PDA

View Full Version : Thai Boy Hip Hop

Dodger
September 4th, 2022, 11:07
Thailand won several gold metals in this years international hip hop competition.

I like the talents of the two boys shown in the video below. One boy in particular captured my full and undivided attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cLg-z5Uw4

Armando
September 4th, 2022, 11:57
Put those boys into white slips, add ten others and you have the perfect recipe to revive gogo bars!

Oliver2
September 4th, 2022, 14:22
Yes Dodger....he's perfect.
By the way, I saw on Thiger last week that a larger group of young Thais have just won a prize at another international dance competition.
I have no right to feel proud...but I do!

latintopxxx
September 4th, 2022, 16:36
...they were both terribly gorgeous....

a447
September 4th, 2022, 17:23
Wow! That was awesome.

Thanks, Dodger.

latintopxxx
September 5th, 2022, 04:05
reminds me of the break dance boys in Pattaya....never understood why despite performing in the gogo bars they never performed naked ...they all had great bodies and some were available for private fun

Dodger
September 5th, 2022, 11:50
....never understood why despite performing in the gogo bars they never performed naked ...

I imagine spinning around on a hard floor might be a bit rough on the ass without shorts.

I'd love to see the adorable dolls in the video dancing naked....and ending their routine in the 69 position sucking each others cock. Can you imagine the looks on the judges faces...LOL