out of "massage/gogos/MBs soon....there is still a huge pool of rural guys desperate to get away from working in the fields for a pittance under the hot tropical sun....not to mention neighbouring countries who r even less developed...and if as the economists predict the world does go into a global recession places like BKk and Pattaya will be flooded with pre-lubed bubble butted straight boys eager to please...

IF you really mean Thai boys only-as I have just arrived back at Swampy today-then you may be out of date-the nr of such guys is dwindling very much and also many other low-paid simple jobs that used to rely on them have hard times getting staff. Around here in BKK in fact most such jobs are done by foreign workers-Burmese, KHmer and the odd Lao. A bit strange/convincing also seems to be that the dozens of new m2m msg shops in Sapan kwai (_K.man, KK, KB etc.) hardly have any THai on the performing jobs-all are again foreign workers, here notably loads of real Lao (not those Isany) and they also give me a bit other impression as those Isany. Many told me they lost their jobs in Laos in HTL etc. due to the covid-isolation and rampant high inflation, so wait&see what this turns out when toursim also picks up again there and the HTLs get reopened etc.
What also astounded me this time was the very low nr of still coming young Japanese (bekpekkers with blue hair etc) or even the nr of old-style bekpekkers: hardly a bekpek to be seen coming off the belt in Swampy-whereas in the past it was near half of all luggages. Yes, I also have a roll-on wheels now.

pong
January 16th, 2023, 15:47
Latintopxxx
I rather agree with Mason in this one.

I do agree that the situation has been partially corrected by an influx of boys from Cambodia and Laos and there would be many more if travel for them and those from Myanmar was made easier.

So do I-as above. From the 3 foreigners myself prefer the Burmese in general (though I hardly had any real Lao till last visit in those Sapan Kwai shops) and with some knowledge it is not that hard to sneek over border from there-for many, many years I was befriended with many of those Karyen ´hilltribers´ who take it for natural and have always done going over the border&back. So I heard many a hilarious or ingenious story about that. IT also kind of glues on: once 1 - 2 do a good job somehwere they tend to attract more and more (family, same village etc.) so you get pockets of them in some places-a bit like the many KHmer in Pattaya

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2023, 01:44
yes lack of labour seems to be a worldwide issue...difficult to understand where everyone dissapeared to...maybe some governments have been too generous with pandemic subsidies....anyway I'm no expert, last time i was in Thailand was just before covid ...am planning on a trip within the next 4 months...but to be honest i cant even tell where they are from...dont really converse with the MBs....all i care is that fresh perky butt is available...

Newbie99
January 29th, 2023, 08:44
I barfined a boy from Jomtien massage the other day, or rather a ladyboy barfined him for me. I owed the ladyboy a favor, and let her barfine a boy. Unfortunately, his dick was too big for me. Not so much in length, but in girth, it would have killed me.

He was eager to please, though.

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2023, 13:15
amateur....

maump
January 29th, 2023, 13:53
I barfined a boy from Jomtien massage the other day, or rather a ladyboy barfined him for me. I owed the ladyboy a favor, and let her barfine a boy. Unfortunately, his dick was too big for me. Not so much in length, but in girth, it would have killed me.

He was eager to please, though.

I've never met such a cock. although I have scene some amazing dicks on twitter. send him my way, i love a challenge, but doubt I will find it here... bogota, maybe.

AdamKY
January 30th, 2023, 01:34
Anyone aware of establishments which offer "Because" or "B-course" body massage services in Pattaya, Jomtien or nearby?

Thanks, aky

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2023, 02:06
maump...u should try north england...those scally boys have big knobs

Newbie99
January 30th, 2023, 02:13
Anyone aware of establishments which offer "Because" or "B-course" body massage services in Pattaya, Jomtien or nearby?

Thanks, aky

There are a couple of massage shops in Jomtien Complex, you can give them a try.

bkkmfj2648
January 30th, 2023, 09:07

Thanks, aky

I had to look these definitions up in Google - as I never heard about these 2 types of massages:

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2004/11/life-in-bangkok-30-years-ago/

"the Sakura on New Petchburi Road, which pioneered the "B-course" or "because" massage with air mattress
and full body massage."

