PDA

View Full Version : New Twilight Man Bar ?

Mancs
March 25th, 2022, 19:40
I arrived in BKK Wednesday. On my walk to explore I see signs for 'New Twilight Man Bar' opposite Nature Boy. Google reveals a facebook page for it which hasn't been updated in 2 years and mention of Moonlight as though it's linked. Does anyone know anything about it?

I have only been to Freshboys of the go go bars. Twenty men on stage, a show at about 22.30 (not sure of exact time). Not many customers so the men are keen. Drinks 360bt, I think. The last 2 nights I have offed men from there and taken them to Silom Soi 2/DJ Station. Entrance 150 bt for one drink week nights like Wed/Thurs. More at weekends I think. Busy enough to have atmosphere without being sardined. No papers/tests needed to get in.

StevieWonders
March 25th, 2022, 22:39
I arrived in BKK Wednesday. On my walk to explore I see signs for 'New Twilight Man Bar' opposite Nature Boy. Google reveals a facebook page for it which hasn't been updated in 2 years and mention of Moonlight as though it's linked. Does anyone know anything about it?

I have only been to Freshboys of the go go bars. Twenty men on stage, a show at about 22.30 (not sure of exact time). Not many customers so the men are keen. Drinks 360bt, I think. The last 2 nights I have offed men from there and taken them to Silom Soi 2/DJ Station. Entrance 150 bt for one drink week nights like Wed/Thurs. More at weekends I think. Busy enough to have atmosphere without being sardined. No papers/tests needed to get in.
Hotmale is open in Patpong but it’s as near to DMK as it is to BKK

Mancs
April 6th, 2022, 09:09
A man on Grindr told me New Twilight Bar would open April 8th. I will investigate if anything is happening with the above place when I'm back in Bangkok. Ah. It has an updated Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/New-Twilight-Man-Club-108571958451941

StevieWonders
April 6th, 2022, 13:08
A man on Grindr told me New Twilight Bar would open April 8th. I will investigate if anything is happening with the above place when I'm back in Bangkok. Ah. It has an updated Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/New-Twilight-Man-Club-108571958451941Wren't Pride and Circus enough for a gentleman of yoir Refined tastes?

Mancs
April 6th, 2022, 15:46
I've been in Freshboys so often to take off men from there that I haven't found time to visit Pride and Circus. But if there is a new 'man' bar near Surawong I want to check it out, refined or otherwise. Opposite Nature Boy is not the most prestigious address. I'm currently in Jomtien.

christianpfc
April 9th, 2022, 08:34
I checked yesterday and they are still doing interior decorations and will open in 3 or 4 days. Drink price will be 350 THB and they will have boys from Thailand, Lao, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Super A and Golden Cock seem to be permanently closed. Nature Boys still open. Now there is a tall corrugated iron wall on the right of Nature Boys, I assume it will be a construction site.

Mancs
April 13th, 2022, 07:28
I called in there on Monday night as the lights were on and a rainbow flag outside. They said they will open after Songkran. It has a large stage and many seats.

Mancs
April 27th, 2022, 02:09
It's facebook page now says it will open May 1st.

Mancs
May 2nd, 2022, 13:31
Did New Twilight Man Club open May 1st, anyone? Men at Freshboys tell me it now has more customers but they need more offs. I will have to plan another trip.

Dodger
May 3rd, 2022, 14:48
Men at Freshboys tell me it now has more customers but they need more offs.

Maybe they need more (or better looking) boys!

Jellybean
May 4th, 2022, 01:49
Men at Freshboys tell me it now has more customers but they need more offs.

Maybe they need more (or better looking) boys!

The above post by Dodger prompted me to take another look at the bar’s facebook page to see if there were any still photos of the go-go boys. I found one group photo, which I've copied below.

Their short video clip did however incorporate some images of boys. By pausing the video, I was able to take three screenshots. They are not the best of photos, and I cannot say for certain if the boys in the photos will be on stage and available to off. But if they are, then nearly all of them pique my interest and, if I were in Bangkok, I’d certainly drop in and see for myself.

And while here, I could not resist saying . . . May the fourth be with you! :)

Mancs
May 4th, 2022, 05:45
I have had to go to a competing forum to get news on New Twilight Man Club. A poster named zombie on there said: "Further along from Mango Tree restaurant, this new bar opened last night: 2 May. Whoever the owners are they have put a lot of work into this comfortable place with decent seating etc.There is a show and a selection of boys and staff.

My drink @ Bicardi was 350 baht and only time will tell if this new establishment will succeed: Worth a visit!"

latintopxxx
May 5th, 2022, 03:15
...show...please elaborate...hiopoefully not some flamboytant cross dresser murdering a tina turner/abba song...