PDA

View Full Version : Boyztown go-go bars and beer bars updates

catawampuscat
April 21st, 2022, 07:15
Yesterday, I saw a sign on A-Bomb Boy bar stating the bar would reopen today, April 21st. I was surprised to see the sign as the
gogo bar has been closed for years. Perhaps, it’s related to the return of the Boyzboyzboyz bar having sexy boy shows inside the
bar rather than outside in the soi.
It seems premature..

catawampuscat
April 27th, 2022, 22:08
Another Boyztown area Gogo , X- Boys bar has announced it’s reopening May 1st. It’s on Pattayaland soi 1.

I’ve heard Dream Boys Gogo bar , also on Pattayaland soi 1 has reopened.

Mancs
April 28th, 2022, 02:18
Someone who used to work there just confirmed the May 1st reopening of X Boys.

catawampuscat
May 6th, 2022, 10:48
Xboys is open and has about 8 Gogo boys, as of last night. Overall, younger and slimmer than in the past.
We ended up at Dream Boys, just across soi Pattayaland 1. Also about 8 Gogo boys, with several veterans of Xboys there.
My beer was 150 b. The boys were frisky and fun but tips make it happen.
In both Gogo boy bars, all boys were shirtless and in jeans. No shows at this time..
A-bomb boy bar was open as well on soi Pattayaland 2.
Boyzboyzboyz had many fully dressed boys/young men on stage.

Oliver2
May 7th, 2022, 13:47
That reminds me....are the street dancing guys (B-Boys?) back? I always thought they contributed a lot to Boyztown and the Jomtien complex. And Xboys too, if I remember correctly.

catawampuscat
May 7th, 2022, 16:47
The B-Boys were the main act when Boyzboyzboyz had the show out in the soi with Castro supplying the lady boys and dancers.
I would guess that the B-Boys are now in the indoor sexy boy show at Boyzboyzboyz. No shows at Xboys or Dream Boys as far as
I know.

dab69
May 7th, 2022, 18:23
Good news but have never seen anything interesting at A-Bomb bar.
Any cute young "dancers"?

colmx
May 7th, 2022, 19:50
That reminds me....are the street dancing guys (B-Boys?) back? I always thought they contributed a lot to Boyztown and the Jomtien complex. And Xboys too, if I remember correctly.

There are 2 sets of B boys. The ones that look like homeless junkies are in JC most nights

The athletic better looking ones are in BBB, but neither of these groups are the original ones that used to do the rounds and did very well on Thailand's got Talent

catawampuscat
May 12th, 2022, 16:58
Last night there 10 + shirtless lads in jeans at Xboys and a couple less at Dream Boys.

I stopped in Nice Boys and there were a couple of new boys. I believe they were ‘old’ boys who returned. One was
exceptional and rock hard, the other has a deformed cock with mooks ..

catawampuscat
May 20th, 2022, 11:57
Accompanied by some friends, we ventured into Xboys and A-bomb boys last night.
X-Boys chock full of shirtless boys in jeans. All types and sizes. Soft drinks priced at 100b. All the boys, about 15 in total,
we’re new to my eyes as well as other farang with me. Several veterans have moved to other bars. Boys were eager and
friendly..
A-bomb boys had several boys I knew, two from old Eros Bar. About 7-8 in total, with one being ‘offed’ while we were there.
Drinks reasonably priced, soft drinks 100b., the rest 150b. Well air conditioned and comfortable seating with good lighting.
New Tikkys bar beer has many boys and several veterans of Toy Boys and Cupidol boys..