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1421-Bangkok-Massage-Parlors-Except-TULIP-and-ANNIES!/page1307&highlight=Oscar

"Other places to consider for B Course (body slide)"

thaiophilus
January 30th, 2023, 18:00
There are a couple of massage shops in Jomtien Complex, you can give them a try.

Start with Helios (Day-Night 2) and Scandic (Boyztown). They have offered this service in the past but I don't have current information.
Most of the other massage shops probably don't have the required "wet room".

christianpfc
January 30th, 2023, 22:01
In all my massages with happy ending (estimated 30-50 over the years, always 1 hour oil massage), one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between.

AdamKY
January 31st, 2023, 07:29
thaiophilus: "Start with Helios (Day-Night 2) and Scandic (Boyztown). They have offered this service in the past but I don't have current information..."

It looks like Helios Men Club has a solid reputation and I will be checking them out.
----------------------------------
christianpfc: "...one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between."

I regard a B-course massage as 'something special' in that it differs considerably from mainstream massage using creams & oils. Finding a masseur who is skilled in B-course massage requires sometimes considerable effort.
--------------------------
Thanks to all who responded.

pong
February 1st, 2023, 10:38
In all my massages with happy ending (estimated 30-50 over the years, always 1 hour oil massage), one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between.
That IS mostly what is meant by it, though it can -as with most such things in life, vary a lot between how sensual a guy can do it. JUst very recent had a quite good such guy-in Arena of all places. If I remember well, I asked for it, if he could do it? He gave me an impression of being on that job long enough t know all and this turned out to be true. Just a facet of a well-trained guy having worked long time-as his age also showed, so for dich Freund Chris, vermutlich schon zu alt.
What he also did-and what someone reported not long ago, was what was said to be tipical Arena: he sits as doing meditation-legs crossed, and you sit/ly on that so that your intimate parts open up. I found that more arousing-and in 1 hr there was a full repertoire of even more. Perhaps could have been same guy?.......

christianpfc
February 1st, 2023, 21:29
What he also did-and what someone reported not long ago, was what was said to be tipical Arena: he sits as doing meditation-legs crossed, and you sit/ly on that so that your intimate parts open up. I found that more arousing-and in 1 hr there was a full repertoire of even more. Perhaps could have been same guy?.......

I think I have been to Arena only twice, one boy did this technique and the other not. Indeed very interesting and I would like to get more of, "undercarriage service" in old shamelessmack (long gone). Ne from Buriram, the one who did this technique around 2016.

Some places offer, here a quote from Heco Phnom Penh: Sensual Massage 60 min 28 USD, Tantra / Tantric Massage 60 min 48 USD. Any experience? Is it worth the money? There was a tantric massage years ago in Ratchada, I never went but remember reports it's underwhelming.

Google search for "hegre sensual massage" images or video, there are some erotic massage techniques out there, but in Thailand they only do the same old stuff.

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2023, 01:05
christian love your blog, the post on massage shops with twitter sites was great...got an incredible thrill at the number of gorgeous guys on display...loved nthe huge number of straights.....will motivate me to get onto a plane to Thailand better than any "tourism Thailand" advertisement.

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2023, 01:33
https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/d22f4f2c-0ec8-49bf-82c2-40ecc74a9c95/page/IUiKC

came across this site...great info on the masseurs

christianpfc
February 2nd, 2023, 22:02
Interesting, when you click on the entries can get more details about body and activities and prices, but no picture. But who is behind this website? Can the information be trusted?

latintopxxx
February 3rd, 2023, 01:53
...not sure Christian...was just googling away ...bit bored..and that came up...anyway we all have different tastes...my preference are lightly muscled masculine guys that bottom ....others love fem girly giggly guys...just wanna bitch slap them into next week...but stuff like h, w cock size and pics dont lie

latintopxxx
February 3rd, 2023, 01:55
...and as for all this under carriage massage business...love it...thats why one of my favourite activities besides topping the MB is him rimming me until he gets lock jaw...love it..insist upon it...

