PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a week makes...

Kenny
December 10th, 2021, 13:06
I arrived at my SHA+ hotel in Jomtien last Friday. Being back in Thailand was a thrill in itself, even if the bars were not due to open until January 15th.
After 18 months of covid lockdowns, I needed the holiday.

I settled into my quarantine room, and lasted about an hour.
I cleverly changed my clothes and with a facemask as a disguise I slipped past the hotel reception and crossed the road to the Jomtien Complex.

I headed straight for the cluster of massage shops beside Boy Gaga. Among the boys was a familiar face, and a handsome one at that. In no time all we were naked together inside, both hard with anticipation. He was amazing, moving in smooth sensual strokes around my centre of sensitivity, everything was surging. As he lay naked on top of me his hands reached up towards my shoulders while his hard dick slid rhythmically over my buttocks…
He later showed his appreciation for my large tip.

After the massage I strolled through the complex, which was quiet, with just a couple of bars open. At Home Bar was open in its coffee shop format, with a handful of customers. Other bars were operating in speakeasy mode, serving beer in mugs and spirits in tea cups. I didn’t linger, however I was struck by the number of shiny new venues on the soi, clearly substantial amounts of money had been spent.

I returned to my quarantine hotel, getting a knowing smile from the manager as I passed through the lobby. My deception had not been as successful as I had at first assumed.

The next morning I had breakfast on Dongtan Beach before returning to the hotel where my negative PCR test result had finally arrived, and relocated to my condo nearby.

arsenal
December 10th, 2021, 14:00
Cunning Kenny escapes from the hotel undetected..

Patanawet
December 10th, 2021, 14:41
. the bars were not due to open until January 15th.

Welcome back naughty boy:))
One slight correction, sorry to be a 'downer', but I think the official phrase was 'the bars were not due to open BEFORE January 15th.'.
Have fun and stay safe.

Dodger
December 10th, 2021, 15:38
Congratulations Kenny on your safe landing - and welcome back.

You're one of the first returning tourists that these boys have seen - so you should be in very good hands...as you already know.

Cheers

Kenny
December 11th, 2021, 15:52
(contd.)
What a difference a week makes…indeed!

It was all change in the Jomtien Complex last weekend as the bars reopened in the guise of restaurants to comply with government guidelines. As a result there was a large influx of farang who packed out Sun Bar and @Home Bar, among others, on Sunday night. Unfortunately there were very few boys and the situation became so desperate that by closing time the farang could be seen leaving the complex in pairs.

Nature abhors a vacumn, they say, and the powerful suction generated by the reopened bars saw boys return in increasing numbers as the week progressed. The place got back to a pre-covid atmosphere by Wednesday, with many happy farang in the company of many equally happy boys.

The Complex showed a little of how it may look when the situation finally normalises, with some of the new bars opening with a stable of boys from the other gay areas of Pattaya. The smaller bars led the way, with Adonis, on the former site of Mama Burger, proving that size doesn’t matter when it comes to boy bars as it transformed from a restaurant by day to a boy bar by night with a blush of handsome boys.

What will JC 2.0 look like? Its too early to say, of course, but a lot of people have put their money on the table in a huge vote of confidence in the future of the complex. Most surprising of these is Dragon Music, an entirely indoor venue, which looks like it should belong in Boystown, or on its own site in Pattaya. It is clearly aimed at a different clientele to that currently attracted to the complex. It is by no means the only indoor venue, with several new bars offering an indoor option. These include Divarium Cafe, formerly QM Bar, which appears to be functioning as a Boy Restaurant.

This wonderful new utopia came crashing down last night when a raid by the police shut everything down again. This was both shocking and hugely disappointing for the many expats and tourists who had returned to the new look Jomtien Complex. Hopefully things will resolve in the coming weeks and we will get a better idea of what JC 2.0 is really like.

The massage shops, in contrast, are booming, with what almost appears to be an oversupply of enthusiastic boys. The apps are filling up too, as many familiar faces make a return appearance. In short, there is no shortage of boys, though some of the boys look quite short.
Was it worth taking the chance and coming here now, with all that’s going on in the world? Absolutely. I’ve tried the western version of lockdown, and it sucks. It sucks here too, but in a much nicer way.

dinagam
December 11th, 2021, 16:00
That piece of meat should be in the freezer pronto before it gets spoiled.

Dodger
December 11th, 2021, 16:52
What a difference a week makes…indeed!

Kenny...you rock!

Excellent report...and just exactly what we've all been hoping for.

Hopefully JC will recoup from the recent raids and find a way to reopen soon.

There were many skeptics - thinking the bar owners had no plans to reopen, or that there wouldn't be any boys around, but based on your reports, as well as the excellent feedback we've been getting from vnman. gogi, and others, the gay scene, at least in JC, is ready to rock again.

Luv the pic...and would luv to give him a good tongue lashing.

Enjoy to the max!

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2021, 01:15
now thats what I call art...michael and leo can fuck off with their sistine chapels and small dicked statues