PDA

View Full Version : Siamroads. Gay guides and companions in Bangkok. PostCovid thread.

Moses
December 13th, 2021, 16:26
Siamroads started to get orders again. We had no bookings since Jan 2020 till November 2021. Now we are in business again. Thanks to our customers.

This thread will be about gay tours in Bangkok and about companions and guides who are working there.

Moses
December 13th, 2021, 16:29
Please welcome our new guide in Bangkok Andy.

Andy is 22 yo UNI student, guide, concierge and companion in Bangkok, Thailand.
Hobbies: music, cooking.
Languages: English (fluent), Chinese (fluent), Thai.

Full profile: https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

Moses
December 19th, 2021, 14:14
Fresh one testimonial on Mac's tour:

Last Tuesday I had my tour with Mac in Bangkok. It was a great experience! Mac had managed to turn my requirements for the tour into a great experience that was way beyond what I expected.

We toured local neighbourhoods and markets, I got to understand much better what types of streetfood there are and what I would enjoy most. Mac was also very knowledgeable about Thai culture and religion. I got very good explanations about many things in Thai life. We tried all kinds of Thai transport which was great and it took us to many different places in the city. In the evening we went to an award winning but very local restaurant where I tried some of the staple food in Asia. All in all I had a great experience and I would recommend Mac to everybody who visits Thailand.

Thanks for arranging this for me!

Best regards, L.

Keith
December 19th, 2021, 15:58
Possible duplicate.

Very glad to see that Mac is still operating as a guide. I used him several times now 2 years ago, and he was great. I know he has had a thought time, and it was very good to read this post. I hope to see him in 2022.

Keith
December 19th, 2021, 15:59
* tough time ... (Predictive text!).

Brad the Impala
December 19th, 2021, 19:36
I'm not looking for a guide, but if I was I would be interested in his vaccine status.

Moses
December 20th, 2021, 18:36
I'm not looking for a guide, but if I was I would be interested in his vaccine status.

We don't allow to guide to work with us unless he is vaccinated in full.

Andy is vaccinated and had booster 3 weeks ago. Mac is vaccinated also.

Brad the Impala
December 20th, 2021, 21:36
We don't allow to guide to work with us unless he is vaccinated in full.

Andy is vaccinated and had booster 3 weeks ago. Mac is vaccinated also.

That's great and very sensible. Quite a collection of handsome and knowledgeable young men.

Moses
December 21st, 2021, 18:34
Right now Siamroads has 2 full-time guides in Bangkok: Mac and Andy.

Esso and Olay are working by weekends only (including Friday evening) - guys have another job at weekdays.

The most significant changes happens in Ohh's life - he is now located in Ubon province, growing fruits and decorative plants at his eco-farm, and builds up his guest house. We hope to announce new tour soon: 2-3 days of living on eco-farm, visiting local temples and communities plus 1-2 days tour to Laos - to Pakse, the capital of the most populous southern Laotian province Champasak on Mekong river.

a447
December 21st, 2021, 19:51
We hope to announce new tour soon: 2-3 days of living on eco-farm, visiting local temples and communities plus 1-2 days tour to Laos - to Pakse, the capital of the most populous southern Laotian province Champasak on Mekong river.

I love the idea of going off the beaten track.

So that's actually something I think I'd be interested in, especially if it's a private tour with just the 2 of us.

Moses
December 22nd, 2021, 01:08
So that's actually something I think I'd be interested in, especially if it's a private tour with just the 2 of us.

All Siamroads tours are off the beaten track unless client asks to visit main attractions - we do private personal tailored tours. Client is in contact with guide 2 weeks prior of the tour and they plan tour together. Siamroads has no "programs".

Also: since tour is personal and private - only client and guide are on tour - no groups, no buses, no hidden marketing in shops for commission.

Moses
February 4th, 2022, 15:34
Just reminder: despite of all COVID issues, Siamroads.com is working as usual.

Here are fresh pics of Mac visiting the shelter for tigers. You may book Mac's time and visit this place with Mac here https://siamroads.com/mac/

Moses
February 14th, 2022, 22:04
First ever review on Andy's tour:

Andy's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

Brad the Impala
February 15th, 2022, 04:38
Have you got any guides in Ukraine yet? :)

StevieWonders
February 15th, 2022, 05:21
Are any of your guides medically trained? A friend of mine has recently had a catheter installed to manage his urinary incontinence and has asked me to investigate the "medically trained Body Servant style of guide" to help him on his proposed upcoming tour of Bangkok

Moses
February 15th, 2022, 05:52
Are any of your guides medically trained? A friend of mine has recently had a catheter installed to manage his urinary incontinence and has asked me to investigate the "medically trained Body Servant style of guide" to help him on his proposed upcoming tour of Bangkok

It's joke, right?

