PDA

View Full Version : Sputnik V is showing the best virus neutralization results against Omicron in comparison with other vaccines

Moses
December 18th, 2021, 02:24
Official statement from Gamaleya Institute:

Sputnik V has demonstrated 3-7x less of a reduction in virus neutralizing activity against Omicron as compared to data from other vaccine producers: 11.8 times decrease of VNA for Sputnik V in contrast with 41 times decrease for Pfizer-BioNTech (according to the study led by scientists from Africa Health Research Institute published on Dec 7, 2021) 49-84 times decrease for Moderna (according to the study published by research group from scientific institutes including Vaccine Research Center on Dec 15, 2021).

So far, Sputnik V is showing the best virus neutralization results against Omicron in comparison with other vaccines.

https://sputnikvaccine.com/newsroom/pressreleases/sputnik-v-induces-robust-neutralizing-antibody-response-to-omicron-variant-which-is-further-strength/

dinagam
December 18th, 2021, 07:48

a447
December 18th, 2021, 08:35
"..the worst crime in human history?

A strange comment made by someone wearing a kippah.

goji
December 18th, 2021, 12:29
People marking their own work highly is not exactly unknown, so we should not be surprised to see the Gamaleya institute rating it's own vaccine highly.

I guess it would be even more successful if a high percentage ofthe Russians all actually used it.

mr giggles
December 18th, 2021, 13:54

Ding-bat,
To re-quote:
.. this is a forum for male whoremongers, I think you have landed on the wrong site. Perhaps your display of frightful ignorance will go down better on some right-wing extremist sites like 8chan, Brand New Tube, Parler, Gab or TheDonald. There are plenty of conspiracy theories, fringe ideas, disinformation and outright lies there to fill your days.

They say ignorance is bliss, but I find yours rather disturbing.

dinagam
December 18th, 2021, 14:55
You are in blissful ignorance and denial yourself...

Brad the Impala
December 24th, 2021, 19:37
People marking their own work highly is not exactly unknown, so we should not be surprised to see the Gamaleya institute rating it's own vaccine highly.

I guess it would be even more successful if a high percentage ofthe Russians all actually used it.

Or if there was ANY independent verification of the claims