Mason45
February 20th, 2023, 13:54
Yes, skills are far more important (for me at least) as looks-plus that > half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves. If there is perhaps also some interesting conversation then even better, but not required perse. But for me I detest these palces that MAY be offer more-it is either/or: dont mind lady for the feet only after a long walking day, but if I lay out those princely sums in those labelled shops I do expect also the full service.from the house and possibly the best and hardest and longest. Some can also (my longest lasting dear friend) improve in time and learn even more very sensual tricks.
Latin: untill some age Thai+ASEAN looks young but then they suddenly age quite fast. Well, most of them.
Your lust for young twinkies implies that his skills in the nouat thae (real msg) cannot be that high anyway-too young for that. But highly doubt you even would want that. When are you finally now also coming here and not just dreaming so we can enjoy some more of your saucy reports about s-excapades? Does it all remain greek to you?
I've been away from Pattaya since mid December last year and I'll be back this weekend. Is Royal Castle still the best full service massage in Pattaya? Has anybody been there in the last few weeks, if so are there any hot guys to look out for given they do come and go on a regular basis. I need to give the ferret a run.

pong
February 21st, 2023, 11:27
https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/d22f4f2c-0ec8-49bf-82c2-40ecc74a9c95/page/IUiKC

came across this site...great info on the masseurs

Wow-have had 2 from that list- in G_Beat and can confirm for one he is really good at his job (a Lao guy of course) so that I overtipped to show appreciation. Since then he has raised his MIN tip............(to 1000 now). Was advised to me by staff there. Another , also Lao guy, with less points on this list scored much higher on my personal list, assuming its the same as so many names are much lookalike (like Tom/Ton). Just saw this site linked for 1st time, looks very interesting.
And wheres as now in Pty/Jomtien, arrived yesterday, had 1 about average msg from a free-lance and also Lao guy (main reason why I chose him). For the rest its for me rather underwhelming.

pong
February 21st, 2023, 11:33
I've been away from Pattaya since mid December last year and I'll be back this weekend. Is Royal Castle still the best full service massage in Pattaya? Has anybody been there in the last few weeks, if so are there any hot guys to look out for given they do come and go on a regular basis. I need to give the ferret a run.

Sorry-I was away some 22 yrs if not more and arrived to check it out in Jomtien yesterday. THIs place is Royal HOUSE only and not a castle and is somewhere along Tuk.com-that very old former dept. store along south rd. Boys come and go and I searched for 2 who were warmly reviewed and suggested in I think the other forum from last dec. by a visitor one was completely unknown to all staff (but then I do not think all staff there was/is new since then, or it may have been an error in linking to other place). Frankly: one can never assume that all guys in a certain shop will always perform to same stdd. and what is ´best´ also differs per person. Its most likely not you one and only intimate meet with a guy so just give it a try. And a 2nd one if satisfied or move elsewhere if not.
My own impression till now is that other as BKK one is far better off with taking the guy to your own room if a MIN stdd in comfort is wanted.

pong
February 21st, 2023, 11:45
I
Google search for "hegre sensual massage" images or video, there are some erotic massage techniques out there, but in Thailand they only do the same old stuff.

Now just wasting time after lunch before going out: even after >30 yrs visits to Th&around last week a young Burmese lad, very enthusiastic, in some Spn Kwai msg shop, showed me some more positions which by now I even cannot exactly recall how he did it, so do not loose all hope. Try foreigners (compared to Thai then......??!!).
Was also extremely eager to meet again and stay for longer, so perhaps it may even have been (for me always very unlikely seeming) a personal favour. But in the shower afterwards he also could not just stick to washing the oils off body. But also how he managed to adapt the AC-remote without loosing contact........

pong
February 21st, 2023, 11:55
As a footnote, I often read in posts about massage that the masseur was "thrilled" or some other words to that effect, when given 300, 400, 500 Baht as a tip. My 1000 Baht tip is rarely, if ever, acknowledged other than a nod or a wai.

For the full works-but then in the specific BKK m2m shops I have never had less the last 4-5 yrs, I also give out a grey bill-and if very good an odd red one or 2 as extra-perhaps 10% of all sessions. No wais, or hardly any, but in these new Spn Kwai shops nearly always very pleased and unfaked thanks (MIN tip there is often just 7/800) or urgent requests ;´when I see you again´ or the like. And once (but then we were both clothed already): I give 25% extra!

