PDA

View Full Version : Any Info on Philippines

DrewSpz
November 22nd, 2021, 02:21
Hi guys. Anyone have good info on gay scene in Philippines?

Nirish guy
November 22nd, 2021, 16:54
Nothing I'm sure you dont know already but just in case you're planning a trip / side trip to Cebu and Mango Square etc the last I heard it is no longer the centre of all things gay night life wise ( if it ever was anyway) and the last I'd heard was that a lot of that night life had either closed or move down around an area around 'the docks" ( sorry the person i was speaking to wasn't any more specific than that). Just in case you end up booking hotels there thinking you know where the action is / was etc - perhaps worth double checking that info out again now with a few locals maybe.

PS If you find I'm out with my info maybe drop a correction back here too for my own info in case I venture back there too soon day. Tks.

francois
November 23rd, 2021, 20:43
Drew, check you private messages.

DrewSpz
November 24th, 2021, 00:13
Thanks all. I usually just hang around MOA, Malate and Puerto Galera. Wish there were gogo bars in Philippines like in Pattaya. Love the apps but nothing better than seeing someone in person.

If anyone goes to PI thanks for sharing the latest.

goji
November 24th, 2021, 00:39
Wish there were gogo bars in Philippines like in Pattaya. Love the apps but nothing better than seeing someone in person.

I thought The Philippines had gogo bars ?
Admittedly I didn't visit any of them, as they are scattered all over the place, then when they had websites, they tended to be showing big muscular lads that are not my type & finally, I hear they are expensive.
Now I don't mind some expense if I want the product, but traveling considerable distances to see the "wrong type" of boy was a hard sell. Particularly when the right type of boy could easily be found on the phone apps.

latintopxxx
November 24th, 2021, 00:49
francois...why the private message thing...whole idea of this board is to share

StevieWonders
November 24th, 2021, 04:08
francois...why the private message thing...whole idea of this board is to shareSome of us here use PMs to pass judgment on poor sensitive souls whose sensibilities are offended by being referred to as, say, a RWNJ in a public post. Think of them as samisdat.

Moses
November 24th, 2021, 14:17
As per gossips PH govt has plans to open Boracay as a "sandbox" by Thai model.

StevieWonders
November 24th, 2021, 16:20
As per gossips PH govt has plans to open Boracay as a "sandbox" by Thai model.I happen to know the ideal publicist.

francois
November 26th, 2021, 01:04
francois...why the private message thing...whole idea of this board is to share

My PM had nothing to do with the posted topic so no reason to share in this case.

GWMinUS
January 30th, 2022, 23:38
Lastest word is that the Philippines will reopen to Tourists on February 10, 2022.
Travelers will still need a current Negative Covid Test before arriving.
But will not be required to quarantine on arrival.
GOOD LUCK to all you TOURISTS!!
gwminus

Dreamsg76
November 9th, 2022, 05:29
Anyone with an update on the gay scene in manila?

What's recommended for a first time visitor to manila?

Many thanks in advance.