PDA

View Full Version : Portland Semen Salad

dab69
March 30th, 2022, 20:40
https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/lawsuit-alleges-a-portland-area-red-robin-employee-put-semen-in-a-customers-salad/ar-AAVDfF5?li=BBnb7Kz

Lawsuit Alleges a Portland-Area Red Robin Employee Put Semen in a Customer’s Salad

As C.T. ate a garden salad he later ordered, he “became aware that it contained semen,” according to the lawsuit. Jason Kafoury, the lawyer representing C.T., says his client ate “a decent amount of it before noticing it had a funny taste,” and eventually discovered a pool of semen under the greens in the salad.

The salad was packaged to-go by Red Robin, and laboratory tests on the leftovers confirmed that there was semen in the salad. The lab report also confirms that the semen was not C.T.’s.

Donndt
October 24th, 2022, 10:42
Sperm is good, but when you expect it and want it...

maump
October 26th, 2022, 01:48
Sperm is good, but when you expect it and want it...

only good fresh and warm directly from the hose.

latintopxxx
October 26th, 2022, 05:32
...thats why i never complain at a restaurant if they are stiff serving me food...if the foods real bad or the service atrocious for no good reason t(one can make allowances if they sre short staffed and the place is busy) then I'll complain at the end when paying...but i will not go back