Mason45
February 21st, 2023, 12:04
Sorry-I was away some 22 yrs if not more and arrived to check it out in Jomtien yesterday. THIs place is Royal HOUSE only and not a castle and is somewhere along Tuk.com-that very old former dept. store along south rd. Boys come and go and I searched for 2 who were warmly reviewed and suggested in I think the other forum from last dec. by a visitor one was completely unknown to all staff (but then I do not think all staff there was/is new since then, or it may have been an error in linking to other place). Frankly: one can never assume that all guys in a certain shop will always perform to same stdd. and what is ´best´ also differs per person. Its most likely not you one and only intimate meet with a guy so just give it a try. And a 2nd one if satisfied or move elsewhere if not.
My own impression till now is that other as BKK one is far better off with taking the guy to your own room if a MIN stdd in comfort is wanted.

Sorry Pong, I did mean Royal House. I hope it's still open as I don't use Somjit because I like full on action. There's Scandic in Boys Town but I find that place so dark and quite scary. Also Scandic demand an up front payment which I'd never agree to. Thanks.

Mason45
February 21st, 2023, 12:56
If Royal House massage has closed down for good what are my remaining options in that area. Before Covid there was quite a few to chose from in South Pattaya. Maybe I'll have to make Jomtien my massage area now.

bkkmfj2648
February 21st, 2023, 14:50
As per the Jomtien Supertown Complex web page, there are 10 massage places within the complex.

https://www.gaysupertown.com/massage

In addition, on the external streets (2nd road & Thappraya road) that circumvent the exterior of the complex there are about an additional 10 massage shops.

Consequently, in Jomtien you can avail yourself to roughly 20 massage shops with male masseurs all conveniently located near each other.

Andy
February 21st, 2023, 19:32
Consequently, in Jomtien you can avail yourself to roughly 20 massage shops with male masseurs all conveniently located near each other.

Any ideas which one is the best nowdays? Or one that should be avoided? Last time I was at Soda massage, and it was pretty good.

bkkmfj2648
February 21st, 2023, 19:57
Any ideas which one is the best nowdays? Or one that should be avoided? Last time I was at Soda massage, and it was pretty good.

my favorite is the Foxy Smile massage shop - which if walking away from Soda massage towards the Agate hotel - the second massage shop on the right hand side - immediately next to the Pattaya #1 massage shop.
Their manager recently remodeled the 4 massage rooms and bathroom - making the place nicer.
Also, all of the guys were bought NEW Foxy Massage shirts - below is a photo. Soon they will get another set that are in blue.
So, hard to miss these sexy guys....

pong
February 22nd, 2023, 11:16
Well, being right now in PTy and just a few mtrs from there and having used the services of a non-uniform clothed Lao guy on arrival day. Cannot vouch if this is the best (In fact I very much doubt that), and its much smaller as I assumed: just ground floor, small front hall, with 2 chairs for feet, then 2 or 3 half open for Thai msg (walls/divides not till ceiling) and at end a room with shower inside for ´oil´ (the stdd 300/hr that about each&any normal shop as I have seen here in Pty seems to charge for that). Not that clean and in fact I highly doubt if cover-sheet was changed after use, this all compared to the many, many such shops I have been in in BKK.
This Lao guy was a kind of free-lancer hanging out there and told me he had worked as msg-provider in FINland (of all countries) for some 2 yrs-his style of msg seemed to show this could have been true, his lacking knowledge of anything Finn not that much. Chose him mostly becse of the good exp. I have from some by now 15 Lao guys in BKK shops lately and he also lived quite up to that. And then yet another nearly brand new on the scene Lao guy from an unassuming bar yesterday eve. Both told me they came from Luang Prabang but had no relation nor knew about one another. I nearly feared this #2 would not know anything, at the end he confessed I was #2 for him, he was brought to Pty ion a normal stdd 45-day stay by an enterprising friend promising a kind of free holiday or even with money to bring back home. Both spoke far better english as can in general be expected from these guys but also neat stdd Thai and not just that awful (in my ears) Lao.
No its quite hard to miss this shop-nor its immediate neighbor (Pattaya #1), nor even less the Soda guys across the corner (rather hideous female looking long pink wide trousers as uniform) as they all do their utmost best to try to get you into their shops. MY verdict is rather that if you stay just beside its far better to bring them to your own room-much better facilities and comfort, but I yet have to ask them how that would work. This morning before 10 they were already actively doing that-even when sign that open from 12.
Though >20 shops in total looks a bit too much to me-and not all have only male-crews.
What is best-thats impossible to answer and you also likely will now want to use the services of all >20 guys in a shop. It remains a lottery as always as to what one can expect, even more for the extra afters that will be assumed to be included anyway if you order oil msg.
Soda looks to have more effeminate ´guys´. In some other thread a guy was mentioned as good one, so I asked @Soda about him and only got evasive answers and then later that he was away till next week.
In BKK nearly all shops-the normal ones in touristy area, provide staff with uniforms, in some even daily changes with the colours that Thai associate with the days of the week (SUN is red, MON is yellow=see luang, when I proudly also wear my ´Bike for Dad´ such shirt). So shop provides them with at least 7 shirts-probably deducted aprtly from pay.
Its just a personal and first impression, but all in all the BKK model of specialised shops that provide more details about staff and also a MIN tip so you can expect what will happen is for me much more clear and reliable as to what one can expect.
IF with ´good'you do mean good as for the msg itself, then that shop with the blind masseurs right beside/between Zing and Agate is best.