Moses
February 15th, 2022, 05:52
Have you got any guides in Ukraine yet? :)

What part of Siam roads lays in Ukraine? :)))

StevieWonders
February 15th, 2022, 07:37
It's joke, right?Having a catheter implanted for urinary incontinence isn't a joke for him

Moses
February 15th, 2022, 13:02
Having a catheter implanted for urinary incontinence isn't a joke for him

catheter itself doesn't need to be served by second person unless owner has one or no hands

StevieWonders
February 15th, 2022, 13:34
catheter itself doesn't need to be served by second person unless owner has one or no handsYou're confusing needs and wants

Moses
February 15th, 2022, 13:44
You're confusing needs and wants

well, looks like I confuse tourists and perverts

latintopxxx
February 15th, 2022, 13:44
...dont feed the trolls.....

StevieWonders
February 15th, 2022, 14:16
well, looks like I confuse tourists and pervertsOn SGT? What a quaint idea. Surely you want to cash in on Thailand's desire to become a medical tourism centre?

Moses
February 15th, 2022, 14:42
Surely you want to cash in on Thailand's desire to become a medical tourism centre?

No, I don't. I left that to insurance companies and hospitals.

Andy
February 15th, 2022, 15:46
What part of Siam roads lays in Ukraine? :)))

If one of the respected forum members gets lost on the Siam roads one day and finds himself in Moscow, I will be happy to gide him around the city for just a couple of vodka shots ;-)

StevieWonders
February 16th, 2022, 03:53
No, I don't. I left that to insurance companies and hospitals.I've advised him to try to find Thai guys who might be interested in golden showers. One of our members according to a recent post claims expertise in licking public lavatory seats who may be able to suggest something

Blueskytoday
February 16th, 2022, 22:13
I would be Nice IF some of the guides were available at the end of the day's tour,,,,giving massages was also in the works.....Just a thought...make a nice ending to the day...

latintopxxx
February 16th, 2022, 22:36
...oh honestly...read between the lines...

Moses
February 16th, 2022, 22:46
I would be Nice IF some of the guides were available at the end of the day's tour,,,,giving massages was also in the works.....Just a thought...make a nice ending to the day...

You should to visit Chiang Mai then - Woody is professional masseur with license https://siamroads.com/woody-chiang-mai/, for other guides of Siamroads is forbidden to visit client's rooms, only guides with official massage license may do it (currently: Woody in Chiang Mai and JM on Boracay).

and if you will want "something more" then you should visit owned by Woody massage parlor for gays and you may choose one of boys there (Siamroads isn't affiliated with this services), regular massage is available there as well.

Magnum
February 19th, 2022, 11:33
"We hope to announce new tour soon: 2-3 days of living on eco-farm, visiting local temples and communities plus 1-2 days tour to Laos - to Pakse"

Do you have any pictures / testimonials / reports for this trip? Thanks

StevieWonders
February 19th, 2022, 12:10
"We hope to announce new tour soon: 2-3 days of living on eco-farm, visiting local temples and communities plus 1-2 days tour to Laos - to Pakse"

Do you have any pictures / testimonials / reports for this trip? ThanksAs I recall the quickest way to Pakse is from Ubon Ratchathani, but I didn't know Laos had re-opened its land borders except near Vientiane and designated "Green Travel Zones" but I'm not sure Pakse is a "Green Travel Zone"

Moses
February 19th, 2022, 13:09

Do you have any pictures / testimonials / reports for this trip? Thanks

Ohh finishing to build up guesthouse. There is no bookings yet. I will post photos soon.

Moses
February 19th, 2022, 13:18
As I recall the quickest way to Pakse is from Ubon Ratchathani, but I didn't know Laos had re-opened its land borders except near Vientiane and designated "Green Travel Zones" but I'm not sure Pakse is a "Green Travel Zone"

No, Pakse isn't in Green Zone yet.

Moses
February 27th, 2022, 19:31
One more review on Andy's service. Andy's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

12366 (https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/)

Andy is a great and outgoing tour guide and companion. He amazed me with his creative and tailored approach for my sightseeing.

I guess he would probably keep one entertained and never bored even in a desert, but considering how interesting Bangkok is he made the trip truly unforgettable.

I have been to Bangkok a few times already but seeing the city with Andy was a totally different and immersive experience! local art places, cycling around hidden parks, bar hopping or local culinary gems (which didn't drain the pocket).

If I had to summarize in one sentence - He make one me feel special. The only regrettable part of the tour was that it had to end so soon.

