PDA

View Full Version : What's it like in SR now?

allanchen1990
March 17th, 2022, 01:46
Heyy all. I have booked my trip to SR from 5/22 – 5/25 and this is gonna be my third time visiting this wonderland:heart: I had great fun during my last 2 trips there but is it gonna be difficult to hook up with someone under the current circumstance? I’m assuming the tourism has not recovered from the Covid pandemic yet and it’s probably still pretty dead there. I don’t mind paying $$$ but I’m more concerned if you can find the boys on those hook-up apps?

Many thanks

christianpfc
March 17th, 2022, 14:32
I had good success on the apps last year.

CambodiaVisitor
March 24th, 2022, 00:39
Heyy all. I have booked my trip to SR from 5/22 – 5/25 and this is gonna be my third time visiting this wonderland:heart: I had great fun during my last 2 trips there but is it gonna be difficult to hook up with someone under the current circumstance? I’m assuming the tourism has not recovered from the Covid pandemic yet and it’s probably still pretty dead there. I don’t mind paying $$$ but I’m more concerned if you can find the boys on those hook-up apps?

Many thanks

I was there in 2019. there were plenty of guys online using grindr scruff etc. I met lots of guys at the Men's Resort in Siem Reap. It's a hotel with a sauna that allows locals in for $5. I had lots of fun. I paid one guy $10 to come over twice for a total of $20. you will have lots of fun. older men and white men seem to rule there.

bazzabear
April 20th, 2022, 02:13
I was there in 2019. there were plenty of guys online using grindr scruff etc. I met lots of guys at the Men's Resort in Siem Reap. It's a hotel with a sauna that allows locals in for $5. I had lots of fun. I paid one guy $10 to come over twice for a total of $20. you will have lots of fun. older men and white men seem to rule there.

yeah also found the sauna at mens resort very interesting got 2 hookups in there no problem ,

siscu58
November 27th, 2023, 17:41
Anyone has been in SR lately? Any new gay places? Still only Barcode?

christianpfc
December 1st, 2023, 18:28
I was there a month ago, nothing new except a possible gay massage place Sanmai Massage.

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2022/12/cambodia-general-observations-oct2022.html
Siem Reap
Gay bars Barcode (show Fri Sat Sun from 9:30 every 10 min – info from friend), Look@Me and gay hotels Men's resort (with sauna open for everyone) and Rambutan. New gay bar Luuma Bar-Tapas-Siem Reap.

And a gay bar Rendezvous Bar. And a gay barber Charlie Barber.
Mixed gender massages can have gay boys, several messaged me on gay online dating.

Keith
January 8th, 2024, 21:35
Just arrived in Siem Reap. First experience is new airport. Colossal white elephant. 12 airbridges, none used. 2 planes, both too small, so you walk up steps to get immigration with hand luggage. 12 planes scheduled for that day. Maybe things will pick up. Long walk to immigration, but no line. You come out of customs, effectively to the outside. That's it out side hotel guys, and a local SIM stall. Nice new road for around 10k, then back on RN6, crowded, slow bumpy etc, not fun.

Once at hotel, Viroth's, had to fight off twinks from Grindr. 6 candidates, I am a top who likes twinks, and the chosen one was great! Just like his pics and lived up to his billing. Going rate, I think, is $40, despite ChristanPFC, saying 20, I find that just too low. Hotel very accommodating! Town seems moderately busy though locals say it's quiet. Drinks in Pub Street ridiculously cheap, plus attractive waiters! Hopefully more later

Keith
January 9th, 2024, 22:01
Short post about tonight. Still pursued by twinks on Grindr, now 6 of them! Had day off. Pub Street not that busy, plenty of space. Went to Barcode for first time. Busy, indeed packed, a few screaming queens, but not too bad, cheap drinks, compared to Bangkok. Beer $3.50. Show a bit full. Mostly drag queens lip synching. 3 guys, who kept changing clothes, each doing 3 acts. One young guy stripped to waist, sexy build, long curly dark hair, wearing a sort of Roman leather skirt, danced around the stage, two acts, but that was it! Sexy staff, not sure if they are offable, maybe later on!