pong
February 22nd, 2023, 11:28
If Royal House massage has closed down for good what are my remaining options in that area. Before Covid there was quite a few to chose from in South Pattaya. Maybe I'll have to make Jomtien my massage area now.

Sorry (the english say my home is my castle, but as one may be looking for signs).
As above I am not a Pty expert at all, having been not here since >20 yrs, but yesterday I walked around central, to check out and saw beside tuk.com Somjit, then Relax@me, then Helios (noone sitting outside). I missed this Royal HOuse and with much searching found it should be in Day-NIght soi #20/213, may check again today-or not. And then saw the sad remains of what once, long ago, was Sunee, for whcih I have good memories.
In soy Boyztown is Paradise, with late afternoon just 1 rather effeminate guy-not my choice. Its also 100 bt more expensive as all others.
Some said Paradise is related to the 2 in BKK (along Silom, soi 2 and 6) and also is in Jomtien-but that shop is closed and looks abandoned. I did not ask the guys opposite (Sunee bar?) if this is definite or whatever.
Saw another rather specific recomm for Jomtien Health along main rd just north of Supertown-it has mixed staff and many diplomaś that should attest its qualified staff. I would rather see (and I guess perhaps even latin too) plak-an or diploma on what extra is available. The smiles etc of the ladies staff when one chooses a male masseur (moh nouat) are for me already a deterrent to go in then.

Mason45
February 22nd, 2023, 17:28
I checked out Royal Castle massage today and it was open. It was 1 pm and only 2 boys were offered. I took the larger boy by the name of DAN from Cambodia. I've used him before so I'd give him an 8 out of 10.

Chuai-Duai
February 22nd, 2023, 18:09
then Helios (noone sitting outside)

The guys at Helios don't sit outside so you have to go in. Recently there's usually four or five guys of the more Macho type.

pong
February 22nd, 2023, 21:12
As it was still a bit on my list passed by after finally having found it other side of D-N/Tuk but by 20.00 it looked abandoned. HOuse had also large signs for BN/BB KaraOK and a plak-an that said ´(handsome) boys wanted from 18 for that.
Funny related item: walked along Beach rd to Walking str., just beside the BOyzTown soi are also msg-shops. 1 was clearly ladies but had a group of guys, quite attractive, all in same T-shirt style, all with painted hair, and I had doubts but was too shy to ask if they worked there. No-did not, half an hour later I saw them drinking beers in some wlk.str bar-Koreans I guess.
IN the other gayguides forum is a post started by 11young 11 or so on PTY msg shops. He also mentions RELAX (but the real name is ROYAL- but without house, nor castle) just beside the Istanbul Turk restrt along south rd, near/across from the school where the Jomtien songhthaew stands with many handsome guys. I saw none of them.
But also noted that quite a few in daytime working as msg-´mechanist´ guys work from 21.00 as bar-hosts here.

