PDA

View Full Version : Massage behind Tuckom

karius
March 27th, 2022, 12:15
I currently stay in the Tuckom area, and I have noticed there is on massage place behind Tuckom called something like Relax@me. Does anyone know anything about this place and the few guys working there?

cdnmatt
March 27th, 2022, 12:25
No idea about nowadays, but know the place you're talking about, and loved that place. I always stayed at Mosaic, and basically included that place as part of my daily schedule.

Wake up beside my boy du jour for the previous night, hang out for a bit, then send him on his way with some money and a hug. Get some work done, and when I decided I needed a break off to the massage place across the street for a soothing massage and happy ending. Always enjoyed in there, never any problems. Then back to work for a while, afterwards grab a late dinner, then off to Sunee to see where the night would take me.

Good times.

Manforallseasons
March 27th, 2022, 14:01
I currently stay in the Tuckom area, and I have noticed there is on massage place behind Tuckom called something like Relax@me. Does anyone know anything about this place and the few guys working there?

The boys are gay mostly fem, the facilities are somewhat lacking, happy ending can be expected but confirm first, the “boys” can also be taken off the off fee is 300 - 500 baht anything else is an add on.

Newbie99
March 27th, 2022, 19:40
If there is only one massage place open behind Tukcom, that would be sad.

Manforallseasons
March 27th, 2022, 20:06
If there is only one massage place open behind Tukcom, that would be sad.

Actually, in the immediate vicinity of Tukcom there are three.