Due to elections on Sunday, no alcohol served from 6pm Saturday until 6pm Sunday. This is in general and not bar specific.

latintopxxx
May 21st, 2022, 03:12
...ovely to see that the oldest profession in the universe perseveres ....

catawampuscat
May 21st, 2022, 12:05
We made it over to Boyzboyzboyz last night for the 10:30 pm cabaret/sexy boy show.
The show started promptly at 10:30.
The No Smoking policy has been abandoned and a chain smoker near us was rarely without a lit cigarette.
Many ‘old boys’ have returned pushing the average age up to over 30 y.o.
Drinks 250 b. and you are encouraged to bring your drink inside from outdoor terrace.
An elderly obese farang was on the stage with the Gogo boys and stayed for far too long. Another farang joined him after dry humping
the ladymen wait staff off stage. Management encouraged their antics as well as the chain smoker, providing ashtrays.
Back to the show, both ladymen lip synciner acts were atrocious, with only saving grace, attractive dancers.
Sexy bits were okay, but far less than pre-Covid. No shower scenes but plenty of erections in condoms.
My guess is that the show will improve once the bars are officially open..

Note to moderators: changing the topic to ‘Boyztown Boy Gogo and Beer bars updates’ a good idea..

aot871
May 21st, 2022, 15:19
I don't smoke, so I would not be going if I was in Pattaya and at 250 bht for a drink that's also a no no to my mind, You would have thought they would have learn by now , that untill the market returns to normal , most of the expat don't have the funds to pay that amount.

Oliver2
May 21st, 2022, 15:28
On the other hand, the entertainment offered- namely the dancing elderly falang and the humping of the khatoey- is worth anyone's 250 baht.....isn't it?

I recall, across the soi at Throb, paying handsomely for the sight of two monkeys dry-humping a straight falang while his wife laughed so much she nearly wet her knickers. .
What a tale she had to tell at the next meeting of her local Darby & Joan club.

catawampuscat
June 3rd, 2022, 00:37
Toy Boys has reopened and had about ten Gogo boys.. The boys seemed to be veterans and several were familiar with very light
skin and few tattoos. I was surprised to see several of the boys had put on a couple of kilos, which is not a problem for me. Most in jeans, a couple were in long shorts and all shirtless.
Boys seemed more aggressive than I remembered. It’s only day two..
Cupidol Gogo shuttered and no signs of reopening.
Xboys, Dream Boys and A-Bomb boys all open with shirtless boys in jeans.
Boy Beer bars all open.

Daveuk
June 3rd, 2022, 01:41
So have we a list of the gay bars and gogos open or soon to be open in the Boystown area ? What about Sunee what’s open there - I know about Winner. ?
I’m asking as I’m due in Thailand in a couple of weeks and am making plans It seems the Ambiance is open but without its restaurent.

gerefan2
June 3rd, 2022, 03:06
Toy Boys has reopened.....Most in jeans, a couple were in long shorts and all shirtless.

Xboys, Dream Boys and A-Bomb boys all open with shirtless boys in jeans.

So no shorts then despite the new rules? Some of our members will be rather disappointed!

aussie
June 3rd, 2022, 09:33
So have we a list of the gay bars and gogos open or soon to be open in the Boystown area ? What about Sunee what’s open there - I know about Winner. ?
I’m asking as I’m due in Thailand in a couple of weeks and am making plans It seems the Ambiance is open but without its restaurent.

Nice Boys had six or seven manly types available last night. I had a quick look as i was on my way to Winner Boys where all the boys were seated with customers and only one made an appearance on the stage to dance. Two beer bars were open but i did not see any customers.

Patanawet
June 3rd, 2022, 18:36
So no shorts then despite the new rules? Some of our members will be rather disappointed!

What 'new rules'?
As far as I understand for the 20+ years I have lived here, men (or women) parading in their underwear or less has been illegal.
Only allowed according to the thickness of the brown envelopes.

gerefan2
June 3rd, 2022, 20:45
What 'new rules'?
As far as I understand for the 20+ years I have lived here, men (or women) parading in their underwear or less has been illegal.
Only allowed according to the thickness of the brown envelopes.

First time I have heard that!
From what I have read on here and other boards jeans were a temporary covid measure and was to be relaxed on 1 June
Were we all wrong?

