PDA

View Full Version : test

Smiles
August 26th, 2006, 01:45
test

Jetsam
August 26th, 2006, 01:48
test too :geek:

well, now i'm subscribed to 4 boards , just because one of them was gone for 2 days :cheers:

elephantspike
August 26th, 2006, 01:59
The web host restored service within minutes of recieving payment just now. I had to change my credit card info for the automatic payment to go through.

Smiles
August 26th, 2006, 02:17
test too :geek:

well, now i'm subscribed to 4 boards , just because one of them was gone for 2 days :cheers:
:blackeye: :blackeye: :bounce: Me too!! That's OK, I'll just resign from the one's Hedda's on. Makes the problem an easy fix :cheers:

Cheers ...

August 26th, 2006, 02:21
Nice to be back..........

bao-bao
August 26th, 2006, 02:24
I'd been kind of moping around the past couple of days, lamenting over the "inactive" message at the board here, but BOY (make that boyz for you in Pattaya) was I pleased to see the site up and running!

THANK YOU, elephantspike. Time for me to find a way to make a contribution.

August 26th, 2006, 02:34
Great to have the board back, and to catch up with whats going on in the Land of Smiles.

travelerjim
August 26th, 2006, 02:44
Thanks Elephant Spike - Bob - for making this forum possible again for us to enjoy.

I am pleased to have been able today to help out a little with a donation to your paypal account...

...who knows - there are times ahead when I can use the extra "karma" :-)

TravelerJim
www.tjinsurance.com (http://www.tjinsurance.com) .

:alien:

bao-bao
August 26th, 2006, 02:59
I'd never used Paypal before, but it's quite simple. You don't have to set up a whole account, it'll take a donation via your credit card and it's on a secured site.

Thanks again, elephantspike.

Bob
August 26th, 2006, 04:04
Welcome back to the world, Spike. All the rumors had you eloping with bbb and doing
the chickendance at Dongtan Beach..... :cheers:

August 26th, 2006, 11:35
I'd never used Paypal before, but it's quite simple. You don't have to set up a whole account, it'll take a donation via your credit card and it's on a secured site.
Admittedly, I haven't tried in the past year, but previously PayPay would NOT create an account for an expat living in Thailand with a credit card registered in the USA, even though the billing address for the US-based VISA card was my Thai address. I just stopped trying to register after three rejections. Maybe I'll try again.

Does anybody else have a PayPal account with the credit card registered in one country, but living in and billed in another country?

UncleSam
August 26th, 2006, 11:50
All the trolls are out passing the plate for collections.

...........reminds me of a Jerry Lewis telethon.

hehehehe......

August 27th, 2006, 02:45
test

A man off his word, this mister Smiles, big show about get off the forum for a couple off months. But after only one week he is back on SF, he is telling LMTU about he will be more nice. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaach what you do if you are a lonely Canadian.

Welcome back Smiles , i was missing your moderating es / a / to a point no ware .

bedbugy1-old
August 27th, 2006, 14:28
horaa