PDA

View Full Version : Street Party in Boyztown New Years Eve??

gerefan2
December 30th, 2021, 16:01
An acquaintance tells me there is some sort of street party in Boyztown tomorrow, New Years Eve
Apparently a communal affair.
Anyone of our “locals” know anything about it?

goji
December 30th, 2021, 16:33
There is a sign outside Boyz Town referring to a White Party on 31 Dec from 7:00 pm.

The photo upload on Android isn't working, even after downsizing to under 800 pixels, so I cannot post a picture.

StevieWonders
December 30th, 2021, 16:41
There is a sign outside Boyz Town referring to a White Party on 31 Dec from 7:00 pm.

The photo upload on Android isn't working, even after downsizing to under 800 pixels, so I cannot post a picture.Surely in this day that’s a misnomer. It should be called the Privilege Party

Manforallseasons
December 30th, 2021, 19:32
….

goji
December 30th, 2021, 22:58
I don't have anything white here. So it's a choice between fashioning a bed sheet into some kind of KKK outfit or ignoring the whites only policy. Think I shall go for the latter and in the most unlikely event that I'm barred, there is the choice between counting the cockroaches in Sunee or going to the far more lively Jomtien.

dab69
December 31st, 2021, 00:17
Hope someone posts pics of this.

I'm game for pics of cockroaches in Sunee too...

Jellybean
December 31st, 2021, 00:45
I don't have anything white here. So it's a choice between fashioning a bed sheet into some kind of KKK outfit or ignoring the whites only policy. Think I shall go for the latter and in the most unlikely event that I'm barred, there is the choice between counting the cockroaches in Sunee or going to the far more lively Jomtien.

I've heard of toga parties, goji but, unfortunately, I was never lucky enough to be invited to any. You could therefore go to the White Party as a Roman emperor by turning two white bed sheets into a toga. I'm guessing you'd attract a lot of attention from the right quarters. But remember, no socks with your caligae (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligae#:~:text=Caligae%20%28Latin%3B%20singular%2 0caliga%29%20are%20heavy-soled%20hobnailed%20military,by%20Roman%20legionar y%20foot-soldiers%20and%20auxiliaries%2C%20including%20cava lry.). ;)

Random photo taken from the Internet

dinagam
December 31st, 2021, 06:55
12041[/ATTACH]
Random photo taken from the Internet

... and no underwear too..

StevieWonders
December 31st, 2021, 07:14
... and no underwear too.. Known as "going commando" I believe

goji
December 31st, 2021, 10:50
Hope someone posts pics of this.

Whilst posting pictures works nicely on my Windows PC, that's 5000 miles away.

When I try uploads on my Android devices, I get such illogical errors as
"Upload Errors 20211230_172347.jpg - This PNG image has the incorrect file extension"

Hence no holiday snaps.

Manforallseasons
December 31st, 2021, 11:39
Sunee Plaza White Party: https://youtu.be/JdleuSSksCQ

https://youtu.be/JdleuSSksCQ

Dodger
December 31st, 2021, 13:32
That put a lump in my throat.

arsenal
December 31st, 2021, 14:09
Whenever I post photos I've taken I always reduce them to about 25% of their original size. Thus loads of holiday pics though not for nearly two years now.

Long pause for long sobbing.

White Party. The night that Sunee peaked. The whole place was packed. I won a bottle of beer in Michaels Corner Bar. Krazy was heaving.. We got seats at the bar and several times offed Em plus two colleagues were dancing naked above me. Holy fuck...where did it all go?

Manforallseasons
December 31st, 2021, 14:13
That put a lump in my throat.

I also got a lump but not in my throat !

francois
December 31st, 2021, 21:31
The videos that lads sent me show a big crowd in Boyztown tonight. Nice video of fire dancers and a "lady" in white, on stilts and boys in white dancing on the soi.

Nirish guy
December 31st, 2021, 23:07
Lovely video with a great soundtrack - just a pity the only thing I couldn't get out of my head while watching it was that it was like looking at the video someone had put together of the recently deceased life and the video being played as they lowered the coffin down into the floor at their crematorium service :-(

Manforallseasons
January 1st, 2022, 00:25
Lovely video with a great soundtrack - just a pity the only thing I couldn't get out of my head while watching it was that it was like looking at the video someone had put together of the recently deceased life and the video being played as they lowered the coffin down into the floor at their crematorium service :-(

Totally agree except for the recently deceased part as it was so long ago only the bones would be left.

goji
January 1st, 2022, 01:17
Boyztown did rather well. Admittedly, I'd choose the old Sunee Plaza ahead of this, but in 2021-2, this was a good choice.

vnman
January 1st, 2022, 03:05
Sunee Plaza White Party: https://youtu.be/JdleuSSksCQ

https://youtu.be/JdleuSSksCQ

Someone in that video was wanted by Interpol years ago.

gerefan2
January 1st, 2022, 07:08
Here you go....

dab69
January 1st, 2022, 07:26
It's alive!

Dodger
January 1st, 2022, 08:30
It's alive!

Amazing to see...really lifts the spirits.

A good start.

a447
January 1st, 2022, 10:13
They've bounced back!

Why did we ever doubt them?

goji
January 1st, 2022, 10:22
The Android app I was using to edit photos claimed to reduce them below 800 pixels, but still left file sizes of over 5MB whilst also showing sub 800 pixel size, which cannot be right. I'm now trying a different photo editor.

The most amusing part of the show was when they were twirling one of those flaming sticks around and a piece flew off and was burning away under someone's table until the ice bucket was used to extinguish it.

dab69
January 2nd, 2022, 09:56
Special THANKS to goji for the pics!