PDA

View Full Version : Cut & Colour Salon

Josan
February 21st, 2022, 21:22
Has anyone noticed if Cut & Colour Salon in Bangkok is open. Just at the beginning of Covid they were moving upstairs near Fresh Boys.

Thanks!

goji
February 21st, 2022, 22:12
I've never heard of Cut and Colour, but may have missed them.
However, C and B are upstairs near Fresh Boys and were open when I needed a haircut in November.
These were formerly Cutey and Beauty, located in Thaniya Plaza, before it's redevelopment.
C and B do a good job, but for 400 Baht, so they should.

The 100 Baht haircut I recently had in Pattaya was also fine.

Patanawet
February 22nd, 2022, 11:10
These were formerly Cutey and Beauty, located in Thaniya Plaza, before it's redevelopment.
C and B do a good job, but for 400 Baht, so they should.
Yes, C&B moved months ago from Thanya Plaza to Patpong 2 on the upstairs level. You can see their sign as you walk along the soi (right hand side coming from Silom).
I go every month for a trim from the lovely Nikki.

Oliver2
February 22nd, 2022, 13:22
I suppose what we need is more obnoxious posts relating to quasi-sadistic fantasies about alleged interactions with money-boys.

Until cruelly deprived of my three-monthly visits, I looked forward- well, sort-of- to my haircuts in BKK (including C & B) and then Pattaya. The Jomtien Complex place is particularly good.

Thai barbers , at least in my experience, treat us older clients with a level of respect and care unusual here in the UK.

I hope my post is boring enough to be annoying.

Patanawet
February 23rd, 2022, 13:50
Sorry to drag this thread back to it's original intent but here is the lovely Nikki at work.
Can't think why they chose another hair model than me.

Oliver2
February 23rd, 2022, 14:56
Yes, a charming photo, and much needed to raise the tone of this thread.

christianpfc
February 23rd, 2022, 21:36
Posts that were not on the subject were moved to:
Holding Room -> Arabs and motorbikes in Pattaya
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22696-Arabs-and-motorbikes-in-Pattaya

maump
February 26th, 2022, 04:16
Thai barbers , at least in my experience, treat us older clients with a level of respect and care unusual here in the UK.

and USA barbers.... I wholeheartedly agree!