PDA

View Full Version : Laos is opening!

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2021, 12:40
Not sure if you guys have seen the news, but Laos is opening come Jan 1st. Fuck me, has this ever been a long wait. I finally get to go see my guy.

Oh, and Leo finally gets to leave his abusive relationship, so that'll be cool.

StevieWonders
December 26th, 2021, 13:24
Not sure if you guys have seen the news, but Laos is opening come Jan 1st. Fuck me, has this ever been a long wait. I finally get to go see my guy.

Oh, and Leo finally gets to leave his abusive relationship, so that'll be cool.
Do keep up Matt - I posted this a week ago but the Mods think so little of Laos that they moved it to "Everything Else" - https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22543-Good-news-for-Matt-Not-so-good-for-Laos. On the other hand it's tourists on guided tours only, and it was announced before Thailand suspended Test & Go (or, as it's known among my friends Touch & Go)

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2021, 13:48
Sorry, I'm a little busy, and can't keep up with every single post you make on SGT.

I know it's a little touch and go, as is everything at this point. As long as I can get though the border, I'll be good.

Can't wait to give my guy a hug, that's going to be awesome.

StevieWonders
December 26th, 2021, 13:53
Sorry, I'm a little busy, and can't keep up with every single post you make on SGT.

I know it's a little touch and go, as is everything at this point. As long as I can get though the border, I'll be good.

Can't wait to give my guy a hug, that's going to be awesome.
Although not a parent I really do know how limited the attention span is of the average 10 year old - and you're very average

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2021, 14:30
I didn't know 2 years was a short attention span, but ok.

cdnmatt
December 26th, 2021, 21:38
Although not a parent I really do know how limited the attention span is of the average 10 year old - and you're very average

Too bad you never adopted, because then you might not be such a prick all the time.

StevieWonders
December 27th, 2021, 07:06
Too bad you never adopted, because then you might not be such a prick all the time.As Alice Roosevelt Longsworth said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me"

dinagam
December 27th, 2021, 07:35
Be mindful not to sit on his walking stick...

arsenal
December 27th, 2021, 08:26
"Be mindful not to sit on his walking stick..."

Whose? Matt's white one or SW's/Sglad's/frequent's old age one.

StevieWonders
December 27th, 2021, 08:54
"Be mindful not to sit on his walking stick..."

Whose? Matt's white one or SW's/Sglad's/frequent's old age one.Mine is a zimmer frame