PDA

View Full Version : Are all boys “up for it “?

StevieWonders
March 18th, 2022, 22:18
I have been having some odd conversations recently with a new arrival. His view s that “they’re all available”, all “up for it”. Essentially any boy who shows him kindness - the barista in his local Starbucks , the waiter where he goes for pre dinner drinks, even bizarrely the boy on the checkout at Tops, is gagging to fuck him. I wonder if it’s a newbie syndrome - just can’t get over the 24/7 availability of sex from attractive men. And if one wants money then obviously anyone can be had for money

cdnmatt
March 19th, 2022, 01:09
Kind of depends on how much money we're talking about, now doesn't it? If we're talking about George Clooney level of money, then quite obviously, yes, all boys are up for it.

I know what you mean though, but come on... we've all been there during our first trips to Thailand. Give him 6 months and I'm sure he'll be bitching and complaining about how all Thais are lazy, lie and cheat. From there, it's up to him and which path he wants to take.

He can do what many do, decide he's above all Thais and proceed to treat them as a commodity with every encounter being a business transaction that you need a certain level of skill and experience to be privy to so you can get the best deal without getting scammed.

Or you can go the other route, and actually spend some time getting to know the country and people, and realize it's just like every other country -- a melting pot of tens of millions, but this pot happens to like Buddhism alot.

Dboy
March 25th, 2022, 21:34
If you're hot, then YES all boys are up for it. If you're about a minute away from needing an aluminum walker with the tennis balls on the feet then no.