PDA

View Full Version : Graphic re latest rules 1 May 2022

jvt22222
April 27th, 2022, 07:58
Graphic re latest rules 1 May 2022

gerefan2
April 27th, 2022, 18:27
So the dreaded Thai Pass lives on. The bureaucracy continues unabated.

The only difference is very slightly less paperwork (no quarantine booking needed).

Otherwise the same as before.

My betting is it won’t result in that many more tourists.

The whole thing needs to be abolished.

Blueskytoday
April 29th, 2022, 00:11
It is expected by 1 June,,Thailand Pass,,Insurance coverage...all will be GONE...only fill out normal immigration card on flight, with proof of vaccines and enter TH...without the vaccine,,well tough cookies..So things will be better for entry SOON....yea

pong
April 29th, 2022, 00:46
Expected or hoped for-as for now only a leaked proposal. Wait&see.
Meanwhile I checked for airfares for then and guess what_ much, much higher as before, plus that now many of he usual airlines also charge extra for checked luggage (was included before). BUt IF this goes ahead I assume demand will explode so fares will rise even faster way up in the sky

gerefan2
April 29th, 2022, 03:29
Meanwhile I checked for airfares for then and guess what_ much, much higher as before,
Don’t forget that Late June onwards is high season for European travellers. Airfares are always higher late June to September.
I’m with you about the end of the Thai Pass....wait and see.

billyhouston
April 30th, 2022, 03:02
If it's relevant/of interest, I've booked flights (via CDG since there are no direct flights from MAN) outbound in late August , returning in late March. I'm not seeing any increase in the fares that I've been seeing for some years.

Blueskytoday
May 2nd, 2022, 02:55
Thai pass and the rip off insurance MUST GO...and soon..

gerefan2
May 2nd, 2022, 04:40
Thai pass and the rip off insurance MUST GO...and soon..

I wish!