Moses
January 9th, 2024, 23:14
Barcode is good place to spend evening. Alternate place is Madam Wong, but there is no AC and no shows.

christianpfc
January 23rd, 2024, 17:11
Going rate, I think, is $40, despite ChristanPFC, saying 20, I find that just too low.
I can get most boys I want for 20. The few who want more, good luck with someone else!

Keith
January 23rd, 2024, 19:40
As I have earlier said, we can afford to pay a better rate, and I think that $20 is close to exploitation!

latintopxxx
January 24th, 2024, 01:52
Keith you need to stop with the white saviour complex....if $20 is what they accept then who are you to comment....probably represents what a labourer on a hot dangerous dusty constructiion site woulkd earn in a week in SR....assuming that wages in the outer regions are lower than BKK...stop imposing your white guilt on the locals

Keith
January 24th, 2024, 15:40
Keith you need to stop with the white saviour complex....if $20 is what they accept then who are you to comment....probably represents what a labourer on a hot dangerous dusty constructiion site woulkd earn in a week in SR....assuming that wages in the outer regions are lower than BKK...stop imposing your white guilt on the locals

If, I may say so, nonsense. We are no longer living in colonial times.

christianpfc
January 24th, 2024, 17:59
I consider 20 USD a very fair deal, but everything more greedy.

maump
January 24th, 2024, 23:03
If, I may say so, nonsense. We are no longer living in colonial times.

I can understand your sentiment. if you want, tip them more. I'm in Medellin, the men will fuck for as low 50 peso although most want 80 or more. 4peso to the USD. (actually 4000p/$)

I had a wonderful young man this morning (checked his ID, he was 30), he asked for 50 to flip fuck BB. I gave him 100 afterwards, a shower, and food. he was beautiful and homeless.

Keith
January 25th, 2024, 15:30
I think there is a difference between agreeing to a figure the boy proposes, and driving him down to a figure you consider acceptable. I see no problem with the former, and indeed, you then gave him more.

maump
January 26th, 2024, 02:51
I think there is a difference between agreeing to a figure the boy proposes, and driving him down to a figure you consider acceptable. I see no problem with the former, and indeed, you then gave him more.

ye, well, now I appear to have adopted him.... he slept with me, 4 fucks in now....
https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/40422-colombian-men/?do=findComment&comment=372827

Keith
January 26th, 2024, 14:30
Well great cock. Enjoy!

latintopxxx
January 31st, 2024, 00:22
keith I'm a contractor & get challenged everytime I get a new project on costs...so why should a short time rental be any different...if avis is not competitive I'll get a car from the competitor...maybe u r after love or some sort of connection...I'm only into the body ...its all physical..
Maump...great u enjoy repeats...I prefer fresh/different butt, will do a repeat but not in the same week...

gerefan2
January 31st, 2024, 02:52
I was in Siem Reap for 5 days and returned to Pattaya yesterday.

Few observations.

Visited Barcode to watch the show on day 1. Was not quite as good as before. Went again another night and literally only just got through the door! It was packed. Couldn’t see anything of the show from where I was, so I left!

I visited Renezvous twice. First time it was empty and I was short changed. That was instantly rectified. Second time it was very busy but no boys apart from two behind the bar.

The new airport which opened a couple of months ago is a pain in the backside. The old one was a 10 minute ride in a Tuk Tuk. This one is 38 kilometres east of the city and almost an hour in a car. We were lucky enough to have been picked up and dropped off. God knows how long it would have taken by public transport.

Still generally a good place to visit and everything is very good value. The hotel we stayed at was very nice and only $32 a night.

Happy hour draft beers were only 50 cents …18 baht a drink!! Cheaper than water!
Some bars were also doing happy hour prices from 10 pm until closing…presumably to make people stay after eating.

Some pics from the Barcode show