PDA

View Full Version : Jeans dropped at Nice Boys - Sunee Plaza..

catawampuscat
June 15th, 2022, 14:18
Nice Boys joined Winner Boys, returning to undershorts for the lads.. one or two still had on jeans but all the were in undershorts.
Lots of ‘new’ boys at Nice Boys!

Dodger
June 15th, 2022, 18:53
Nice Boys joined Winner Boys, returning to undershorts for the lads.. one or two still had on jeans but all the were in undershorts.
Lots of ‘new’ boys at Nice Boys!

Thanks for the update.

I wasn't too thrilled about the jeans coming off until you mentioned new boys being on staff.

catawampuscat
June 16th, 2022, 23:19
Jeans are back on at Nice Boys..

gerefan2
June 16th, 2022, 23:29
TiT

dab69
August 30th, 2022, 12:30
Couple last nights at least one guy is full time naked. Surprised when I got check bin - drinks are 200 baht. Thought they were higher

christianpfc
September 3rd, 2022, 20:26
A few years ago, I remember drink prices of 170 at Nice Boys. 200 is fine for me, no waiting for change or fiddling with coins 100+50+20 THB notes.

Mancs
October 17th, 2022, 02:49
Quoting another poster: "300 baht in the wooden bin and the mamasan bangs it on the table as a signal for a cum-contest on stage ".

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2022, 11:15
...is sunee cuming back to life...

vnman
October 18th, 2022, 00:58
...is sunee cuming back to life...

I plan cumming there for two months straight, but mostly gay.

Dodger
October 18th, 2022, 08:33
Jeans on...jeans off...oh, they're back on again...no, they're off...one guys nude. What's wrong with this picture???

Back about 5 or 6 years ago Beer and Mak changed the business model at Nice Boys and switched from using full-time gogo boys who were paid salaries (minimal as they were) - to a scheme where the boys could work for them "freelance" which gave the boys the freedom to work the apps at their discretion and simply show up at NB to work the stage when they wanted to.

No salaries are paid under the current scheme from what I understand with the exception of the waiters, and the boys have much more flexibility and control over their work schedules. The only down-side to this is that Beer and Mak seem to have lost a certain amount of control over the boys which is evident by the way the boys dress or don't dress when they're up on the stage - depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Back in the old days when Beer and Mak were managing the stage for Lulu at KAOS, the boys either dressed (or undressed) according to the bar rules or they were fired on-the-spot.

In any event, Kudo's to Beer and Mak just for remaining open.

Daveuk
October 18th, 2022, 12:33
Jeans are not necessarily boring. I once offed a boy a few times who was a real turn on in jeans. He wore them very tight and low displaying his buttocks to advantage and with a nice bulge in front. But in a Gogo bar for me the boys should wear very little, although not naked, and I wonder why more don’t wear g-strings or jocks rather than the usual tightly whities.

Mancs
October 19th, 2022, 05:21
Jeans on...jeans off...oh, they're back on again...no, they're off...one guys nude. What's wrong with this picture???

Back about 5 or 6 years ago Beer and Mak changed the business model at Nice Boys and switched from using full-time gogo boys who were paid salaries (minimal as they were) - to a scheme where the boys could work for them "freelance" which gave the boys the freedom to work the apps at their discretion and simply show up at NB to work the stage when they wanted to.

No salaries are paid under the current scheme from what I understand with the exception of the waiters, and the boys have much more flexibility and control over their work schedules. The only down-side to this is that Beer and Mak seem to have lost a certain amount of control over the boys which is evident by the way the boys dress or don't dress when they're up on the stage - depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Back in the old days when Beer and Mak were managing the stage for Lulu at KAOS, the boys either dressed (or undressed) according to the bar rules or they were fired on-the-spot.

In any event, Kudo's to Beer and Mak just for remaining open.

I have enjoyed my two visits to Nice Boys in July and October and took off a handsome young man one time. The bar deserves our support.

christianpfc
October 19th, 2022, 21:37
...the boys could work for them "freelance" which gave the boys the freedom to work the apps at their discretion and simply show up at NB to work the stage when they wanted to.
I haven't seen any of them on gay online dating, and I doubt they are.

For Saranrom boys, there is yet another barrier to gay online dating, some of them can't hold onto a mobile phone, or keep it operational.

