PDA

View Full Version : And then there was(n’t) ONE

gerefan2
August 24th, 2022, 23:35
I was chatting to the lady who runs The One bar in Sunee this evening.

She is closing permanently in a few weeks time to return to the farm. No money.

That will leave only one bar (the Green Chairs) and two Gogo bars open in Sunee after she closes.

I’m not surprised as tonight there was only one other customer in her bar and none at all in Winner or the Green Chairs.

francois
August 24th, 2022, 23:48
I was at Winner Bar tonight with two friends about 9pm. I believe another customer went into the bar about that time.But a quiet night.

latintopxxx
August 25th, 2022, 03:08
....its not a lack of customners...its a lack of bait and service and pricing....by all accounts jimtien is busy 8 nighta a week...so the atms are out and about...what sunee needs is a business refocus...i bet if an atm walked in and a nubile lubed up gogo hopped onto his face as soon as he sat down twith his 90bht beer that word of this would spread like wildfire and there would be queues of impatient atms down the soi all the way to walking street baying to get in...just saying

Marc K
August 25th, 2022, 14:08
Give it up, folks. Sunee is dead, and it's been dying for years. It drugged itself to death I fear.

Dodger
August 26th, 2022, 08:52
Give it up, folks. Sunee is dead, and it's been dying for years. It drugged itself to death I fear.

Yes, and the BIB who sponsored the drug trade in Sunee have all been relocated.

Mancs
August 27th, 2022, 04:46

I had a good time at Winner Boys and Nice Boys in June. I off'd a good lad from Nice Boys who I hope to see again. Sunee still worth a visit.

catawampuscat
August 27th, 2022, 10:00
Just keep your expectations very low and you won’t be so disappointed.

Daveuk
August 28th, 2022, 13:31
Sunee was not completely dead for me during my recent trip in the shape of Winner Boys, which was a source of several attractive boys for offs. But I do agree that The
Complex is the prédominent gay area at tte moment.