View Full Version : What do you miss? Story time (NSFW)

cdnmatt
October 21st, 2021, 16:18
I miss going out to grab something to eat, only to bump into a gorgeous 20 year old brown skinned beauty whith a smile and deamonor that would make anyone pause.

I forget that I'm even hungry, and within 30 minutes he's now in my bed laying on top of me. Aside from the full weight of his beautifully sculpted body laying on top of me making me unable to move, all I can feel is his moist lips and tongue moving up and down on my cock while he is pushing his perfectly rounded and soft ass cheeks into my face. I'm simply in heaven.

Gotta admit, I could go for that right now. How about you? What do you miss?

dinagam
October 21st, 2021, 17:23
Making love to a contortionist?

Moses
October 21st, 2021, 19:51
I miss warm sea, palms, native food and walks in t-shirt and shorts at winter time.

Rest I have here: a lot of Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Lao, Khmer, Burmese are living or studying here and they all are hunting for long "noses" - just fire Blued... or just visit Asian market - it is huge (over 1x1 km) for to meet smiling Asian sellers or students who came here to buy native ingredients for cooking.

cdnmatt
October 22nd, 2021, 00:21
Making love to a contortionist?

You've never heard of a 69? You're missing out, they're one of life's best pleasures!