Wolzek
October 19th, 2022, 22:20
The boys are in underwear nowadays. And the underwear easily comes off for a small tip.

Uranus
November 30th, 2023, 03:42
And what is the situation as of today? Underwear or jeans wear?

francois
November 30th, 2023, 17:20
A friend who was there a day or so ago reported they were not wearing jeans nor underwear.

latintopxxx
December 1st, 2023, 01:08
...iyts the body thats been sold not the personality...so skimpy sheer underwear or naked is what I'd want...

Dodger
December 1st, 2023, 07:30
...its the body thats been sold not the personality...

That statement brings back memories:

My first long-term boyfriend in Thailand had worked as a gogo boy and bar host for several years before we hooked up and started living together. The local mamasans dubbed him "Superstar" due to his popularity, and back in those days he was making $$money$$ hand over fist.

I remember asking him once if he had any reservations or negative feelings about having sex with so many strangers back when he was working the scene and remember his reply very clearly:

He just smiled and said "that when he walked in the room to have sex with a customer it was only his "body" that was entering the room, and not his true-inner self (or chi)". He went on to say that only his body was for "rent", but his true-self (his person) was neither for rent or sale, not for any price."

Knowing this you should find comfort in the fact that HE only sees YOU for the money that's in your pockets, with no interest whatsoever in seeing YOU at all.

christianpfc
December 1st, 2023, 18:16
I had a look on 29nov2023, and all boys in long trousers.
I pointed my disappointment out to staff and got reply "cold times".
I left without buying a drink.

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2023, 00:40
...and dodger...that works perfectly for the "boy"...excellent coping mechanism...and thats exactly how I like it...really not interested in their life story or name or where they from...just need sufficient english to follow my instructions...just need to have a lighty muscled body ...and when im done they need to go so i can move onto the next fresh one..

arsenal
December 2nd, 2023, 11:49
".just need to have a lighty muscled body ...and when im done they need to go so i can move onto the next fresh one."

Do you mean boys or an all you can eat shrimp buffet?

Wolzek
December 6th, 2023, 03:11
I had a look on 29nov2023, and all boys in long trousers.
I pointed my disappointment out to staff and got reply "cold times".
I left without buying a drink.

You did the right thing. Thats the only way to try to fight back at the stupid trend of more dressed gogo bars.

arsenal
December 6th, 2023, 09:48
Worse. In early November of the boys there two would do nothing but kiss and one would do nothing but nothing.

arsenal
February 3rd, 2024, 20:37
Still in jeans. Increasing Myanmar contingent who are only interested in wanking off in the bar. Little to see except boys on phones. Currently not worth the journey from Jomtien.

Dreamboys, 5 boys on stage. I didn't stay.

latintopxxx
February 4th, 2024, 06:33
surely the bars know what the lecherous crowd are after...whats stopping them...if i was silly enough to set up a gogo bar id have naked guys hop onto your face the moment you walked in...

Keith
February 4th, 2024, 15:47
I agree, it does not make sense!

arsenal
February 4th, 2024, 16:51
And it's not as if this new model is actually working very well. The boys have always been provided with a generous meal. The other night this 'meal' consisted of a small pot of instant noodles. Lean tines at Nice Boys and entirely self inflicted. Holy Fuck.

latintopxxx
February 5th, 2024, 00:43
...so thats the formula employed by the bars...keep them hungry and therefore keen ....

arsenal
February 5th, 2024, 01:50
My last word on the subject. Probably.

"so thats the formula employed by the bars...keep them hungry and therefore keen"

Hungry! Yes. Tonight several of them were eating from one bowl of food which was quite disgusting. One man invited a boy for a drink and the boy (Myanmar) sat there immobile, clenched and totally refused to engage with the customer at all

latintopxxx
February 5th, 2024, 11:30
arsenal...stop being silly...in their god forsaken miseable villagesn they share everytthing...whats wrong with eating out of the same bowl...you need to aprk your 1st world privelege

arsenal
February 6th, 2024, 12:42
A-bomb. Three boys in jeans on stage. 300 baht for a drink. 'Erotic' show.

Every off from there has been excellent over the years.

