PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Nightlife Reopening

Dodger
May 21st, 2022, 19:07
It looks like they're FINALLY going to allow nightlife venues to reopen in Pattaya (legally) on June 1st.

Fingers crossed.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/05/20/pattaya-nightlife-operators-are-ready-to-legally-reopen-effective-june-1st-following-thai-covid-center-announcement/

Daveuk
May 21st, 2022, 21:58
I believe that there is a post on Facebook by Wnner boy bar that they will be reopening on 1June as Gogo. I hope the boys will be dancing on the stage in briefs or maybe g-strings.

Jellybean
May 22nd, 2022, 00:43
I believe that there is a post on Facebook by Winner boy bar that they will be reopening on 1June as Gogo. I hope the boys will be dancing on the stage in briefs or maybe g-strings.

The announcement and two photos taken from their facebook page are copied below:

gerefan2
May 22nd, 2022, 02:02
I wonder what practical difference this “reopening” will make.

Yes Gogo bars can operate but some have been open with guys in jeans for some time. In Pattaya we have read that A Bomb, and Dream Boys have been open already. Winner has been partly open. Nice boys has been operating throughout.

So that leaves Cupidol and my favourite Toyboys. The former is permanently closed and it remains to be seen if Toyboys reopens.

In Bangers many are open already but with guys in jeans. So apart from seeing more flesh no real change.

Massage places in Jomtien have been open for months as have most of the bars. Some new ones have even opened,...so no sudden improvement next month.

Seems to me that the gay scene can continue, maybe with a more secure future, but no big overnight changes.

vnman
May 22nd, 2022, 09:01
The announcement and two photos taken from their facebook page are copied below:

All these familiar faces!

Daveuk
May 22nd, 2022, 09:01
Yes but Until now the boys at Winner have been just sitting outside fully dressed. From 1 June they will be inside dancing on the stage in briefs. I think that’s a big change and significant step towards getting back to normal. For things to really get back it needs mass tourism to return and that will only happen when the present Thailand entry requirements cease ( Thai pass and the insurance requirement )

Dodger
May 22nd, 2022, 11:19

Number 29 is "Delicious". Just my type.

Come on Sunee...I know you can do it!

Daveuk
May 22nd, 2022, 12:16
Dodger - I can’t see a 29 - maybe you look at number 19 the cute twink in blue briefs (definitely delicious) I think the lineup picture dates from pre-Covid. I was in Pats just before lockdown in early 2020 when I visited Winner a few times . I liked its low drink prices and off fees, but most of all I loved the boys. Several in the picture look familiar from 2020 and previous times.

Dodger
May 22nd, 2022, 12:52
I wonder what practical difference this “reopening” will make.

1) Undies (or less) versus jeans.

2) The opportunity for owners to operate "legally" versus tip-toeing around the BIB with their hands out.

3) Incentive for more tourists to want to return for Pattaya's infamous nightlife.

4) Incentive for more boys to return to work.

5) Bigger SMILES on all our faces.

Now, if the business owners can get the closing hours extended past midnight we should be in good shape.

vnman
May 22nd, 2022, 15:07
Number 29 is "Delicious". Just my type.

Come on Sunee...I know you can do it!

I am so bad with names. I actully don't know him from Winner but rather from the hostbar next door. In absense of another boy that worked in the same bar, i would take him home. They were only ever short-time but always good.

Number 15 is the funniest (not sure if it is in a good way) becuse he is the only boy that has ever said to me that he doesn't liked to get sucked. I mean, from all the things he has to do in his job, one would think that getting a blowjob is the easiest. But he is a happy boy and always polite. I have that feeling about most boys in Winner.

Patanawet
May 22nd, 2022, 18:33
It looks like they're FINALLY going to allow nightlife venues to reopen in Pattaya (legally) on June 1st.

Fingers crossed.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/05/20/pattaya-nightlife-operators-are-ready-to-legally-reopen-effective-june-1st-following-thai-covid-center-announcement/
Yes, if you consider midnight closing 'nightlife'.

Dodger
May 22nd, 2022, 19:11
Dodger - I can’t see a 29 - maybe you look at number 19 the cute twink in blue briefs (definitely delicious) .

Opps, you're right...19 it is. My eyes must have been a bit blurred trying to see his bulge...LOL.

snotface
May 22nd, 2022, 20:08
Opps, you're right...19 it is.

I thought he might be your favourite. Funnily enough, he just returned to Pattaya yesterday after a year-long stay at his home in Sisaket. I thought he had had to join the army but he now tells me that he bought his way out of that (sensible fellow) and was just relaxing for a year. Sounds to me like there might be more to it than that, but as is often the case we only hear what they want us to hear. He goes by the name of Cola, is 22 now and is a good-natured, sexy guy. He still has friends at Winners but is talking about maybe going to work in the Complex.

billyhouston
May 23rd, 2022, 04:05
Perhaps this will resolve the number problem:

Dodger
May 23rd, 2022, 09:09
perhaps this will resolve the number problem:

Just Perfect!!!