PDA

View Full Version : Massage for two?

August 21st, 2006, 13:23
Can anyone tell me if the main massage places for men in Bangkok do double massages in one room? In other words, if I want to have a massage next to my boyfriend - each of us with his own masseur - can we do that? Where?

Thanks!
z

Brad the Impala
August 21st, 2006, 13:27
I think that most of the main places offer this facility. From personal experience you can certainly do this at Arena.

Sen Yai
August 21st, 2006, 13:43
Whilst most things can be arranged for a fee, the problem with this is that many massage places have small rooms with a single massage table.

Try GQ Man Massage (http://www.gqmanmassage.com/) which is in a large house with large bedrooms (with en-suite showers) and large double beds for the massage. You and your bf can bounce around on the same mattress with your masseurs!

tony279760-old
August 21st, 2006, 17:46
Bonny Massage next to Dick's cafe on Soi Twilight has double rooms. The facilities however aren't a patch on the likes of Arena and His massage.

catawampuscat
August 21st, 2006, 18:31
At Arena, my room had two massage tables.. my massage guy spoke English very well and was disappointed at the end that he didn't
have a condom to top me.. It wasn't what I had in mind and it all worked out well with a very happy ending..
I imagine he must have recovered from his disappointment by now... :cat: