PDA

View Full Version : Willkommen in Bayern!

arsenal
February 1st, 2022, 06:49
Taken in happier times when they were both more active. steviewonders and his lifelong 'chum', frequent, holidaying in Bavaria.

arsenal
February 2nd, 2022, 10:03
A few more rare stills from steviewonders and his lifelong 'chum', frequent's Bavarian holiday..

arsenal
February 2nd, 2022, 18:02
Will your lifelong 'chum', frequent, be joining you for the Bavarian sausage platter?

StevieWonders
February 2nd, 2022, 23:04
Will your lifelong 'chum', frequent, be joining you for the Bavarian sausage platter?Tuesday is sausage night at G’s, known for some reason as “curryworst night”

arsenal
February 5th, 2022, 07:39
Oh stevie. Poor arsenal, unable to join us on our Bavarian bottom slapping jamboree.
Yes frequent. But that's more bottom slapping for us. My turn I think.

StevieWonders
February 5th, 2022, 07:54
Oh stevie. Poor arsenal, unable to join us on our Bavarian bottom slapping jamboree. Yes frequent. But that's more bottom slapping for us. My turn I think.Surely you realise I have at least ten colleagues with me in Bavaria. Think Roman numerals.

arsenal
February 6th, 2022, 09:59
"Surely you realise I have at least ten colleagues with me in Bavaria..."

stevie and his lifelong chum, frequent with some of their colleagues explaining their love of lederhosen.

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2022, 10:03
"Surely you realise I have at least ten colleagues with me in Bavaria..."

stevie and his lifelong chum, frequent with some of their colleagues explaining their love of lederhosen.Apposite

arsenal
February 6th, 2022, 12:00
Xoholics Anonymous .
My name is steviewonders/frequent and I'm addicted to the letter X.

goji
February 6th, 2022, 12:10
Off topic again.

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2022, 12:34
Off topic again.No longer a Moderator arsenal is suffering Relevance Deprivation Syndrome and the current Moderators seem content to let him pull every topic off while pulling himself off. It’s an act of kindness really - occupational therapy

arsenal
February 6th, 2022, 12:39
"Off topic again"

Actually not. It's titled The Brink of War with no inference in the title to which war. steviewonders is on the brink of war with the whole board permanently. See, on topic. Easy.