PDA

View Full Version : Oh my Gosh! Smiles & Pearl are eloping?

travelerjim
August 19th, 2006, 17:35
Sirius said in a recent post today:

"By the way (Pearl) - I thought you were eloping with Smiles. Did he leave you waiting at the church?"

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!

.......and all the while I thought Smiles was just taking a break from this board and Pearl was too :-)

Geeesh.....When will I ever learn? You really never can trust what is posted on this board.....and I was so taken in by both Smiles' and Pearls' swan song!

Pearl & Smiles....Have a fun filled life together......and be sure to tell us all about that "first night" when you get back from your honeymoon - rafting the Ping River ...

Happy Days...and Nights too :-)

TravelerJim
www.tjinsurance.com (http://www.tjinsurance.com) .

ps...Smiles...let me set the record clear...my International Health Policy does not cover "maternity"....both you and Pearl are "on your own"....might I suggest "abstinence" ???

August 19th, 2006, 20:40
is this suposed to be funy? on wat planet?

(0)

August 19th, 2006, 23:33
or you can say I'm a fruitloop but I'm not completely insane !!! :geek: :geek:

Smiles and I would be at each others throats within minutes,,can't give a reason why but I feel it in my water, But he's a lovelychap really.

And any more of this tripe I will be back sooner than you think with LMTUin tow.

you have been warned !!!!!!

( mind you, with me as Nurse Nancy caring after my relative and Smiles playing Claus Von Bulow, something interesting could develop..we may get Smiles into a Ocean Tower condo before he knows it)

catawampuscat
August 20th, 2006, 00:32
Traveller Jim is full of surprises..I expected him to respond to the NWA thread and he surprised me with a silly thread about nonsense...
OK, that ends my stereotyped image of TJ as a no nonsense insurance agent.. Still, I perfer the informative threads TJ is so generous to
share with all of us, especially about airlines and deals... :compress: :cat: