PDA

View Full Version : Divarium Bar and Restaurant Jomtien Complex

kasper
April 11th, 2022, 22:58
Hi Can someone give me some information on Divarium Bar? I have seen the FB but a bit more information? Can you BF from there?

francois
April 12th, 2022, 09:29
What is BF mean?

gerefan2
April 12th, 2022, 13:16
What is BF mean?

Bar Fine = take off

francois
April 12th, 2022, 13:26
I have eaten food at Divarium but never had take-a-way. 555

Andy
April 13th, 2022, 02:46
It is possible as in any other bar in JC. I had a remarcble experience in pre-pandemic times. Just ask Winnie about it

Dodger
April 14th, 2022, 20:00
I have seen the FB but a bit more information? Can you BF from there?

I'm surprised FB didn't mention BF. Maybe you can ask the DM if a ST can be arranged with a BF. If not, TS.

bkkguy
April 14th, 2022, 20:08
I'm surprised FB didn't mention BF. Maybe you can ask the DM if a ST can be arranged with a BF. If not, TS.

WTF?

gerefan2
April 14th, 2022, 22:57

WTF?

Failing that try M2M, QM or SODA.
There’s allways PR/GR
If desperate BBB in BT

Jellybean
April 14th, 2022, 23:38
I have seen the FB but a bit more information? Can you BF from there?

But remember to play safe, kasper, you don’t want to catch a STD and, for the love of God, whatever you do, don't upset the BF or you may end up DOA! ;)

catawampuscat
May 7th, 2022, 09:13
Divorium has been closed the last couple of nights..

aussie
May 8th, 2022, 14:23
Divorium has been closed the last couple of nights..

Most of the Divarium Bar/Restaurant tables, chairs and bar staff including the waiters have temporarily moved to the Dragon Terrace Bar Restaurant in the same Soi.

According to the waiter i chatted with last night, Divarium will re-open later this month. There will be a street party with DJs and shows tomorrow night Monday May16, similar to the very successful street parties held over Songkran.

aussie
May 8th, 2022, 16:26
There will be a street party with DJs and shows tomorrow night Monday May16, similar to the very successful street parties held over Songkran.

Not tomorrow night. Monday May 16

catawampuscat
May 9th, 2022, 23:24
Dragon Terrace bar closed early tonight. A little later two police showed up. Some boys said the issue was staying open past
midnight.

catawampuscat
May 12th, 2022, 16:50
The closures of Divorium and Dragon Music bar are for 30 days and due to staying open past official closing times..

vnman
May 13th, 2022, 02:20
I have eaten food at Divarium but never had take-a-way. 555

That says it all! :))

But the food looks good!

catawampuscat
May 23rd, 2022, 20:49
Divorium has reopened for business..

gerefan2
May 23rd, 2022, 23:04
The closures of Divorium and Dragon Music bar are for 30 days and due to staying open past official closing times..

Quick 30 days!!
TIT?!

catawampuscat
May 24th, 2022, 12:37
The source of most info on the bars is the boys and they repeat what they hear just like farangs.
Dragon Music bar still closed …

Daveuk
May 25th, 2022, 12:51
The BIB (Boys in Brown) just love policing the nightlife scene (I wonder why ?) Pre Covid their raid objectives were under-aged boys, drugs, and immigration offences. I remember being caught up in one when I was a customer in a Sunee host bar in about year 2004 when BIB arrived. It was a bit scary but after a short while they said that customers could leave. The boys were subject to drug tests but the bar was soon back in business a day or so later. I was told that a couple of customers had been worried as they were visa overstayers.