PDA

View Full Version : Need help, information in Pattaya

tom3333666
March 14th, 2022, 19:52
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to get some information about how to find a Thai bisexual Male or Thai gay Male who can have pleasure with a Female and a Male at the same time in Pattaya. Just to explain a bit my Wife and me mostly like cuckolding and we had a long Friendship with a Thai boy because she is very small and can't take big or normal size dicks. She's loving it when she gets pleasured by a dick and licking her at the same Time. So maybe you Guys know where a place is to find this and if possible you know any prices. Would be great if someone could help...maybe there's a option to take a boy from Sunee

Thank you in advance

dab69
March 16th, 2022, 22:18
Any gay bar in Pattaya would.
1500+/- baht up to you.
Yes check out Sunee- Nice Boys or their open beer bar couple doors down.
Can always take two guys (but two off fees/tips)

poshglasgow
March 17th, 2022, 04:34
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to get some information about how to find a Thai bisexual Male or Thai gay Male who can have pleasure with a Female and a Male at the same time in Pattaya. Just to explain a bit my Wife and me mostly like cuckolding and we had a long Friendship with a Thai boy because she is very small and can't take big or normal size dicks. She's loving it when she gets pleasured by a dick and licking her at the same Time. So maybe you Guys know where a place is to find this and if possible you know any prices. Would be great if someone could help...maybe there's a option to take a boy from Sunee

Thank you in advance

Oh my God! Please tell me that the board has not sunk so far, as to entertain this post seriously. Bizarre. Who is this person?

poshglasgow
March 17th, 2022, 04:38
"maybe there's a option to take a boy from Sunee"
"because she is very small and can't take big or normal size dicks..."

Beware of replying gentlemen. A fishing expedition? B in B?

StevieWonders
March 17th, 2022, 06:11
Oh my God! Please tell me that the board has not sunk so far, as to entertain this post seriously. Bizarre. Who is this person?This is a Board wholly devoted to providing information on the whereabouts and costs of commercial sex in Thailand. In the past there have been many complaints made by some posters about women and occasionally heterosexual couples being present in “our” eg. “gay” gogo bars. I’ve certainly witnessed women departing such bars with a handsome young man they’ve just bought on their arm. It’s naive to assume that male-female couples have not in the past “acquired” another male from a “ gay” bar or female from a “gitly” bar. How does this represent a fall in standards for a board devoted to white foreigners exploiting the natives in a true colonialist way? And why would any of us assume it would be of more than a passing interest to the Boys in Brown except as an opportunity for them to increase their demands for “tea money “

gerefan2
March 17th, 2022, 20:22
You might as well forget Sunee Plaza Tom
The “new” Nice Boys open air bar has been closed for about a week.
Last night there was only one bar open at 22.30. The one which we were in.
All the others had closed (some by 21.30) due to lack of customers.

StevieWonders
March 17th, 2022, 20:42
You might as well forget Sunee Plaza Tom
The “new” Nice Boys open air bar has been closed for about a week.
Last night there was only one bar open at 22.30. The one which we were in.
All the others had closed (some by 21.30) due to lack of customers.
Not Quite Naice according to a friend who was there

dab69
March 18th, 2022, 01:00
Hope you enjoyed yourself -gerefan2.

latintopxxx
March 18th, 2022, 02:27
what seems like ages ago but in reality was only 6 years ago i was in a gay bar in costa rica where they had guys fucking girls on a low stage and the audience could touch at will in exchange for tips...was very very erotic...guy was no stranger to anal as I stuck 2 fingers up him easily

poshglasgow
March 23rd, 2022, 22:49
what seems like ages ago but in reality was only 6 years ago i was in a gay bar in costa rica where they had guys fucking girls on a low stage and the audience could touch at will in exchange for tips...was very very erotic...guy was no stranger to anal as I stuck 2 fingers up him easily

Speaking of having two fingers shoved up one's arse, I attended my annual check-up yesterday and was ordered to strip off and lie face down. I heard the snapping of latex on skin and the squirt of the lube tube. Suddenly, and with little warning, up went the fingers, fishing around, exploring, delving. It was at that point I decided it was time to change my dentist!

a447
March 24th, 2022, 08:18
- Ouch! Take your ring off, please.

- That's not my ring; it's my watch.

(Sorry, off-topic. But I couldn't resist).

Dax
March 24th, 2022, 22:22
You're too funny, Posh, I nearly fell off my chair...thanks for the exercise.

snotface
March 25th, 2022, 09:57
Speaking of dentists, I knew one who married a manicurist. They were forever fighting tooth and nail.

AsDaRa
March 25th, 2022, 11:08
This is a Board wholly devoted to providing information on the whereabouts and costs of commercial sex in Thailand. In the past there have been many complaints made by some posters about women and occasionally heterosexual couples being present in “our” eg. “gay” gogo bars. I’ve certainly witnessed women departing such bars with a handsome young man they’ve just bought on their arm. It’s naive to assume that male-female couples have not in the past “acquired” another male from a “ gay” bar or female from a “gitly” bar. How does this represent a fall in standards for a board devoted to white foreigners exploiting the natives in a true colonialist way? And why would any of us assume it would be of more than a passing interest to the Boys in Brown except as an opportunity for them to increase their demands for “tea money “

Whites? I see Chinese men also taking moneyboys here. And Indian men and Arab man after girls. The only reason whites are as of yet in majority is that Western Europe and Northern America are more affluent. Nothing to do with “whiteness”. What a weird way of formulating it. Are you ok?