PDA

View Full Version : Friend looking to book Mosaik told closing

lonelywombat
March 29th, 2022, 11:37
Friend thinking of maybe joining us in july , replied to a circular re when he was likely to stay. He suggested October for sure but received Mosaic is actually closing.

I knew a number or permanent tenants and asked for more details.

Waiting for any more info to confirm, as I had planned to stay there mid year myself

Manforallseasons
March 29th, 2022, 15:09
Lonely…get a life…Mosaic operating as normal. I have 3 friends living there full time.

Patanawet
March 29th, 2022, 16:00
Lonely…get a life…Mosaic operating as normal. I have 3 friends living there full time.
Why not read his message in full? He was not suggesting that it is not operating as usual NOW!
"Lonely…get a life" comment unnecessary.

francois
March 29th, 2022, 16:00
I checked with Mosaik and they are not closing. Am currently staying there.

Manforallseasons
March 29th, 2022, 16:08
Lonely has a history of posting nonsense because he has nothing else to post about so he posts just for the sake of posting.

karius
April 8th, 2022, 18:40
Mosaik is still very much open. I do not know if they intend to close, but that was not the impression i got when I talked with the guy in charge about coming back in November/December. It is my first time to stay here, and I definately like it. What I dont like, is the furniture in the one bedroom/one living room apartments. The sofa and the comfy chairs are too soft and too deep for me, so I cannot use them. Do they have the same kind of uncomfortable furniture in all their appartments?

a447
April 8th, 2022, 23:14
. The sofa and the comfy chairs are too soft and too deep for me, so I cannot use them.

When you think about the activities that have taken place on that furniture, plus the fact that it probably has never been cleaned, it could be a blessing in disguise!

lonelywombat
April 10th, 2022, 12:44
With both of us either in hospital or recovering, catching up with sawatdeee has not been a priority.
However He received email from Nong asking his plans for this year . He replied maybe may but again in Oct/nov.
Next day he received an email from "Eastern Suites" telling him him Boyztown and Sunee were dead.
Travel has moved on to Jomtien.He thought it was a referral from Nong.
He asked me my thoughts as I had stayed in Jomtien when my condo was in use.
A case of 2+2 equals 7 but it is good to know mosaic remains open

francois
April 10th, 2022, 19:05
Mosaik is still very much open. I do not know if they intend to close, but that was not the impression i got when I talked with the guy in charge about coming back in November/December. It is my first time to stay here, and I definately like it. What I dont like, is the furniture in the one bedroom/one living room apartments. The sofa and the comfy chairs are too soft and too deep for me, so I cannot use them. Do they have the same kind of uncomfortable furniture in all their appartments?

Not in my apartment; no sofa and no comfy chair, just bed and hard back chairs.

karius
April 11th, 2022, 18:19
[/I][/I]

Not in my apartment; no sofa and no comfy chair, just bed and hard back chairs.

That sounds great! I first stayed in a room in Mosaik, but because the air con broke down, they offered me an appartment with a living room and a separate bed room. I thought I would enjoy it, but the furniture is so uncomfortable that I actually prefer the room with just a bed, a desk and hard chairs.

francois
April 12th, 2022, 09:33
That sounds great! I first stayed in a room in Mosaik, but because the air con broke down, they offered me an appartment with a living room and a separate bed room. I thought I would enjoy it, but the furniture is so uncomfortable that I actually prefer the room with just a bed, a desk and hard chairs.

There is a desk and two hard chairs, but the desk is too high and it is necessary to put a pillow on the chairs. Just can't win sometimes!

StevieWonders
April 12th, 2022, 13:05
With both of us either in hospital or recovering, catching up with sawatdeee has not been a priority.
However He received email from Nong asking his plans for this year . He replied maybe may but again in Oct/nov.
Next day he received an email from "Eastern Suites" telling him him Boyztown and Sunee were dead.
Travel has moved on to Jomtien.He thought it was a referral from Nong.
He asked me my thoughts as I had stayed in Jomtien when my condo was in use.
A case of 2+2 equals 7 but it is good to know mosaic remains open”Catching up with Sawatdee has not been a priority “?! Oh tut tut