PDA

View Full Version : Thai Boy Cocks

Dodger
August 20th, 2006, 08:53
Hi you maniacs.

I have no idea what I'm about to talk about, but thought the "title" to my post would grab your attention.

I've been inactive on the Board for the past few months and not one of you inconsiderate bastards even noticed. What if I had died, or even worse, what if I lost my interest in the gay world in Thailand all together. Well, let's just put those feelings aside and get on with it.

I've been working my ass off at a grueling pace for the past 3 months and really in need of a break. No, not a break from the Board like Smiles and Pearle...I need a holiday.

In all honesty, my work load isn't the only thing that's been keeping me away from the Board, it's the nature of some of the discussions which seem to be a bit boring to me. I mean let's face it, for us farangs who still have to work our asses of in the West, life really fu*king sucks. You can't even turn a TV on without hearing some crap about those Hezbollah Moran's, or killings on the streets of Iraq, or pissed off Israelis, or pissed off congressmen, or pissed off Muslim's residing in the West. Last night I heard this crap about a Muslim group who reside in London who are pissed off because they feel discriminated against because of all the focus on the MUSLIMS. What the fuck is that all about. I have to fly on airplanes for a living, scared to death that the guy next to me with that stupid looking turban on his head may have a bomb stuck up his ass. And the Muslims think they have something to worry about!

Five weeks to go. Yes, I'm now on the countdown platform trying to visualize how different my life will be in five short weeks. No more Hezbollah bullshit, no more airplanes, no more nothing...just another adventure.

Actually, there is a reason why I entitled this post "Thai Boy Cocks," and that's because that is all I've been thinking about lately. No...there I go stretching the truth again, I think about that ALL the time. With all the money I'm about to blow on my upcoming holiday I could be flying to some remote Caribbean island, or renting a bungalow in Barcelona, or taking a luxury cruise to the Greek Isles, but no, I'm returning to Pattaya instead. Why? Well, that's quite simple. It's those plump and delicious Thai boy cocks that will do it every time. I know, I know...that's not very mature sounding, but it's the truth. I love the company of a nice Thai guy, I enjoy the disco, I enjoy the karaoke clubs, I enjoy those romantic late night dinners, and yes, I like the golden temples and cultural stuff too, but the primary delight, second to none, is that warm and throbbing monument cummg at me (on me, over me, in me) like a rocket.

Have you ever had one you didn't like? Not me. I guess it's the whole package that makes the Thai boys cock so electrifying. The fact that sitting a few feet above his cock is a gorgeous face and vibrant smile certainly doesn't hurt. But after a few minutes of kiss-kiss-touch-feel, it's right to the monument every time.

I'm amused every time I visit the Thailand.Out Gay Website and see how the Thai guys list their profiles. Some say they're tops, some say they're bottoms, and some say they're versatile tops, and some say they're versatile bottoms, and the rest just check the box that states "I'd Rather Not Say." It's those "I'd rather not say guys" that get my attention. I mean if they are not tops, and they are not bottoms, or they are not versatile, then what other preferences are there that they'd rather not talk about. Frankly, I have no idea what my own preference is...so maybe I'm in the "I'd rather not say" category as well. Still being partially in the closest at home, and really getting my first real exposure to Gaydom when I first visited LOS, I never really thought about this too much.

I know I enjoy the top role, although, intentionally spend much more time in the foreplay mode before the mounting action begins...remembering that #1 priority (his cock), but have found myself on the bottom a few times and kind of liked it. I know I'm getting a bit personel now, so please keep this private...OK?

