PDA

View Full Version : Cocktails At Niddy's

August 22nd, 2006, 11:29
Instead of trying to post in the other message that has been overrun, I decided to start a new one. I went back to Niddy's Nook last night, 3rd time in a week and a half, and had another good experience. I tried the "gay pattayan" cocktail which was a very nice mix of alcohol, a lot... and fruit juices and ??? I guess it is a secret. I also had another cheeseburger, which once again was delicious, juicey and big, and very well seasoned. In talking with the owner again, I guess I just missed two other board members, one who drank a bloody mary and the other who enjoyed a cheeseburger and a glass of wine. I am glad we are showing support and coming out to make his business a success. I hope this message thread can remain a positive one and not have the regular bashers saying their regular things. Lets give some positive reviews and save the catty bullshit. No matter what you hear on this board, this place is a gem. Good luck Niddy & Chris! Ill be back.

August 22nd, 2006, 12:27
I'm all for promoting gay owned businesses in Pattaya and the owners of Niddy's Nook said the magic words :"Bloody Mary !" ( or was it "bloody bitch "?).

I intend to post a small tab there for Sawatdee regulars to enjoy a cocktail in my absense.

( get in early guys..one cocktail won't go far amongst 1600 members)

I did sneak in once...(against LMTU's advice who only ever posts his critiques in the hope owners will take on his positive recommendations)-and I think it's a great little joint.