Patanawet
June 4th, 2022, 13:15
First time I have heard that!

Gosh, have you heard that prostitution and gambling are illegal here?

catawampuscat
June 4th, 2022, 15:40
Just glad the Gogo boy bars have reopened. One needs some patience to see how things develop.
Now is low season, no Chinese tourists and far fewer farangs than pre-Covid.
I’m enjoying what we have and keeping my expectations in check..

Daveuk
June 5th, 2022, 13:24
I’m due in pats in 2 weeks. Would be great to have more bars and gogos open. Cupidol was my favourite when they had twinks. I here it is closed now.

vnman
June 5th, 2022, 14:11
I’m due in pats in 2 weeks. Would be great to have more bars and gogos open. Cupidol was my favourite when they had twinks. I here it is closed now.

I agree. Bars like Cupidol and Winner are my favourite. However, Nice Boys also warrants a daily visit. according to the mamasan, Cupidol is to continue as an open bar. :dash:

Let us know your first impressions, Dave. I will arrive a few days after you.

vnman
June 6th, 2022, 00:25
I came across these pictures of x-boys.

https://www.facebook.com/xboyspattaya/photos/pcb.5219321051447748/5219319208114599

catawampuscat
June 10th, 2022, 13:04
I stopped in Dream Boys last night and saw many more boys than last visit. Soft drinks 150 b.
Still shirtless and in jeans but what was noteworthy
were several boys from old Eros bar reappeared in Dream. I’m doubtful they’ll remain for long as gay older farangs customers are not
plentiful. I had some fun reacquainting with several after a few years..

Xboys had many fewer lads than previously and I didn’t check out A-Bomb or Toy Boys this time..

catawampuscat
June 17th, 2022, 01:13
I saw a couple of familiar faces outside Xboys tonight. A doorman said that the B-Boys were putting on a show shortly.
So, I went in the bar and all the Gogo boys rose from the seats and went back on stage. Very friendly, very eager lads.
My soft drink was only 100 baht. After a few minutes one of the ‘original’ B- Boys leaped on the stage and was dancing.
A minute later the other 5 B-Boys joined him and were very playful. After the B-Boys finished, another lad in a very brief
Speedo went in the shower and did a sensual show. That was the show!
I asked if the show was a nightly event now and learned it was a special show for a customer..

catawampuscat
July 1st, 2022, 23:12
Nice to see the Gogo boys in their undershorts again at Dream Boys on Pattayaland soi 1.

Dodger
July 2nd, 2022, 09:09
Nice to see the Gogo boys in their undershorts again at Dream Boys on Pattayaland soi 1.

Nice to see "Life" returning as well.

catawampuscat
July 2nd, 2022, 11:37
Hopefully, Xboys just across the soi will get on board and drop the jeans.

catawampuscat
July 3rd, 2022, 23:01
Dream Boys back to jeans. Disappointing , but I’m thinking it’s just a matter of time

Dodger
July 4th, 2022, 10:10
Dream Boys back to jeans. Disappointing , but I’m thinking it’s just a matter of time

I wonder why???

catawampuscat
July 10th, 2022, 01:08
Xboys had 5 fully dressed lads on stage. Shoes, jeans and shirts !
Dream Boys had 15 shirtless lads on stage and some customers.
A-bomb had only 3 lads, shirtless and in jeans.
Toy Boys had Gogo boys in their undershorts but only a couple.
Tikkys bar beer had lots of lads, several formerly at Toy Boys.
Boyzboyzboyz had a stage full of fully dressed boys, with some shirtless.
It was quite quiet in the Boyztown area for a Saturday night.