Andy
February 23rd, 2023, 01:16
As it was still a bit on my list passed by after finally having found it other side of D-N/Tuk but by 20.00 it looked abandoned. HOuse had also large signs for BN/BB KaraOK and a plak-an that said ´(handsome) boys wanted from 18 for that.
Funny related item: walked along Beach rd to Walking str., just beside the BOyzTown soi are also msg-shops. 1 was clearly ladies but had a group of guys, quite attractive, all in same T-shirt style, all with painted hair, and I had doubts but was too shy to ask if they worked there. No-did not, half an hour later I saw them drinking beers in some wlk.str bar-Koreans I guess.
IN the other gayguides forum is a post started by 11young 11 or so on PTY msg shops. He also mentions RELAX (but the real name is ROYAL- but without house, nor castle) just beside the Istanbul Turk restrt along south rd, near/across from the school where the Jomtien songhthaew stands with many handsome guys. I saw none of them.
But also noted that quite a few in daytime working as msg-´mechanist´ guys work from 21.00 as bar-hosts here.

Tolstoy would be proud of you Pong, really...

Mason45
February 23rd, 2023, 12:53

I found Royal House open yesterday 22 Feb around 1pm. Only 2 boys ready so I took Dan from Cambodia. I've been with him before, his massage skills are average but his happy ending was very good. I never had the time to check other massage shops whether they've closed down or not.

bkkguy
February 23rd, 2023, 19:32

I was thinking more James Joyce - why else does such an ordinary day in Pattaya in 2023 seem so like 1904?

Mason45
February 25th, 2023, 08:27
Can anybody pass on any info in regards to the Paradise Bar in Soi 13/4. I chatted a guy at the front and when I asked if it was a full on massage and we both get naked. He replied in a rather shy yes. He also added it will cost you more. He was a fem type so I said thanks and moved on.

Andy
February 26th, 2023, 13:31
Try massage parlor from Zing hotel in Jomtien Complex (next to blind massage). Ask for Git. He have strong arms and slightly about BDSM stuff )

I have to say that Zing no longer has spa services - I was told that they closed it due to lack of customers.

Mason45
March 5th, 2023, 15:23
Has anyone heard whether the massages at Ambiance or Copa will reopen. I had some really full on action in both of those hotels. Their nice clean rooms and showers are much better than the normal massage places.

pong
March 8th, 2023, 17:57
Yes, agree, those 2 such places I used inside in Jomtien a few weeks ago were dreadful-much worse as what one can expect in BKK. Others say that taking the guy to your own HTLroom (if you stay closeby in those so often mentioned) cost the same (all charge 300 bt/ 1 hr /oil-which seems to be stdd all over Pty for about any place-Paradis charged more though).
SOme of the guys working Paradis/Btwn were also to be seen plying for custom later in the eve at Jomtien-may vary if they did not have enough custom in the day, I suppose.
Stayed at Zing myself and it still had an (always empty) work out fitness room. DK if extra charge needs to be paid to use it-even for HTLguests.

Mason45
May 10th, 2023, 15:13
As I've stated previously I'll be back in Pattaya next week. I really like the uncut boys and after all these years I've got no idea how to say uncircumcised in Thai. If I get a circumcised boy I get rather disappointed as they all expect the full fee on completion. So can anyone help me with this translation?

Dodger
May 10th, 2023, 17:23
As I've stated previously I'll be back in Pattaya next week. I really like the uncut boys and after all these years I've got no idea how to say uncircumcised in Thai. If I get a circumcised boy I get rather disappointed as they all expect the full fee on completion. So can anyone help me with this translation?

Some things in life a person just has to figure out for themselves. And this is one of them.

gerefan2
May 10th, 2023, 17:29
3 seconds on Google translate says uncircumcised in Thai is ไม่ได้เข้าสุหนัต
Pronounced as Mị̀ dị̂ k̄hêās̄uh̄nạt

Mason45
May 10th, 2023, 17:39
The Google translate is an easy option but try saying it.

billyhouston
May 11th, 2023, 01:54
The Google translate is an easy option but try saying it.

If you are using Google translate you can listen to the word in Thai. (by clicking on the speaker sign)

Keith
May 11th, 2023, 05:01

Is it really that important!

maump
May 11th, 2023, 07:46

I love a dark heavily skinned cock as well. but would never throw a boy out of bed for being cut....

Mason45
May 11th, 2023, 11:13
I wouldn't throw a cute boy out of bed either but as I'm the paying customer I only want to pay for what I really want.

francois
May 11th, 2023, 14:08
I love a dark heavily skinned cock as well. but would never throw a boy out of bed for being cut....

verb (used with object), skinned, skin·ning. to strip or deprive of skin; flay; peel; husk. to remove or strip off (any covering, outer coating, surface layer, etc.). to scrape or rub a small piece of skin from (one's hand, leg, etc.), as in falling or sliding against something: She skinned her knee.

