PDA

View Full Version : Sunee now?

OldFool
March 2nd, 2022, 01:04
Greetings
Finally arriving to P shortly (after two+ years) And if pass the test on sunday, ready to start spending my wealth in my favourite joints. Preferably in Sunee if there is any life left novadays. What is the latest news of the state of affairs there? Is Winner still alive f.i.? I understand that Jomtien is doing reasanable well, but I prefer Sunee type of entertainment. Would appreciate any update gents.

Manforallseasons
March 2nd, 2022, 07:39
Greetings
Finally arriving to P shortly (after two+ years) And if pass the test on sunday, ready to start spending my wealth in my favourite joints. Preferably in Sunee if there is any life left novadays. What is the latest news of the state of affairs there? Is Winner still alive f.i.? I understand that Jomtien is doing reasanable well, but I prefer Sunee type of entertainment. Would appreciate any update gents.

Don’t know when you were last here for all intensive purposes Sunee is a ghost town.

Daveuk
March 2nd, 2022, 12:15
That’s depressing - I’m on the verge of booking a trip - first since 2020 - when my favourite bar was Winner.
Perhaps base myself in the Complex and use the apps for company.

goji
March 2nd, 2022, 13:41
Winner Boys is informally operating as a small host bar with a few plastic chairs outside. He would like to re-open the gogo, but the junta don't permit that at present.

Nice Boys has been open, but for those of us who do not like rough boys, there is zero appeal.

Jomtien is the place to go at night.

OldFool
March 2nd, 2022, 17:00
NOT the answers I was hoping for. But thans anyway.

StevieWonders
March 2nd, 2022, 17:15
Nice Boys has been open, but for those of us who do not like rough boys, there is zero appeal. .Where’s arsenal when you need him?

Dodger
March 3rd, 2022, 18:15
NOT the answers I was hoping for. But thans anyway.

All Sunee needs for a kick-start is for the restrictions to be lifted preventing entertainment venues from operating.

There are 2 (possibly 3) gogo bars which are poised to open when the green light is given.,,,and the host bars in Sunee will desperately need the traffic so they can re-staff and get the fire started. Unlike Jomtien Complex, the venues in Sunee are at the bottom of the totem pole for reopening.

Never give up hope...and enjoy your holiday to the max.

Daveuk
March 3rd, 2022, 19:44
The Sunee bars are praying that the tourist flood gates open and that life giving cash in the shape of drinks purchased, off fees paid and tips given to boys by gay visitors.

Manforallseasons
March 3rd, 2022, 19:47
It is irresponsible giving hope where there isn’t any. Covid didn’t kill Sunee it was on its last legs way before. Here is a photo taken recently by a member of this board.

dab69
March 3rd, 2022, 23:38
All the more reason to support this area.

Also, I think I recognize those steps...
:)

Brad the Impala
March 4th, 2022, 00:55
:)

Are they part of the 12 steps?

StevieWonders
March 4th, 2022, 03:46

:)Netflix is already supporting the area - there's a new series I assume about Sunee called "Boy Swallowers"

dab69
March 4th, 2022, 06:21
Are they part of the 12 steps?

The first four steps are the same in brainwashing and religious cults as they are in rehab.
But the step I recognize was in 2019 my one step to heaven...

Dodger
March 4th, 2022, 07:42
It is irresponsible giving hope where there isn’t any.

I seem to remember people offering similar criticism regarding Jomtien Complex and Boyztown being reignited.

I think it was Francis of Assisi who said "If man believes in something which doesn't exist with enough passion, he can create it".

Stevie, you may need to correct me on that.

StevieWonders
March 4th, 2022, 07:59
I seem to remember people offering similar criticism regarding Jomtien Complex and Boyztown being reignited.

I think it was Francis of Assisi who said "If man believes in something which doesn't exist with enough passion, he can create it".

Stevie, you may need to correct me on that.Sad - Dodgems' Alzheimers is so advanced he can't remember he's blocked me :devilsh:

christianpfc
March 4th, 2022, 15:58
From a recent visit (three days ago). In Sunee Plaza, there are several beer bars (one might be just a restaurant) open, among them Winner Boys (not operating as a gogo at the moment). As those are not my area of interest, I can't even tell you names of bars that were open. There were about 15 people in entire Sunee, including mocy drivers at the Marina Inn.

Nice Boys (still in old location) looked a bit better with 8 boys and 1 other customer. No new boys (unless you count Folk, who had been gone for a few years, as new).

Manforallseasons
March 4th, 2022, 17:24

Support?…Support what?

Dodger
March 4th, 2022, 19:12
From a recent visit (three days ago). In Sunee Plaza, there are several beer bars (one might be just a restaurant) open, among them Winner Boys (not operating as a gogo at the moment). As those are not my area of interest, I can't even tell you names of bars that were open. There were about 15 people in entire Sunee, including mocy drivers at the Marina Inn.

Unfortunate, but not surprising at all considering the fact that the bars and gogo's are not permitted to open yet. It's a miracle anyone is going there now,