PDA

View Full Version : A gift.

arsenal
January 20th, 2022, 23:16
Some THAI men from THAILAND who say SAWATDEE and are perhaps GAY. A gift for the [Deleted] who keeps moving the threads. Probably cristian, [Deleted]..

Some text was deleted under rule 2.3.

Jellybean

latintopxxx
January 21st, 2022, 00:33
...kinda cruel to make fun of the less fortunate

Moses
January 21st, 2022, 01:53
arsenal, it is quite childish and you know it... no fun here :(

dinagam
January 21st, 2022, 07:33
...kinda cruel to make fun of the less fortunate

Latin, this person is not less fortunate, but very trendy according to the tribal fashion trade...

latintopxxx
January 21st, 2022, 13:43
.....dinagam...i'd sayu u r a dick.....only a dick is useful.....

dinagam
January 21st, 2022, 16:09
....only a dick is useful.....

This c@nt is also quite useful.
If you don't believe me ask Dodger.

Image deleted. Violation of rule 3.2.3

arsenal
January 23rd, 2022, 04:13
"arsenal, it is quite childish and you know it... no fun here"

Well Moses we've got Dodger and SW running duplicate threads, we've got latin and his pre-pubescent mutterings and we've got squirrels moving things about so childish seems to be very much in vogue here.

So. Seven who's from China gets moved. If I post photos of Kong who's from Cambodia but who I met in Thailand and worked in a gay bar though he himself is straight which forum does he go in?
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay World
Everything Else

Might I suggest you set up a 24 hour hotline so we can be sure where to.post things.

latintopxxx
January 23rd, 2022, 06:09
if its naked "boy" butt then just post it...like now...stop asking silly questions...if u ask they can say no...be l;ike nike..just do it..

dinagam
January 23rd, 2022, 07:14
Latin, I posted one just for you (#6),but it got taken away. I feel like being in a penal colony, just like Djokovic.

arsenal
January 23rd, 2022, 08:58
"Latin, I posted one just for you (#6),but it got taken away. I feel like being in a penal colony, just like Djokovic."

The squirrels are stealing everybody's nuts..

StevieWonders
January 23rd, 2022, 10:21
I feel like being in a penal colony, just like Djokovic."
Surely "like the Uighurs" would be a more appropriate analogy for you?

Dodger
January 23rd, 2022, 10:37
If I post photos of Kong who's from Cambodia but who I met in Thailand and worked in a gay bar though he himself is straight which forum does he go in?
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay World
Everything Else.

If we had a forum for Str8 Thailand I guess that would be the place for Kong. But since we don't, it seems logical that he belongs in the Gay Thailand forum, with the caveat that he would have to convert to being gay - unless in fact he moves back to Cambodia, in which case he would belong in the Str8 Cambodia forum if we had one. But, since we don't, if he moves back to Cambodia and remains Str8 he then belongs in the Everything Else forum.......LOL

Who said "Globalization" wouldn't have its challenges?

arsenal
January 23rd, 2022, 11:37
Take another look stevie. Your quote was not posted by me.

arsenal
January 23rd, 2022, 11:42
"If we had a forum for Str8 Thailand I guess that would be the place for Kong. But since we don't, it seems logical that he belongs in the Gay Thailand forum, with the caveat that he would have to convert to being gay - unless in fact he moves back to Cambodia, in which case he would belong in the Str8 Cambodia forum if we had one. But, since we don't, if he moves back to Cambodia and remains Str8 he then belongs in the Everything Else forum.......LOL

Who said "Globalization" wouldn't have its challenges?"

This just proves what an apparitchik and jobsworth whoever moved it was. I would add Dodger that the combined contribution of all of the squirrels to this board doesn't add up to either you or me. But no matter. no more naked Chinese boy photos will be posted.

dinagam
January 23rd, 2022, 11:47
He's equally confused as Biden.
Provisional diagnosis : dementia.
The low tide has exposed his naked derrière after spending a long time in the water thinking that his shame was out of view...

Dodger
January 23rd, 2022, 14:08
But no matter. no more naked Chinese boy photos will be posted.

I agree...fuck em!

Just send them to me via PM.

maump
January 24th, 2022, 20:48
Well I certainly agree that absent anything interesting to talk about. naked boy pictures are best!

there sure is a lot of whining about things here.... sound like American MAGA Christians. woe is me:))

Manforallseasons
January 25th, 2022, 00:21
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeVT3tGy/

goji
January 25th, 2022, 10:26
Here's a rare example of one that is worth seeing on Tik Tok:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML8NmvaA/

latintopxxx
January 25th, 2022, 13:19
omg...poor thing needs a feed...at least 12 meals behind...those prominent ribs...if it was a cat the spca would come knocking on the door

Manforallseasons
January 25th, 2022, 15:10
omg...poor thing needs a feed...at least 12 meals behind...those prominent ribs...if it was a cat the spca would come knocking on the door

I don't normally agree with you however, it is a far cry even referring to him/her as a boy let alone "worth seeing".

maump
January 26th, 2022, 04:07
Here's a rare example of one that is worth seeing on Tik Tok:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML8NmvaA/

I would definitely hit that. of course... been so long you could have posted anything.

as a person who has superficially explored tiktok, there is lots of twink pussy on the service.