I would recommend Andy to anyone who would like to experience something different than the typical tourist attractions or just want to relax and enjoy the beautiful and interesting city.
Of course if you want to see the regular places I am sure that he will also fulfill the task of the guide perfectly to your satisfaction.

thanks to Andy and to SIamroads for making it possible
Ian

Moses
March 6th, 2022, 14:58
The fresh review on Mac's 3-day tour:
Mac's profile and photos: https://siamroads.com/mac/

Mac was my guide for 3 days and was exceptional. He is so knowledgeable, polite and really made my trip so free of any stress or worry. His English is amazing and really helped me discover how wonderful Thailand is - thank you so much - with my highest recommendation!

With many thanks - Mr. Adams

ด้วยความยินดีอย่ งยิ่งที่ฉันขอขอบ ุณและคำแนะนำอย่า งสูงสุดสำหรับมัค ุเทศก์ Mac - ขอบคุณมาก

Moses
June 5th, 2022, 14:50
New review on Andy's tour:

A Worthwhile Adventure

Andy was very thoughtful in choosing an itinerary that suited our interests. He combined the right amount of walking, relaxation, and sightseeing while being very mindful of the time. In addition, we appreciated his prompt communication, hospitality, and friendliness. Without him, we would not have been able to experience Bangkok off the beaten path. We could not recommend him enough!

VK&PY

Andy's profile is here https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

Moses
September 9th, 2022, 18:03
New review on Mac's tour:

Moses
May 26th, 2023, 14:07
Please welcome new tour guide from Siamroads - Sunny

Sunny is experienced professional tour guide, will work in Bangkok by weekends.
Full profile and pictures are here: https://siamroads.com/guide-in-bangkok-sunny-thailand/

13142 (https://siamroads.com/guide-in-bangkok-sunny-thailand/)

Keith
May 29th, 2023, 00:30
Please welcome new tour guide from Siamroads - Sunny

Sunny is experienced professional tour guide, will work in Bangkok by weekends.
Full profile and pictures are here: https://siamroads.com/guide-in-bangkok-sunny-thailand/

13142 (https://siamroads.com/guide-in-bangkok-sunny-thailand/)

Thanks. I see Andy is not on your list any more? Has he left Bangkok? I hope to be there mid July.

Moses
May 29th, 2023, 15:12
Thanks. I see Andy is not on your list any more? Has he left Bangkok? I hope to be there mid July.

Andy got full time job after graduation in UNI and has no time to work as guide anymore, sorry.

Keith
May 29th, 2023, 16:10
Andy got full time job after graduation in UNI and has no time to work as guide anymore, sorry.

Ok. Thanks for info. Glad he got job. What is UNI? He couldn't decide whether to be a lawyer or not!

Moses
December 10th, 2023, 14:01
New review on Mac's service:

I have recently completed a trip to Thailand.

I had Mac as a companion/guide. I cannot recommend him enough!

His communication via WhatsApp prior to my arrival was excellent. He assisted me with transport arrangements and was happy to help with anything by request and as it happened. I was able to enjoy some of the most beautiful touring sites, get in a lot of the best shopping available. Mac also showed me around the nightlife areas in the later hours whilst advising me on everything i needed to know to safely enjoy the entertainment, also the dangers and traps that lurk for foreigners and how to avoid them.

Not only is he a wonderful, caring and client focused young man, he is extremely knowledgeable about everything from Thai history, culture and customs. He even advised on the best times of day to visits certain areas and when to employ different modes of transport to avoid untimely delays in traffic or otherwise.

When you employ a guide for 14 hours in a day, they will need to eat as well. Mac was happy to source inexpensive food from street vendors to save me money, However I insisted he join me inside the beautiful and cost effective Thai food establishments that he introduced me to. Even then Mac would only have a very basic dish, forever keeping and eye on my expenditure.

Mac, if you read this thank-you! You are an absolute angel and a truly amazing tour companion. I will use him again and again on my future visits.

Cheers Rob

Mac's page with photos and reservation is here: https://siamroads.com/mac/

Keith
December 10th, 2023, 17:33
I agree with all these comments about Mac. In particular, how he has to be forced to eat! I hope to see him on my next visit to Bangkok.

Moses
December 15th, 2023, 21:57
One more review on Mac's service:

MAC is a very nice guy, very friendly, attentive, full of good will and good vibes, he knows the city well and has always good tips for his customers, he always endeavours to please them so that they have the best memories of their tour with him. It would be even better if he was a bit better organized because he tends to be a bit messy. But since he is still fairly young, he will learn to improve himself on that point, in his own interest and that of his customers. Ian