PDA

View Full Version : What became of arsenal?

Manforallseasons
February 16th, 2022, 16:54
……

cdnmatt
February 16th, 2022, 17:05
Kung fu'd by the triads.

Manforallseasons
February 16th, 2022, 19:55
Kung fu'd by the triads.

Triads….meaning the mods…Moe, Larry and Curly

gerefan2
February 16th, 2022, 19:59
Is he serving a similar sentence to Steviewonderful.?

A couple of months in the “shut up”?!

Moses
February 16th, 2022, 21:01
No, Arsenal isn't blocked.

Few days after "farewell" he registered new account here, but that account has been blocked by forum's robot. His main account isn't (and never at past year) been blocked.

cdnmatt
February 16th, 2022, 22:24
Considering how he was acting online, god only knows how he was acting in person.

Chinese authorities aren't known for being the most patient, so who knows...

Brad the Impala
February 17th, 2022, 00:15
Ex Moderator has hissy fit because his post was moved and tries to sabotage board by resurrecting endless threads from 2006. Resulting in some entertainment as good natured and unobservant posters responded by answering questions from posters who had been dead for ten years!

StevieWonders
February 17th, 2022, 02:45
Ex Moderator has hissy fit because his post was moved and tries to sabotage board by resurrecting endless threads from 2006. Resulting in some entertainment as good natured and unobservant posters responded by answering questions from posters who had been dead for ten years!Aren’t you forgetting his defiance of Moses’ decree to prove his assertions of posters being hydras. Single-handedly arsenal has almost destroyed SGT

latintopxxx
February 17th, 2022, 07:09
...never noticed he was gone...

snotface
February 17th, 2022, 08:56
...never noticed he was gone...

That comment will hurt arsenal (who will be glued to this thread) more than any other. He had/has the conceit that he is indispensable to this board, hence his entitlement to behave like a prima donna and demand special rules for himself. He is not indispensable. None of us is.

cdnmatt
February 17th, 2022, 09:16
Ohhh, that's what that was all about? A post of his got moved, so he flipped out, threw a tantrum you'd expect from a 4 year old and bumped several thousand threads dated all the way back t 16 years ago?

Geez... I better get to living, because getting old sounds shitty.

StevieWonders
February 17th, 2022, 10:10
Ohhh, that's what that was all about? A post of his got moved, so he flipped out, threw a tantrum you'd expect from a 4 year old and bumped several thousand threads dated all the way back t 16 years ago?

Geez... I better get to living, because getting old sounds shitty.I think of you as having a monopoly on the title of Forum Four Year Old

Dodger
February 17th, 2022, 12:04
I'm sure glad that arsenal is the only member here that ever had a hissy fit.

I mean the members here are always so cool - calm - and collected, regardless if they feel slighted or have other members disagreeing with them. Never any temper tantrums in this group of well-heeled mature adults, that's for sure.

Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days. Better yet, let's rake him over some hot coals for a while just for good measures.

StevieWonders
February 17th, 2022, 12:19
I'm sure glad that arsenal is the only member here that ever had a hissy fit.

I mean the members here are always so cool - calm - and collected, regardless if they feel slighted or have other members disagreeing with them. Never any temper tantrums in this group of well-heeled mature adults, that's for sure.

Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days. Better yet, let's rake him over some hot coals for a while just for good measures.”I can promise you, 100% guarantee, the Phuket Sandbox will never ever happen - trust me” - Amazing Dodgems, month after month.

maump
February 18th, 2022, 09:47
Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days. Better yet, let's rake him over some hot coals for a while just for good measures.

Wow you guys can be so ... cruel. I'm glad I have a thick skin....:eek:

StevieWonders
February 18th, 2022, 10:09
Wow you guys can be so ... cruel. I'm glad I have a thick skin....:eek:I suggest you watch The Boys In The Band. I think there's a remake on Netflix

latintopxxx
February 18th, 2022, 13:23
....arsenal who????

francois
February 18th, 2022, 23:36
I suggest you watch The Boys In The Band. I think there's a remake on Netflix

Yes, there is a remake of the classic Boys In The Band now on Netflix; quite similar to original.

goji
February 19th, 2022, 11:19
Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days.

Only the trolls would do that to one of the quality contributors.

If/when Arsenal reappears, putting all the trolls on ignore and keeping them there will probably be more successful than attempting to argue with them.

Also, those who insist on arguing with the trolls, must accept that other members WILL ask for these off topic arguments to be moved.

StevieWonders
February 19th, 2022, 12:07
Only the trolls would do that to one of the quality contributors.

If/when Arsenal reappears, putting all the trolls on ignore and keeping them there will probably be more successful than attempting to argue with them.

Also, those who insist on arguing with the trolls, must accept that other members WILL ask for these off topic arguments to be moved.She's off again - Lady Godiva on her hobby horse

Dodger
February 19th, 2022, 13:51

Works like a charm for me.

Not surprising, the Board Troll has already responded to your comments. He's like a flea bouncing from one persons shirt collar to the next - in a desperate attempt to get under someone's skin where he feeds like a parasite.

Arsenel is way too smart for our resident Parasite. Regardless if he has him on ignore or not, he knows exactly how to handle him - and he doesn't have to Google a Webster Dictionary to do it either.

StevieWonders
February 19th, 2022, 14:08
Works like a charm for me.

Not surprising, the Board Troll has already responded to your comments. He's like a flea bouncing from one persons shirt collar to the next - in a desperate attempt to get under someone's skin where he feeds like a parasite.

Arsenel is way too smart for our resident Parasite. Regardless if he has him on ignore or not, he knows exactly how to handle him - and he doesn't have to Google a Webster Dictionary to do it either.C'mon ladies, demand that Moses ban all those posters you hate. It worked so well for you last time. And your patronal month isn't that far in the future

mr giggles
February 19th, 2022, 14:13
……

He disappeared up his own orifice...