Dodger
May 11th, 2023, 14:59
verb (used with object), skinned, skin·ning. to strip or deprive of skin; flay; peel; husk. to remove or strip off (any covering, outer coating, surface layer, etc.). to scrape or rub a small piece of skin from (one's hand, leg, etc.), as in falling or sliding against something: She skinned her knee.

Thank you francois.

That was very enlightening.

latintopxxx
May 11th, 2023, 15:55
....and here i thought I was demanding....

thaiophilus
May 11th, 2023, 17:10

That's Google Translate's weird "phonetic" spelling, understood by nobody outside of Google. It took a while for them to notice that Thai isn't always written left to right, and it still doesn't understand compound vowel symbols like เ-า

christianpfc
May 11th, 2023, 19:28
3 seconds on Google translate says uncircumcised in Thai is ไม่ได้เข้าสุหนัต
I have never heard or read this before, and had to look up สุหนัต.
Literal translation is "have not entered (religious circumcision in Islam)".

Most boys would be very confused if you asked them (i.e. show translation on mobile phone).

If I had this problem, I would point at their penis (or that area while they are dressed) and ask:
มีหนังมั้ย mee năng mái
Literally: Do you have skin? (but if you put my Thai into google it gives "is there a movie" because nang can mean skin or movie).

Or google translate:
do you have foreskin
คุณมีหนังหุ้มปลา xxx characters cut off by forum software xxx หรือไม่ Khuṇ mī h̄nạng h̄ûm plāy lụngkh̒ h̄rụ̄x mị̀

The google phonetic spelling is indeed unique. I haven't seen this system in any book or elsewhere on the internet.

latintopxxx
May 12th, 2023, 12:30
oh my Lord...just pull his shorts down & inspect...a bit ado over nada...

Mason45
May 13th, 2023, 12:36
Hi all, I had an email from a friend of mine, he's arriving in Thailand on Monday next. One of the first questions he asked me is Helios Male Massage still open. He loves going there. I couldn't answer him as I won't be arriving till May 20.

francois
May 13th, 2023, 14:51
Yes, Helios Massage is open.

Mason45
May 13th, 2023, 17:04
Yes, Helios Massage is open.

Thanks for your reply Francois, I think Helios is the best massage place in the Tukcom area. Many prefer Jomtien but the Helios guys are mostly in their 20's whereas Jomtien is full of twinks.

Mason45
May 15th, 2023, 15:50
I arrived in Pattaya several days earlier than expected. I had to do some shopping at Tops in Tukcom so I thought I should check the traps. I went to Royal House and I selected a guy called Jack from Sisaket. He had a monster cock and really new how to use it. His massage skills were better than most but his happy ending was even better.

Chuai-Duai
May 16th, 2023, 00:32
I went to Royal House...

What time of day did you visit? My most recent, attempted, visit was late one afternoon but it appeared to be closed with no one around.

Mason45
May 16th, 2023, 06:33
around between probably a bit after 12 noon.

Chuai-Duai
May 17th, 2023, 13:41
around between probably a bit after 12 noon.

Thanks. I'll have to have another look.

Daveuk
May 17th, 2023, 14:03
I arrived in Pattaya several days earlier than expected. I had to do some shopping at Tops in Tukcom so I thought I should check the traps. I went to Royal House and I selected a guy called Jack from Sisaket. He had a monster cock and really new how to use it. His massage skills were better than most but his happy ending was even better.

I must check out Royal House - been there quite a lot over the years. Hopefully Jack will be there - I love tjr thought of his cock.

Patanawet
May 23rd, 2023, 20:41
[QUOTE=christianpfc;294658]I have never heard or read this before, and had to look up สุหนัต.
Literal translation is "have not entered .. etc. etc ad nauseum

Yawn!

maump
May 30th, 2023, 06:22

I tell everyone, language skills are not my forte... I is a engineer.....

Chuai-Duai
June 11th, 2023, 16:46
Massage this afternoon at Helios. Khun Nit, older than I'd really like but a typical guy for Helios. Nice guy with good English and a very thorough massage and a happy ending for us both. Joined me in the shower afterwards.