Daveuk
July 10th, 2022, 12:57
I’ve just returned from a trip to Pattaya. At the beginning of my visit in late June I was disappointed in what was available in BT in my first evening. Only Toyboys was open. However the short walk to Sunee was rewarding. Although the Soi was practically deserted Winner Boys was open with boys sat outside with customers wearing very brief speedos and some dancing inside wearing white briefs and a g-string in the case of one boy. Inside customers were cuddling boys and I did not loose time to join them. Winner Boys drink prices are good value particularly boy drinks. It did not take long for me to off the boy - he was 21 and very cute. I took him back to Boystown where I was staying by motor bike taxi as walking there did not appeal to him.
Later in my trip I had another boy from Winner and others from online apps grindr and Romeo and from the host bars in the Jomtien Complex.

Dodger
July 11th, 2022, 08:37
I’ve just returned from a trip to Pattaya. At the beginning of my visit in late June I was disappointed in what was available in BT in my first evening. Only Toyboys was open. However the short walk to Sunee was rewarding. Although the Soi was practically deserted Winner Boys was open with boys sat outside with customers wearing very brief speedos and some dancing inside wearing white briefs and a g-string in the case of one boy. Inside customers were cuddling boys and I did not loose time to join them. Winner Boys drink prices are good value particularly boy drinks. It did not take long for me to off the boy - he was 21 and very cute. I took him back to Boystown where I was staying by motor bike taxi as walking there did not appeal to him.
Later in my trip I had another boy from Winner and others from online apps grindr and Romeo and from the host bars in the Jomtien Complex.

Great report Dave.

I love it anytime someone reports that they've had a good time in Sunee Plaza - as according to many naysayers (or realists as they frame themselves) Sunee should have been dead and buried ages ago.

Long live Sunee!!!

Mancs
July 11th, 2022, 10:58
Where is this bar? I've never heard of it. Tikkys bar beer had lots of lads, several formerly at Toy Boys.

francois
July 11th, 2022, 12:25
It's Pikky beer bar, not Tikkys. Located in Boyztown across from Boyz,boyz, boyz.

catawampuscat
July 11th, 2022, 13:56
It's Pikky beer bar, not Tikkys. Located in Boyztown across from Boyz,boyz, boyz.

Thanks francois, Pikky !!

colmx
July 12th, 2022, 05:20
Pikky is the name of the Thai owner, his farang BF John and Pikky ran Cupidol

catawampuscat
July 15th, 2022, 00:09
Pikky is the name of the Thai owner, his farang BF John and Pikky ran Cupidol

That explains why so many boys as well as staff, at Pikky, are from the now defunct Cupidol .
The somewhat annoying ladyboy mamasan , M, moved on from Cupidol to his/her own bar beer in Jomtien Complex named M bar.

catawampuscat
July 16th, 2022, 11:37
Toy Boys in Boyztown was fun last night. Many boys shirtless and in tight revealing undershorts. No jeans..
Very friendly and even small tips go along way.
A motley crew.. Many customers as well.

Jellybean
July 21st, 2022, 21:27
A copy of post #38 and several other posts unrelated to the topic have been moved within Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum and given the new title, Boyztown and other Pattaya Bars from the past.

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22877-Boyztown-and-other-Pattaya-Bars-from-the-past

catawampuscat
July 23rd, 2022, 16:39
Last night, the 23rd, Dream Boys had about 15 boys, shirtless and in jeans on the stage. Good number of customers too. My beer was 180b.
Xboys had 5-6 and the seating has been changed.
A-bomb boys had no boys on stage and 3 shirtless boys outside.
Toy Boys had lots of boys in undershorts on stage. Many new boys, some seemed quite naive and very new.
Many of us could be frightening to
boys just off the farm.
Toy Boys was fun and the the ‘new’ boys warmed up with tips..

catawampuscat
July 27th, 2022, 00:51
Tonight, the 26th,
Xboys surprised with Gogo boys in undershorts, no jeans. Major improvement!
Dream Boys had a mob of lads, in jeans. Hopefully the jeans will be history shortly.
Toy Boys with good number of lads in undershorts. Many twinks and new boys with limited experience.
A-Bomb boys needs to be checked out in a few days.
I intend to checkout Boyzboyzboyz as well. Gogo boys fully dressed but show boys in birthday suits.

