PDA

View Full Version : Gay Sauna in Phnom Penh?

CambodiaVisitor
February 16th, 2022, 21:56
Does anyone know if there are any gay saunas in PP? I am going soon and heard there might be a few. Any info? Thank you.

goji
February 17th, 2022, 08:27
There were several saunas there. I visited The Love Spa several times on my last visit, 3 years ago. As that went well, I didn't try anywhere else.

christianpfc
February 21st, 2022, 16:06
Yes there are. A list of all I know here:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/02/gay-saunas-in-cambodia-2021.html
and details from my few visits in gay activities of the month.

Romdul
March 6th, 2022, 16:06
This is an interesting list. I am Cambodian and live in Phnom Penh city for more than 10 years now and I don't know so many of these gay saunas. I went to A & P once. It was nice and interesting crowd, but I feel like it is too small, can't compare to those I went to in Europe.

Markopeno
March 17th, 2022, 16:44
I visited PP during February. I recommend the sauna at Arthur and Paul . A rather stylish place to met local guys and expats. Now that Bangkok’s Babylon has closed this would be my pick.
Love Spa is another sauna I explored. Definitely more of a local vibe here, guys that can speak English are friendly. It was clean ( recent renovation maybe?) , a little dark in places ( particularly the showers!) . I arranged a massage there on 2 different occasions . A couple of guys offer service. One gives a good Khmer style massage +sex . I really enjoyed his touch and passionate kissing. He sucked and licked my nipples ( at last !). He has a profile on Blued, speaks English and may offer his services.
Enjoy PP

CambodiaVisitor
March 22nd, 2022, 00:21
How much did he charge for the full package including fun?