500 Baht for a one-hour oil massage. Minimum tip 1000 Baht but I doubled that as the last 15 minutes were so good and he was very amenable to my special request.

I'm confused by recent reports of visits to Royal House as I confirmed it's closed as I thought. No signage on the building anymore and nothing inside. Is it somewhere else now?

Mason45
June 14th, 2023, 16:00
As I only holiday in Pattaya but reside in Bangkok in recent times I've restricted my massages to Royal House and Helios. I used to be a regular visitor to Soda Massage and several others in the complex. This time I have more time to move around so is there any recommended massages with happy endings in the Jomtien complex. If so what are the going rates. Thanks.

Chuai-Duai
June 14th, 2023, 17:06
Massage this afternoon at Relax@Me at the back of Tukcom. Only two "twink types" available. I chose "Jai". The shower works at last but it's a wobbly affair and comes off the wall if you're not careful. If you want to use the loo then you have to manipulate the mechanism directly in the cistern. So not a particularly good first impression.

The massage was one of those where I suspect he had little idea what he should be doing but he was attractive, naked and had no tattoos (Hooray!).

If you want more than the usual "happy ending" then it's a "bring your own accessories" kind of place.

You can negotiate downstairs or in the room. I've never had a problem getting what I wanted and Jai did deliver.

300 Baht for a one-hour oil massage. No one mentioned a minimum tip.

Mason45
June 14th, 2023, 17:22
Firstly thanks for your reply, I havent been to Relax@Me for several years, the plumbing was below average then, The massage fee is ok, so how much did you tip him.

Chuai-Duai
June 14th, 2023, 18:26
1200 Baht but I took the necessary accessories and it wasn't so much a "happy ending" rather he made my "end" very happy!

siscu58
June 16th, 2023, 13:00
I'm confused by recent reports of visits to Royal House as I confirmed it's closed as I thought. No signage on the building anymore and nothing inside. it somewhere else now?

Royal House is open as usual. I had a massage there yesterday Thursday 15th June. Only two boys on the premises but mamassan offered to call any of the many boys he has on his mobile phone.

I took Taw, one of the boys present, from Khorat, 33 yo, slim toned body. He had the biggest dick I had ever seen on a Thai boy. Massage was ok although he is still training as he is new in the massage industry (only one week mamassan told me). Sex was fine. He is only top and has no problem in getting hard and keeping it all time.

Massage was 500 baht (1 hour oil) and the boy got 1,500 for his good performance.

Chuai-Duai
June 16th, 2023, 13:40
Royal House don't do much to show they are open. I searched in vain for any sight of anybody. Stll wonder if I'm in the right place. It's certainly the building I used to visit but that was some years ago before I started going to Helios.

Chuai-Duai
June 16th, 2023, 16:54
Mystery solved! I tried again this afternoon and although it all looked dark inside someone did eventually appear. Four guys available.

Mason45
June 27th, 2023, 11:38
So tell us more. hehe

Mason45
June 27th, 2023, 11:48
Whilst I'm at it has anyone had a massage or 2 in the Jomtien Complex recently. I had a few several months ago, they were ok but nothing special. I'm not really into twinks as I like a full on happy ending at the finish. I prefer the guys in their 20's who are experienced and normally give value for money.

Dodger
June 27th, 2023, 12:49
I'm not really into twinks as I like a full on happy ending at the finish.

I honestly can't remember getting a massage from a "twink" where a happy ending wasn't included. Usually the beginnings and middle parts are "happy" as well.

latintopxxx
June 28th, 2023, 07:17
dodger, we are obviouly on the same page for a change, to me massage is synonymous with sex...in fact i make sure with the receptionist that the masseur is a bottom and that i expect more than a slap & tickle..

Mason45
June 29th, 2023, 11:53
I got to the Jomtien Complex yesterday, the massage at Soda was ok but the happy ending was much better. As I'm staying in the Naklua Road area for the next week does anyone know any gay massages in that area. Several years ago there were a few but they're well gone now. I've look around and found nothing, so it's back to the Tukcom area or the Jomtien Complex.

siscu58
July 9th, 2023, 12:59
Yesterday Royal House Massage was closed at 14.30 with a metal grid at the door. Probably due to lack of customers in this very low season. Let's see in the coming days.