PDA

View Full Version : Test and Go status

goji
January 3rd, 2022, 13:15
Apparently those who already have a Thai pass approved will have to arrive before 10 Jan.

As the pass is for specific entry dates, I guess anyone who has a pass for arrival after 10 Jan will be unable to use Test and Go, as new Thai Pass applications are suspended. Apparently until the end of the month.

All this stupidity just for a less severe variant, which is already in Thailand.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=482656199887315&id=100044288176713&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile#!/photo.php?fbid=482655693220699&id=100044288176713&set=a.212825276870410&source=48&refid=52&__tn__=EH-R

DoubleDutch
January 3rd, 2022, 13:27
The only difference, people arriving with Thailand Pass now to Jan 10th, the 5-7th day test now has to be PCR, previously antigen rapid test was enough.

Still, everyone I know, who were coming to Thailand, has now cancelled their plans, even friends of mine who have the Thailand Pass, they lost airline tickets, cost of prepaid quarantine hotel, mandatory insurance. No one wants to take a chance with what kind of new lunacy will be coming up.

Everyone here I talk to, expects some kind of lockdown as soon as infection numbers go up. They are still counting infection numbers, may as well be counting people with runny nose.

gerefan2
January 3rd, 2022, 13:57
It’s their way of keeping tourists out. Pure and Simple.

You know when you’re not wanted.

Dodger
January 3rd, 2022, 14:11
Still, everyone I know, who were coming to Thailand, has now cancelled their plans,......

Same here, and that includes my daughter and her husband (at my advice) who were planning to visit at the end of February - early March. Too many uncertainties. I'm not blaming Thailand for this, any more than any one country can be blamed for the consequences of the virus(s).

Once Thailand has a higher percentage of vaccinated people (with a real vaccine - not Sinovac), and the case numbers decline, we can hope for better days

As far as you guys who are in-country now, I just hope you can continue to have a good time and return home safely..

StevieWonders
January 3rd, 2022, 14:19
Same here, and that includes my daughter and her husband (at my advice) who were planning to visit at the end of February - early March. Too many uncertainties. Oh dear, and I was so looking forward to reports of your discussions with her and her hubby about your addiction to prostitutes young enough to be (at least) her children