This first time on the bottom was a memory which will never fade. I met this guy at Butterfly Karaoke one night who turned out to be a dedicated "TOP." Hell, how was I to know. He was great looking...probably around 19 Y/O, who the hell knows, I can't read those I.D. cards when I'm smashed anyway. He had a shy mannerism, a smile that lit up the loom and a textbook slim Thai body made of silk. After about an hour (OK 7 minutes) of sexual foreplay, I felt his hand massaging my crack. He kept poking one of his fingers in and out a little which really started turning me on. Maybe it was the 100 Pipers, who knows, but when he rolled me over I was game for anything. Being my first try at this, I was a little nervous, but I remember thinking how nice it felt having his finger softly poking me, and thought the real thing is going to be even better. Little did I know, that what I was about to experience would be the most painful event in my somewhat naive life. When he slid that monster in I thought I was going to die. I remember screaming something to him, but whatever it was, it didn't seem to distract him. It reminded me of the time I watched my wife giving birth to our first child. Her expression switched from one of crazed fury to a vicious hatred as she lashed out with a flurry of vulgar threats to the doctors. He started poking me with that monster again, only a little gentler this time, and I actually thought it was going to feel good this time. I mean it must feel good, or why else do so many other gay guys enjoy it...right? WRONG. He slid that thing in again and it felt like somebody just shoved a baseball bat up my ass. I remember having the thought..."here I am"..."I just finished working my ass off for 4-1/2 months, saved every single penny and flew half way around the world...just to have some stranger stick his dick in my ass. Determined to live-out the adventure, I just buried my face in the pillow and let him do his thing. Remarkably, and still puzzling to this day, I actually started to enjoy it. Once the pain subsided (I was totally numb and bearly concious at that point), I started feeling his rhythm and got turned on just by the mere fact that we were connected.

Why am I talking about this now? I have absolutely no idea. Maybe it's because I'm getting exciting about my upcoming holiday, or maybe it just beats listening to that crap on the television, who knows. But I'm left with one final thought, and that's the beauty of living life to its fullest. Enjoying those little (well, not too little) pleasures in life that make this journey we're all on a little more meaningful. While my TV sits in the "off" position, with all those critically important topics whizzing past me, I'll be laying in my bed dreaming about giving HIM a good blow job. Too bad everybody didn't think the same way. This world would be a hell of a lot better off if people just followed my path.

More blow jobs - less war, that's what I say. If that gets boring, just roll over and bite the pillow...it's all good!

mai pen rai

August 20th, 2006, 09:15
You should write more often! Both hilarious and brought back memories at same time. I have 8 weeks to wait ya lucky s.o.b!

August 20th, 2006, 09:25
" I have absolutely no idea."..nor do I. I thought for a moment you were channelling boygeorge !..but it was a fun piece so have a great time.

Beware..the Age Police will be on to this piece and expect condemnation for being so frank.

don't worry though, they are usually frustrated farangs..never Thais-who have all read the mysterious Book Of Sexual Rules that give precise details of who should sleep with who yet will never tell us where to get a copy.

Have a dick and a Bloody Mary on me and charge it up to my account at the fabulous Niddys Nook.

catawampuscat
August 20th, 2006, 10:19
It is good to get back to the number one reason most of us are here: SEX...

I have found cocks that I didn't like and some are full of silicon or olive oil and some so bent that I felt really sorry for the owner, but
all in all, I have no complaints 95% of the time... I actually am more of an ass and leg man but I would be a liar if I didn't admit I love it all..

Some long time tops find themselves enjoying bottoming and it is my belief that we are all sexual beings with definite preferences
but the best is versatile and when I find a really versatile boy, it is the best with all options open..

Dodger sounds like many of us who have been untouched for too long and is clearly focused on returning to forfill his destiny..
The crazy part is when most of us can afford to retire and stay here, we are long past the age of full sexual potency and some
of us are lucky to enjoy the declining slope of potency, with the help of modern medicine.. Who would have thought our fifties, sixties and even seventies would be our times of plenty.. Only in our fantasies and man oh man is it great to live out your fantasies....

soon, dodger, and you will be back in action and have your hands full.... :cat:

August 20th, 2006, 12:11
Who would have thought our fifties, sixties and even seventies would be our times of plenty.."Youth is wasted on the young"!

I'm only in my early 50's and easing out of my job -- about 90% retired now -- and find my libido also seems to be taking early retirement. <sigh....>

My only hope is that with all this extra time on my hands, boredom will lead me to seek encounters that will encourage my body to produce more of those much-needed hormones. <fingers crossed!>

Also, "a friend told me" that when you cross over into the twilight years that the male appendage shrinks. Please, oh please, tell me that is an old wives tale!!! Use it or lose it?