Very intense spot light made Panorama unpleasant for me. The spotlight is on outside of Boyzboyzboyz..We moved but still annoying.

Dodger
July 27th, 2022, 09:37
Tonight, the 26th,
Xboys surprised with Gogo boys in undershorts, no jeans. Major improvement!
Dream Boys had a mob of lads, in jeans. Hopefully the jeans will be history shortly.
Toy Boys with good number of lads in undershorts. Many twinks and new boys with limited experience.
A-Bomb boys needs to be checked out in a few days.
I intend to checkout Boyzboyzboyz as well. Gogo boys fully dressed but show boys in birthday suits.

Very intense spot light made Panorama unpleasant for me. The spotlight is on outside of Boyzboyzboyz..We moved but still annoying.

Another great report...and great to see Boyztown finally beginning to flourish again.

Fingers crossed that Sunee can follow in the footsteps of JC and BT.

Oliver2
July 27th, 2022, 15:34
Any news of Panorama? Our baht-bus passed it about 1800 yesterday and its lights appeared to be on. Many happy memories of early evenings there....I do hope it has survived.

francois
July 27th, 2022, 19:50
Yes, Panorama is open! Happy Hour is until 8 PM with very inexpensive drinks. Even after 8pm the drinks are still reasonable.

Oliver2
July 28th, 2022, 09:58
Pleased to hear that ...to quote Zero in "Grande Hotel Budapest".... it's an institution, isn't it.

2000 on Panorama's terrace, watching the go go dancers sashay by on their way to work....those were the days.

catawampuscat
July 28th, 2022, 11:44
Any news of Panorama? Our baht-bus passed it about 1800 yesterday and its lights appeared to be on. Many happy memories of early evenings there....I do hope it has survived.

So easy to get off the baht bus and see for yourself. It’s only an extra 10b. and a few minutes

Oliver2
July 28th, 2022, 16:48
If I were on my own, I'd certainly have done so. In fact, I'd have enjoyed a Singha like in old times.But we were on our way to MK in Central to be served by singing robots. and P. wouldn't have approved of an interruption to the journey there.

catawampuscat
July 30th, 2022, 00:38
Dream Boys had 22 Gogo boys tonight, shirtless and in jeans. Several Asian customers with setups and bar was busy.
Xboys, just a few meters away had 6-7 boys, two in jeans. Xboys used to be a favorite but they hired only new boys and
the bar is flat for me sadly. A show would make a big difference..
Toy Boys had about a dozens guys, no jeans. Busy with customers.

gerefan2
July 30th, 2022, 01:02
Excellent news.

catawampuscat
July 30th, 2022, 23:41
I was surprised to see 22 Gogo boys in Dream boys yesterday and only a few in Xboys. Well, tonight there were only about 11
boys in Dream Boys. I inquired and was told many boys mao (drunk) and didn’t show up.
A Thai man had most of the boys off the stage to join him with his set up.
The same man was there the last night, which explains the drunkenness of the boys.

On the other hand, double the number of boys at Xboys than yesterday, about 10 or 11.
Xboys now is a good bar for twink lovers, almost no tattoos and most seemed ‘quite gay’ , slim and young..

catawampuscat
August 5th, 2022, 22:06
A-Bomb Boy Bar has a new sexy boy show at 10:30 pm. There’s a large sign outside. The sign said starting August 5th..

There were over 15 boys at Toy Boys.

catawampuscat
August 19th, 2022, 23:25
A- Bomb boys now has two shows nightly. One at 10:30 and the other at 11:30.

Dream Boys had 23 boys, all on stage at the same time. All in jeans and shirtless.

Xboys had 7 or 8 boys in undershorts.

