PDA

View Full Version : Where to find emoticons and the ‘Like’ button

davidmelba
July 1st, 2022, 03:28
It was a joke Alex...I know English is not your first language...I am fairly new here too, why can't moderators give us forum members " likes" or other emotions like many other forums do? Wish it could happen...

Moses
July 1st, 2022, 13:48
It was a joke Alex...I know English is not your first language...I am fairly new here too, why can't moderators give us forum members " likes" or other emotions like many other forums do? Wish it could happen...

if you will open your eyes - you will see here likes and emoticons

Andy
July 1st, 2022, 16:31

It is only can bee seen from the full version. I f you use a mobile version it did't show emodzy panel.

Jellybean
July 1st, 2022, 20:20

To add an emoticon to your post, davidmelba, you simply press the ‘Go Advanced’ button and that will take you to the next page where a variety of emoticons are available to post. See the following two screenshots:

As regards liking a member’s post, that is even easier, all posts have a ‘Like’ button at the bottom left-hand corner of each post. See the following screenshot:

It is only can bee seen from the full version. I f you use a mobile version it did't show emodzy panel.

And, Andy, all of the above screenshots were taken from my mobile/cell phone.

Hope this has been helpful. :)

Andy
July 2nd, 2022, 04:10
:cool:

davidmelba
July 2nd, 2022, 23:04
Thank you guys I really appreciate it and I did have my eyes open..lol