PDA

View Full Version : Male Massage in Pattaya.

Mason45
June 9th, 2022, 14:22
Hi all, I'm living in Bangkok at the moment and I was wondering what m2m massages have reopened. When last in Pattaya I visited Royal House and Scandic. The Royal House guy was a Cambodian and his massaging was good and the happy ending superb. As for Scandic it's still as drab as ever. The guy I had was a Thai from up North, his massaging was average and the happing ending didn't go for long. He had a big cock but his foreskin was a big ball shape the likes of I've never seen before. So he gave me a head job, over all it was a waste of 1,500 baht. Cheers.

christianpfc
June 10th, 2022, 16:42
At least two around Tuk-Com and several in Jomtien Complex. (When I last went in April.)

Dodger
June 10th, 2022, 19:35

He had a big cock but his foreskin was a big ball shape the likes of I've never seen before.

What's the name for that stuff that builds up under a guys foreskin?

It's right on the tip of my tongue.

jolyjacktar
June 12th, 2022, 22:58
OH Dear me a head full of Smeg....... Lush

Mason45
June 15th, 2022, 13:56
OH Dear me a head full of Smeg....... Lush

So currently what gay massage places are open during the day, say mid day onwards. I prefer an early massage prior to when I start drinking. Thanks for any replies.

Mason45
May 5th, 2023, 13:01
I shall be returning to Pattaya in 2 weeks. Has the gay massage scene picked up there, if so what are my options. Many of the massage places I used to go to closed down for Covid and never reopened. Let's hope it gets back to what it was 5-6 years ago but I very much doubt that will happen.

Oliver2
May 5th, 2023, 14:15
Plenty of options in Jomtien Complex.

Mason45
May 5th, 2023, 16:20
Well that being the case Oliver which massage would you recommend in Jomtien Complex for full on action? I haven't been down that way for a few years so I've lost touch.

Oliver2
May 5th, 2023, 20:37
Soda invariably has a line of about ten or more sitting outside their bar in their quaint uniforms. I'd put money on your finding a suitable partner there. A few meters away are two other places where there are usually guys around touting for custom, and again I assume they are ready for action. Your sort of action.
All three of these places veer towards the twinkie rather than the macho.
For most of the day, you can observe as many as twenty outside their bars from whom you can make a choice. And if necessary, ask the relevant questions.