Toy Boys had over a dozen lads in their undershorts..

francois
August 20th, 2022, 12:46
At Toy Boys there were many attractive lads on stage and hovering nearby all vying for the attention of customers.

gerefan2
August 20th, 2022, 13:18
Were there many customers in these Gogo bars when you guys visited? I hate sitting alone in there!

catawampuscat
August 20th, 2022, 23:28
I stopped in A-Bomb boy Gogo bar tonight. There were about a dozen guys, many quite good looking. Very friendly and
eager. Bar well air conditioned, very clean, and comfortable. I couldn’t stay for the show but will check it out soon.
A-Bomb has great potential if they can keep the boys..

I counted 15 boys on stage tonight in Dream Boys with several more floating around. Lots of good looking friendly guys.

catawampuscat
August 21st, 2022, 23:53
Tonight, I caught the 10:30 A-Bomb Boys Gogo sexy show. Show ran 30-40 minutes and all the ‘acts’ were 2 boys each. About a dozen customers, all Asian males excluding me.
Sexy show was good with plenty of boners. I liked the finale when all the boys came in the audience for tips and an inspection
if you like that kind of thing. The boys wore only a condom..

Earlier, I stopped in Dream Boys and was only customer. It worked for me as I got to know a lad I lusted after. Drinks were 400b. total
We had about 30 minutes without other customers. Business was slow and my new friend was very good company.

magnitude200
October 23rd, 2022, 13:07
Stayed in ambience hotel for my overnight stay in BoysTown, the restaurant is closed but the hotel is open. Quality remains the same precovid and rooms are still good, paid ~600 baht for my stay, way lower than what Agoda quoted me.

Went to Sunee Plaza and had a drink outside Winner Boy Bar, the plaza is really really deserted. Precovid it was already quiet now is even more worse. I always found SP very good last time due to the lesser crowd and when you go into the bar, all attention is yours.

Also dropped by Toy Boy, with 4 boys in pants, good looking but not my type. Drink was 190, i gave the exact amount and the mamasan was not happy that i gave him 20 baht coins haha.

I then went to A-Bomb, only a couple of boys, some good looking but then not my type.

Then lastly i went to BoyzBoyzboyz where i found the “love of my life”, very cute boy with a killer smile. I Splurged a little bit on drinks with his friends and a pretty lady boy. Then offed him and brought him to Ambience and gave him some good fucking! He was literally worth every baht, what a bitch!

Good expensive night in Boystown!

Now i’m in Suvarnabhumi airport on my way to Chiang Mai, hoping to meet another love of my life!

Daveuk
October 29th, 2022, 14:33
I stayed in the Ambiance during July - it’s always been my favourite hotel in Pattaya. Great value for confortable rooms with loads of character. Perfect for gay sex tourists like myself.

Oliver2
October 29th, 2022, 20:23
I'm delighted to hear this. We had many happy stays there, dating back to the early 2000s, and always loved the hotel. I'd be even happier if I knew some of the old staff were still there....Dom, for example?

jase
December 18th, 2022, 21:39
Hey DaveUK heading from UK to Pats tomorrow for 4 weeks any updates or feedback on Cupidol

francois
December 19th, 2022, 11:16
Cupidol is no more.

Newbie99
May 31st, 2023, 19:39
I noticed a barboy on Facebook promoting himself and his Jomtien Complex bar - to Thai ladies. There were photos of himself and ladies in his bar.

Is that a thing now? Are Thai ladies accessing Thai boys in the Complex?

francois
May 31st, 2023, 22:55
I noticed a barboy on Facebook promoting himself and his Jomtien Complex bar - to Thai ladies. There were photos of himself and ladies in his bar.

Is that a thing now? Are Thai ladies accessing Thai boys in the Complex?

I have seen no evidence of such a thing but anything is possible.

francois
June 4th, 2023, 08:58
Friends recently visited X Boys in Boyztown area and reported a changed format with a very sexy show. Many Asian women were in attendance.