TrongpaiExpat
August 20th, 2006, 13:45
Wonderful post Dodger. Dodger is one of a few that is not afraid to get very personal in a post unlike most other posters including many that have a high number of posts but say nothing.

Hopefully this will jolt Smiles out of his introspective reprieve.

Well done.

Dodger
August 20th, 2006, 17:25
just as Moses instructed the Israelites, to wear their God-given, unshorn hair under a turban,

Rainwalker my friend...

What in the hell is "unshorn hair"? Does that mean that the Sikhs with "shorn hair" don't have to wear turbans? And what about that God given hair around their cocks? Do the Sikhs have to wrap their unshorn cocks up in a turban as well?

This is all so confusing to me. Every time I hear someone say something about God said this - or God said that, I want to shit. I'm sure the Sikhs consider their turbans to be sacred, as do the American Indians with their headbands and died bird feathers, or the Italian Mafioso with those stupid looking Fedora's, but it's all a bunch of bullshit as far as I'm concerned. It's what's inside a persons head that matters...regardless if their hair is shorn or unshorn.

Just give me a nice thick unshorn Thai cock and I'm happy. For those who want to run around believing that what they wear on their heads is somehow sacred, the more power to them. I ran into a family in Arkansas one time who walk around with buckets on their heads. It must be another "God" thing.

mai pen rai

Bob
August 20th, 2006, 21:27
Great post, Dodger. First you "hook" us in here with the title, veer off to the left and right, and then bring us back to the enticing hook. A rollercoaster ride of fun.

I'm about 8 weeks away from the next adventure and I look forward to the trips as a way of forgetting about the daily grind of world and local news. Sometimes I think it's pathetic (for me) going through the weekly work grind and the weekly home grind (cleaning, laundry, and yardwork can get a bit repetititve) while daily day-dreaming about LOS, the one thai cock I know all too well, etc. But I do it anyway. Something about the human condition that makes one concentrate on what one doesn't have at the moment....

Thanks for the post. Although you haven't convinced me to try pillow biting, you made me think about you-know-who's you-know-what. :cheers:

Monty-old
August 21st, 2006, 01:13
I know your problem, it is the the same that I will have next week.
YOU ARE HOME SICK, But Mai Pen Rai.
I hope to see you soon at Monty's B & B for breaky,
the Pool bar afternoons , for all that EYE Candy.
And Monty's Encharted Hut for a wonderfull evening.
As I tell everyone, if you enjoy ,, tell your friends .
If NOT Tell Me.
Love Monty

Dodger
August 21st, 2006, 02:46
Hi Monty...you hit the nail right on the head my friend...I'M HOMESICK!

I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed about sitting at the B&B - just relaxing with a good cup of coffee and chatting with you and Lek. It's the perfect beginning to a day. If I close my eyes right now I can hear the sounds of the motorbikes zinging down the soi as I smell the sweet aroma of Borkum Riff Cavendish Cherry in the air. Yes, those are the meaningful things in my life, and I'm counting the days till my return.

I also miss my daily CHEESEBURGER!!! All those ridiculous posts about the cheeseburgers at Niddy's Nook, and all I could do is shake my head. They're almost as plump and juicy as....you know what. See, there I go again with my one train mind.

See you at the Hut on 25 September.

Vic

August 21st, 2006, 03:29
Dodger, although I don't know you, you sound like a lot of fun. Wish I was there while you're in Pattaya, but unfortunately, I still have 81 days, 10 hours and 37 minutes until my plane takes off.

Reading your post brought back memories when I tried being a bottom for the first time in the LOS. Fortunately, it wasn't that bad and I enjoyed it. Then again, he couldn't have been more than 5" and thats being generous.

I know you will have a wonderful trip and looking forward to reading about your exploits when u return.

August 21st, 2006, 10:11
Reading your post brought back memories when I tried being a bottom for the first time in the LOS. Fortunately, it wasn't that bad and I enjoyed it. Then again, he couldn't have been more than 5" and thats being generous. I am not a size queen, but sometimes I think a "small one" on a top is worse than a "big one." (Hint: Poke, poke, poke vs gliding in and out while never exiting) :-)