PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Hut up for sale already

lonelywombat
August 22nd, 2006, 07:19
I received an email with this quote from LMTU, on gay thailand

" I think it is catching Monty up now, because after many phone calls from Tim the 1/3 owner and main share holder, even though I understand his ex boy friend who is working there dancing, claims he owns half the business all very messy, Monty has decided to sell, so if you have a spare 900,000 baht you can own this amazing Enchanted Hut with stage and High season round the corner, you cant go wrong"

Monty has to learn at his age and health, there is a limit to what he can take on. I know he has to make a living but working as hard as this will not help. It is sad it may not make the high season, and return some profit.

Last year in high season, Monty took long term rental on a number of closeby rooms, for his overflow crowd in high season.

His B&B, big breakfast all day and dinner, meat and two veg, seem still the best option.

August 22nd, 2006, 09:06
DELETED

August 22nd, 2006, 09:10
I received an email with this quote from LMTU, on gay thailand

" I think it is catching Monty up now, because after many phone calls from Tim the 1/3 owner and main share holder, even though I understand his ex boy friend who is working there dancing, claims he owns half the business all very messy, Monty has decided to sell, so if you have a spare 900,000 baht you can own this amazing Enchanted Hut with stage and High season round the corner, you cant go wrong"

no big surpise their. it was just a qestoin of how lung. even tho jon boating tried to make it look like he was doing so well. we all new the truth.

(0)

August 22nd, 2006, 09:30
is taking care of his health.

I still believe the Jomtien Complex is the place to get a business..now while it's still afordable.

August 22nd, 2006, 09:30
DELETED

lonelywombat
August 22nd, 2006, 09:34
I. It is sad it may not make the high season, and return some profit.

quote]

Really? I know that is not the case!

What John do you know that LMTU doesnt. He is the authority on MONTY

August 22nd, 2006, 09:40
DELETED

August 22nd, 2006, 10:11
[quote=lonelywombat]I. It is sad it may not make the high season, and return some profit.

quote]

Really? I know that is not the case!

What John do you know that LMTU doesnt. He is the authority on MONTY

To say it won't return a profit is wrong, thats all I am saying.[/quote:2qj5zkdp]

how can he make a profit if he is clozed? are u a dimwit or wat, jon?

(0)

lonelywombat
August 22nd, 2006, 10:19
in the quote from LMTU

"Monty has decided to sell"

If he sells before high season he wont have the chance to make what he deserves.

Monty-old
August 22nd, 2006, 11:10
Monty's Encharted Hut is up for sale as is very busness in Pattaya , if the price is right.
Monty's Encharted Hut Is OPEN , and has not been closed by the Police,Just Lies, Never even had a visit.
We most proberly have the best Dinner & Dance show in Pattaya.
Do Not Knock It , till you try It.
You are in for a very pleasant serprise.
Monty.

August 22nd, 2006, 11:12
What are you on about? He is doing well for a start up business.That much I can vouch for: e.g. last night -- a Monday night in low season -- at 800pm there were seven customers enjoying dinner. Not bad at all for a start-up. Monty seems to run a good operation. I wonder if there is any conflict between the three owners? The only one I see on site now is Monty. In the beginning with multiple owners on site, the employess were a little on edge and confused trying to take orders from all of them.

Now the service is relaxed and refined: when was the last time you went to an affordable restaurant and the waiter carefully made sure the labels on the bottles of Worstershire Sauce and Tabasco were facing the customer?

If you have not been to Jomtien Complex recently, I recommend an evening at the Enchanted Hut. Last night one of the dancers even had a "wardrobe malfunction" exposing his cute (yellow!) bikini briefs. (Too bad for the customers that he wore underwear.) :-)

lonelywombat
August 22nd, 2006, 13:18
Monty's Encharted Hut is up for sale as is very busness in Pattaya , if the price is right.
Monty's Encharted Hut Is OPEN , and has not been closed by the Police,Just Lies, Never even had a visit.
We most proberly have the best Dinner & Dance show in Pattaya.
Do Not Knock It , till you try It.
You are in for a very pleasant serprise.
Monty.

No one knocked your restaurant and no one has suggested the police had raided or closed your premises

The quote in the opening post was Gaythailand posting Tears by Tea Time. Took a while to find, no reference there either.
The intention of his post was to describe the dinner party for your 29yo guest, but you know how LMTU
likes to pad his posts with the latest rumours.