PDA

View Full Version : Pcr test

aot871
April 24th, 2022, 07:00
On my way home I'm having to transit in Hong Kong and will need a PCR test to show at check in .Does any one know apart from the hospitals where I can get one and the cost,? Also if known what the cost would be at the hospitals.?

francois
April 24th, 2022, 10:45
Any hospital most likely.I recall cost was about 3000 Baht.

Lotusleaf
April 24th, 2022, 19:08
Pulse clinic on Silom Rd

3900 thb

https://www.pulse-clinic.com/covid-19-pcr-test-in-bangkok-and-medical-certificate-to-travel

Blueskytoday
April 25th, 2022, 03:26
BHN hospital, one of the best I hear...off Silom Road down Soi convent....I e-mailed them...Their reply:::::: 1). Can I get the RT-PCR test for flying at your hospital? Yes, it costs 6,500 THB.
2). Can I walk in to make test reservation ?? Appointment is required.
3). Can I get the Test Results the NEXT DAY?? The result will be available in 24 hours.
4). Can/will you give me a printed copy of the test results in English as I will need it to show at the Bangkok airport for departure and arrival next country: We will provide a medical certificate in English and laboratory report.

THIS IS EXPENSIVE BUT....GOOD AND RELIABLE....JUST SAYING

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2022, 03:43
my neighbour had covid 6 weeks ago and recovcered....but the pcr test still shoed hiom as positive...apparently needs additional testing to prove its historical and that hes actually not positive and not contagious...interestingly enough a RAT comes up negative.

aot871
April 25th, 2022, 07:59
BHN hospital, one of the best I hear...off Silom Road down Soi convent....I e-mailed them...Their reply:::::: 1). Can I get the RT-PCR test for flying at your hospital? Yes, it costs 6,500 THB.
2). Can I walk in to make test reservation ?? Appointment is required.
3). Can I get the Test Results the NEXT DAY?? The result will be available in 24 hours.
4). Can/will you give me a printed copy of the test results in English as I will need it to show at the Bangkok airport for departure and arrival next country: We will provide a medical certificate in English and laboratory report.

THIS IS EXPENSIVE BUT....GOOD AND RELIABLE....JUST SAYING

This is expensive and also a rip off !!!

bkkguy
April 26th, 2022, 20:29
This is expensive and also a rip off !!!

lucky he didn't try BNH hospital - just as expensive!

even the Pulse clinic in SIlom Rd can do it for half that and they are not the cheapest

christianpfc
May 1st, 2022, 15:56
PCR and ATK test are available at little cost (ATK 250 THB with certificate, PCR 1200 if memory serves me right) and short waiting times at Suvarnabhumi airport. Details see Richard Barrow, from whom I know.