Wolzek
February 7th, 2024, 14:23
Agree with you totally arsenal. Niceboys bar just isn't as fun as it used to be. Boys in jeans. Far less interactions, far less pulling down jeans and underwear on stage to show what they got. For me it seems like the boss want to change the concept. And just as arsenal wrote, that dont seem to work well. I visit more rately than before and from what I can see so do others. Boys dont get so much tip anymore as they dont approach customers as much as before (because boss want to force customers to buy 300 baht drink before any contact with the boys?).
And yes the Myanmar boys dont seem to want to offer much service. In the past Niceboys was a great place to find straight tops.

Wolzek
February 7th, 2024, 14:27
Why did my post get deleted?

Jellybean
February 7th, 2024, 16:08
Why did my post get deleted?

You deleted your own post, Wolzek. Do you want it reinstated?

Wolzek
February 7th, 2024, 17:53
You deleted your own post, Wolzek. Do you want it reinstated?
Thats strange. Think this board has some technical issues. Cant log out either without getting error message.
Yes

Your post has been reinstated. See post #32.

christianpfc
February 14th, 2024, 22:24
Myanmar boys in Nice Boys? That's new to me, I was under the impression they were/are all Thai. Once they drop the jeans, I will be back and inquire.

Dodger
February 15th, 2024, 11:10
Myanmar boys in Nice Boys? That's new to me, I was under the impression they were/are all Thai. Once they drop the jeans, I will be back and inquire.

One they drop their jeans it won't matter where they're from..555

dab69
February 17th, 2024, 06:44
I’ll have to buy a bottle and mix and see what that gets me on Sunday

dab69
February 27th, 2024, 12:59
Went with a guy that used to dance there. After me buying a bottle he was leaving earlier than me. I had tipped the whole bar 12 dancers and 4 waiters. He had handled this and I guess he had some extra of my money as he put up 300 baht into a cup for a contest. The contest had a winner eventually- not as soon as it used to.;)
Another customer came up with a ping pong ball and glass and put up 500 baht. Imagine 10 boys all playing for the baht with those jeans at their knees. Customer was running around massaging the players and it took quite some time before ball stayed in the drink glass. Evidently the boys had played the game before. Round two the guy put up another 500 and I chipped in another 100 of the last of my baht.
Boys were happy - ever Bier.Earlier I had tipped him 40 baht as the boys laughed. Bier frowned and needed another 200 so he got it.
Saw one dancer there I had seen was in a motorcycle accident 3 years ago. I motioned how his leg was and he replied with a high side snap kick showing all was well.
Amazing as I had more beers the personalities of the dancers really shining. Some really nice guys there as I counted more and more guys really having a fun night for a change.

Newbie99
March 6th, 2024, 10:51
My experience at Nice Boys has been that most customers seem content to play with straight boys, either give them a HJ or BJ. Very little barfining.

My experience was barfining a boy, taking him home, and discovering he wasn't so straight after consuming half a bottle of Tequila.

dab69
March 7th, 2024, 08:42
Was there again couple nights ago. Older waiter wanted to hang out and say "boy sit with you" every 1 1/2 minutes. Reminiscent of Power Boys mamas next door. Staring at him for a minute or so, he left. Then he said in front of the dancers "you want another drink?" He returned with a drink for himself. I got a drink from a different waiter. Check bin time I see my two drinks cost 800 baht. Usually 250 now for customer? He had added a drink for himself to my tab?
Keep putting up with harassing waiters? They now have FOUR waiters to bleed us but only noticed one being a dickhead.

arsenal
March 7th, 2024, 11:08
In days of yore I would sometimes sit in Forest Bar at Nice Boys knocking off time. They'd all pile out, get onto expensive motorbikes and roar off to spend their hard earned money drinking the night away.

The fact that the 'meal' provided these days is often a small pot of instant noodles is nobody's fault but their own.

Jeans
HIGH prices
Boys who won't play

Wolzek
March 7th, 2024, 17:27
Reminiscent of Power Boys mamas next door. ...... Check bin time I see my two drinks cost 800 baht. Usually 250 now for customer? He had added a drink for himself to my tab?

The tomboy mamasan in Poweboys kept me away from that bar for years.

I don't understand, you bought 2 drinks and got a bin of 800 baht? It was 200 baht for a customer drink and 300 for a boydrink last time I was there - not that I bought drink for boy at that price.

francois
March 7th, 2024, 23:04
I don't understand, you bought 2 drinks and got a bin of 800 baht? It was 200 baht for a customer drink and 300 for a boydrink last time I was there - not that I bought drink for boy at that price.

I believe that dab indicated that the mamasan likely added a drink for herself to the tab

dab69
March 8th, 2024, 00:44
He DIDN'T like getting stared down for his pushy behavior...
He wanted me to get mad at him for the bill.
I knew it was strange how he asked me if I wanted another drink TO THE BOYS DANCING ONSTAGE.
They don't speak English. Not a good witness for me even though I tip them well.

christianpfc
March 8th, 2024, 17:52
... Older waiter wanted to hang out and say "boy sit with you" every 1 1/2 minutes. ...
Check bin time I see my two drinks cost 800 baht. ...
Similar is regularly reported for girly bars on stickman, and some other tricks they play to extract money.

However, this shit would not work with me, and they know it, as I rarely get approached? The last time I remember that someone got on my nerves was in Wild West Boys, about 8 years ago. It certainly helps that most bar visits I have one drink for myself, and in the few cases I invite a boy to sit with me an additional drink for the boy. Not much room to pad my bill.

latintopxxx
March 8th, 2024, 23:46
i wouldnt pick a fight with the mamasans....a lot of anger hidden behind that ersatz female exterior...they can turn into vicious kick boxers in a split second

pong
March 9th, 2024, 19:44
i wouldnt pick a fight with the mamasans....a lot of anger hidden behind that ersatz female exterior...they can turn into vicious kick boxers in a split second
Thats really very wise words from you. Own experience in that?
Just a week ago or so also reported vicious struggles in a famous soi off Sukhvit in BKK between Thai and Pinoy ladyboys.........

latintopxxx
March 10th, 2024, 01:07
in my many visits to Thailand I have experienced a few fights...mist memorable one was between a gorgeous looking lady boy and 3 Indians....she flattened then without even breaking a finger nail...totally impressive

dab69
March 18th, 2024, 05:43
Four waiters . No waiting to know “they can sit with you.” I think the older waiter likes to watch you. Creepy

christianpfc
March 21st, 2024, 22:08
I skipped Nice Boys on two previous trips to Pattaya because of the jeans. Despite the jeans (or rather trousers in general, short or long, of various fabrics), I went again last night. Outside staff was right "many new boys", most I don't remember from before. I felt mildly entertained by boys on stage and interacting with customers. When I left, outside staff thanked me for coming to visit and was apologetic about the jeans: they boys can find jobs anywhere (e.g. karaoke) and don't like to be on stage in underwear. That's new to me, I thought it was a decision by management, or a direction by police, now I learn the boys can dictate working conditions.

dab69
March 26th, 2024, 05:36
Who in their right mind would skip on the basis of jeans? Especially when they’re dropped to their knees playing ping pong ball in the drink glass.
The next time pushy waiter comes hanging around telling me I can have them sit with me I’m going to develop a cough in his direction.

maump
March 30th, 2024, 08:41
Off topic, but it is low season. how is the bar traffic at sunee, boystown, jomtien. bars busy enough, or lots of boys hungry for customers?

does it get busy again for SOngkran then die off? I wanted to come for songkran but it not to be this year...

scottish-guy
March 31st, 2024, 19:53
…… now I learn the boys can dictate working conditions.

Not in LatintopXXX’s loom :D

arsenal
March 31st, 2024, 20:04
"was apologetic about the jeans: they boys can find jobs anywhere (e.g. karaoke) and don't like to be on stage in underwear. That's new to me, I thought it was a decision by management, or a direction by police, now I learn the boys can dictate working conditions."

I think that's bollocks actually.

'Ooohhh Bir, I'm a simple boy from Myanmar/Chiang Mai etc. so I can't be on stage in just me pants.'

But he's quite happy to wank off in a bar full of people and stand completely naked to play naked ping pong.

A more likely explanation is that by wearing jeans the bars pay the police less.

latintopxxx
April 1st, 2024, 04:27
scotty boy...glad to read that my message is getting through to you...i most definitely set the rules...as they say "no money no honey"...well if they want the money...they gotta supply heaps of honey I LIKE..