Chuai-Duai
June 4th, 2023, 17:39
I might check it out tonight and report my findings. Last time I visited the guys in the show were targeting the women in the audience. They even tried to get me to move from my good position so a group of women could sit together. I refused...

Oliver2
June 4th, 2023, 21:03
Good for you.

arsenal
June 4th, 2023, 22:27
The boys of X-boys are very happy for you to pull down whatever they're wearing so long as the expected commensurate tip is furnished.

Chuai-Duai
June 5th, 2023, 08:25
I went to the 11.00pm show at X-Boys last night (4 June) which lasted a generous 1 hour 20 minutes. It was much the same as the last time I visited but with bits added. The first item was new as three naked couples were fucking as a large blanket was removed. The previous opener a "Big Cock Show" was moved to half way through.

There were two lip-sync songs which someone presumably enjoys but which did nothing for me.

"The Beat Boys" did their usual back flips and somersaults etc and a member of the audience was manhandled fairly mildly. It was the first time I've seen this routine though when they didn't choose a woman volunteer from the audience. As far as I could see there were only four women in the audience which is far less than I've seen before.

A very odd new item involved three volunteers using their mouths to remove candies from the, eventually, naked body of a guy laying on a table. The final candy being removed from his cock. As my companion "volunteered" me I was one of those on stage using my mouth. If anybody else was there I was the MUCH older of the three.

There were the usual shower show and dripping candle routines as well. There was also a sequence where three guys compete to hang heavy weights from their erections which was the same as I've seen before.

The final fucking show was as before with the pair, still fucking, moving through the audience accepting tips.

My drink was 300 Bhat as was a drink for a boy.

latintopxxx
June 8th, 2023, 14:34
many thanks for the detailed report...love it...gladdens my heart that the commercial gay scene is springing back to life ....call me perverted kinky...dunno why but i love these shows...

christianpfc
June 12th, 2023, 00:25
Recent visit in Pattaya:
BoysBoysBoys from passing on road spot fully dressed boys on stage,
A-Bomb boys in jeans,
Dream Boys boys in jeans,
X-Boys boys in white shorts (still doesn't cut it, I won't pay for a drink to watch boys in shorts),
Toy Boys boys in briefs (but for their tip expectation of 1500, I don't go there any more).
That means I didn't enter and buy a drink in any of the Boystown bars.

But there is still Sunne where I can see boys in underwear at reasonable drink prices and tip expectations, and an off now and then; most of my business with boys in my room is online anyway.

gerefan2
June 12th, 2023, 05:46
Recent visit in Pattaya:
BoysBoysBoys from passing on road spot fully dressed boys on stage,
A-Bomb boys in jeans,
Dream Boys boys in jeans,

I too will not frequent a “Gogo” bar where the boys are wearing more cloths than I am.

Chuai-Duai
June 12th, 2023, 10:56
Makes me nostalgic for evenings in Eros when the boys wore nothing at all and neither did the customers occasionally.

Chuai-Duai
June 12th, 2023, 22:45
Cute twink from Loas in Toy Boys tonight wearing a thong. Showing off his very nice thighs and arse. The interest in him was obvious and he was offed early on. I'm sure if more boys were dressed like him the bars would get more customers

Daveuk
June 13th, 2023, 14:13
Couldn’t agree with you more Chuai-Duai. Boys fully dressed and in in jeans is a complete let down for us gays who visit to view and have sex with Asian guys with attractive bodies. Before Covid the standard dress for gogo boys was briefs and even then I thought more variety should be tried like thongs and jocks. I like my boyfriends to wear them in the room prior to sex and bring some on my trips for them to select from.
I don’t think str gogos would attract customers if the girls had to dance wearing clothes so what’s behind cloths and jeans in gay gogos ?

latintopxxx
June 13th, 2023, 20:42
yes eros was great...spent many an evening there ...