PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Message From The Norwegian Postal Service

francois
November 25th, 2021, 20:53
Here is a short video from the Norwegian Postal Service to "celebrate the 50th anniversary” of Norway’s decriminalization of homosexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLumk_rQQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLumk_rQQw

Nirish guy
November 25th, 2021, 23:57
Aww that was lovely - I'm sure it got the usual letters of complaint from the usual types even there though, but it was lovely none the less - although Santa - a gay.....I'm not sure even I'm buying that one.

But on a serious note so sad to see the reality of some / many gay mens lives of them going through life alone, attaending dinner parties alone, attending their family events and nieces and nephews school concerts - alone - and all because they feel it's easier or more acceptable than saying "bollocks to the lot of you, this is John and he's my partner". Thankfully that stigma is changing rapidly but I'm sure many, especially older LGTB people still feel that way and thats so sad and the video portrayed that perfectly I felt.

Ruthrieston
November 26th, 2021, 08:22
That was beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. If only some more countries in the world would respect the LGBTQ++ community as much.

dinagam
November 26th, 2021, 08:36
The 'vaxers' wants to be included too to the LGBTQ++ community, so sooner than later we shall see the acronym LGBTQV.

StevieWonders
November 26th, 2021, 08:39
That was beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. If only some more countries in the world would respect the LGBTQ++ community as much.
What "community"? My sole interest IN COMMON with any of them and frankly most of you is a love of cock. Beyond that, nothing

arsenal
November 26th, 2021, 12:31
Yes. I'm gay, neither proud nor ashamed, neither out nor closeted. I look to no 'community' for my identity or worth. But the rest of the alphabet hangers on can fuck off.

Still, a gay Santa. Beautifully wrapped Christmas presents I suppose and huge cashmere sweaters for everyone.

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2021, 16:24
So now that Attitude (gay) magazine and a few others have posted that Ad on their Facebook pages etc it is needless to say getting the predictable reaction from all the “highly offended” straight people, who can’t decide whether they’re offended “in general” or that they’re suggesting Santa might be gay or that “the gays are pushing gay on children” - a lot of them losing their shit - sad but predictably hilarious to read.

arsenal
November 29th, 2021, 22:29
Let's see.
Lives alone.
Likes dressing up.
Keeps an army of 'helpers'.
Rarely seen.
No one really knows him.
Iconic.
Hides behind a costume.
An unusual collection of animals.
Home designed to appeal to children.

Sounds like Michael Jackson.

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2021, 22:58
Yep, when I heard at school that he was "especially friendly" with a reindeer that had a big red Knob ( Rudolf the red knobbed reindeer as we all used to sing) I always knew there was something a little bit off about that bloke !