PDA

View Full Version : First Night of Songkran in Pattaya

Dodger
April 14th, 2022, 20:15
Take a look at the first night of Songkran in Pattaya.

Lots of traffic - but ZERO water.

Really strange.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/04/14/video-a-look-at-the-first-night-of-songkran-in-pattaya-walking-street-beaches-and-more/

bkkguy
April 14th, 2022, 20:27
around Silom today no traffic and no water, and Balcony has promised no water in Soi 4

there have however been news reports of foreign tourists and bar girls engaging in watersports in Soi Bangla in Phuket, and again foreign tourists engaging in watersports in Khao San Road in Bangkok showing no respect for local restrictions - no wonder the Thai powers that be just don't trust these dirty foreigners!

Sen Yai
April 14th, 2022, 20:57
there have however been news reports of foreign tourists and bar girls engaging in watersports in Soi Bangla in Phuket ...
I don't know about watersports(!) but I can confirm first hand that some sprinkling of water has been seen in Soi Bangla and even in the 'out' Soi of Paradise Complex.

OK, somtimes the sprinkling developed into full-on soaking and general mayhem...

Tsk tsk

StevieWonders
April 14th, 2022, 21:32
I don't know about watersports(!) but I can confirm first hand that some sprinkling of water has been seen in Soi Bangla and even in the 'out' Soi of Paradise Complex.

OK, somtimes the sprinkling developed into full-on soaking and general mayhem...

Tsk tskA friend of mine now with urine bags down his legs to resolve his urinary incontinence is much in demand for those who enjoy a “Golden Shower”